[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
next-gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cod.jpg (806 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cod.jpg
806 KB, 1920x1080
So, Call of Duty has nice textures.
>>
>>322618216
So.... THIS... IS THE POWER...... OF PC
>>
>>322618323
nice try its on PS4
>>
>>322618682
>1920x1080
Also what's up with the red/green stuff? Is that supposed to be an error? Maybe it's meant to be like this for some reason?
>>
>>322618323
>so this is shitposting
>>
Is this supposed to be some simulation shit or what, because if it is its stupid as shit
>>
OP is shitposting.
you do not play a game so much that you get max rank on a gun (you can tell by the sight) just to shitpost about it
>>
>>322621739
Its a mechanic, you turn it on and it acts like an information system, its completely useless fluff all it really does is turn red to show you were bombs and shit are going to land.
>>
>>322621991
This

If you have an ELO for a gun and shitpost you're a fag
>>
File: harold.jpg (37 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
37 KB, 365x450
>>322618216
>Combat Focus for Care Package/Lightning Strike/Hellstorm
>>
File: not next gen.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
not next gen.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1080
>>322621739
The map and game is a simulation. Apparently that's end at simulated grass looks like.

>>322621994
That's single player only.

>>322622409
I was doing the challenge thing where you had to get 10 streaks in one match.

>>322621991
I was posting about the grass. I wanted to shitpost on my last thread (pic related) but it archived. Also, that's a glitched class, my BRM is level 3 prestige 1.
>>
>>322623582
>Apparently that's end at simulated grass looks like.
Fingers took a shit, that's what*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.