[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You going to grab Eyes of Heaven /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441015649919.jpg (57 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
1441015649919.jpg
57 KB, 591x591
You going to grab Eyes of Heaven /v/?
>>
I fucking love Jojo, but I don't own a ps4,so fuck me.

>I will never know the feeling of having a double dio team composition
>>
Nah. I played the PS3 fighter for an hour or so, and that was enough.

I'll just read the manga. I bought Jojolion 10 and 11 today, as a matter of fact.
>>
>>322592125
I have it. I'm not playing the story until we get the localized version.

Dio and Giorno's DHA is the fucking shit.
>>
What I've seen so far hasn't impressed me. I like CC2 but so far I'm not sure
>>
>>322592557
Is there slowdown issues like in ASB? ASB was literally too pretty for the PSO to handle.
>>
>>322593167
Honestly, only get it if you're a huge fan and love all that jojo service, other wise skip this, the game isn't that deep. I bought it and I'll buy the localized version, but I'm a big fan boy.
>>
>>322592125
When's it getting localized? I can't read japanese.
>>
>>322593365
No, I haven't experienced any slow down at all. The issue is the mechanics have less depth than ASB.
>>
>>322592451
Why is Jojolion so good? I think Gappy and Yasuho are my favorite Jojo pair so far.
>>
I will eventually
>>
File: 1450629582256.jpg (41 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
1450629582256.jpg
41 KB, 600x323
This man walks into the club and slaps your gf's ass, what do?
>>
>>322594307
Pose at that fucker.
>>
>>322592125
nope, eyes of heaven is shit, just different shit then asb was. asb was a shitty fighter with great fan service, eoh is a shitty brawler with good fanservice so even though they are both shit asb is better just for the better fan service
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.