[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychonauts thread? This game is great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: psychonauts.jpg (70 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
psychonauts.jpg
70 KB, 480x680
Psychonauts thread? This game is great.
>>
Except for all those parts where you have to leave a level to go grind for money to buy an upgrade or tool, or that fucking horrendous auto-scroller/bossfight with the fish.
>>
>>322598269
>leave a level to go grind for money to buy an upgrade or tool
You only ever have to do this once, though it was probably the worst part of the game.
>>
>>322598165
I´m trying to get all the steam achievements and yesterday realized that I miss the golden helmet of black velvetopia
>>
>>322599413
How? I thought you had to get it in order to progress.
>>
>>322598165
don't care about the game but fuck the guy that makes them innit
>>
It's great, the level design is really something out of this world. Like how the levels feel completely different.

I realy enjoyed Edgar's whole conflict, and how you help him overcome it
>>
Black Velvetopia is the best level.
>>
>>322598165
Whenever I want to replay it from start to finish I just need to remember one thing and one thing only

Meat circus shitty camera tricky jumps
>>
>>322603449

>God Tier
Black Velvetopia
The Milkman Conspiracy

>High Tier
Waterloo World
Meat Circus

>Mid Tier
Gloria's Theater
Milla's Dance Party

>Low Tier
Lungfishopolis
Coach Oleander's Basic Braining

>Shit Tier
Sascha's Shooting Gallery
>>
Did Schafer push back the date again on the funding goal?
>>
>>322604325
>high tier meat circus
fuck you
>>
>>322598391
I thought that was okey, a little breather in between the level, and you also get to know the camp
>>
File: uouuouogh.jpg (15 KB, 206x191) Image search: [Google]
uouuouogh.jpg
15 KB, 206x191
>>322604524
>being bad at video games
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.