[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Solid Magazine even compete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
How can Solid Magazine even compete
>>
>Not subscribing to SOLIDUS Magazine
>those handgun articles

Enjoy being a young adult man twink, let the real man read a real vidya magazine.
>>
>>322619323

>Has to wear a suit to get shit done

Real real men read up on how to survive parachuting out of crashing helicopters and taking 15 stinger missiles to the face bare chested and still be ready for a fistfight.
>>
>buy liquid magazine
>it comes in solid state

WOA, thanks Kojimbo.
>>
>>322619323
>Subscribe to Outer Haven Weekly
>Updates on world events, the base in general, and articles talking about the crazy ass tech going through development
>Always happy to read it when I have the free time

If you want some dope shit, I'd suggest hitting that up.
>>
>tfw Ocelot magazine is banned in my country because of all the torture instructions

I just wanna learn some dope revolver twirling techniques
>>
>>322618990
Get Liquid Magazine for the unfiltered articles
>It's actually the filtered one
Wow, thanks Big Book publishing.
>>
Read Huey magazine the other day and I must admit that article about how to differentiate between dogs and wolves came in handy
>>
File: goncerned.jpg (36 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
goncerned.jpg
36 KB, 600x500
>he doesn't read Huey for the truth

I bet you think Diamond Wolf is actually Diamond Dog.
>>
>>322620732
Yeah how about the article on killing your wife fag
>>
>>322621006
Haven't read that one, the one on how to reconstruct yourself after your wife commit suicide was pretty great though
>>
File: ColonelAI.png (79 KB, 200x298) Image search: [Google]
ColonelAI.png
79 KB, 200x298
What kind of magazines have you got there, Raiden?

>>322618990
>>322619323
>>322619946
>>322620732

Really? I wouldn't put much stock in any of these, myself. I mostly read news and statements from the White House. They have sources you can trust, written by people who know what they are talking about.

Raiden, this drivel is barely above the level of celebrity gossip. I suggest you spend your time reading more useful things, from trusted publishers. Get rid of this garbage.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.