[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enjoy the best game discussion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1451482610994.png (314 KB, 3400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1451482610994.png
314 KB, 3400x2400
Enjoy the best game discussion?
>>
>>322585218
Jeff pulled a based move with that list building strategy. Totally nullified Brad's shitiness.
>>
>>322586227
It's completely whimsical and flat.
>>
Not really. Brad was BTFO enough.
He's always bitchy but it sucked not seeing him get told quite enough.
>>
>>322586923
wasn't*
>>
>>322586227

Mario Maker did not deserve GOTY. Brad fumbled his arguments but his heart was in the right place. Brad was the only person that saw how bullshit the list was.
>>
>>322587115
The results are completely without substance.
>>
>>322587115

Vinny saw it, he just didn't care
>>
>>322587352
I wouldn't seem interested in a baseless contrast either.
>>
>>322587352

Vinny backs down to easily although it's probably because he realises that arguing for games on a top 10 list is stupid.

A contender for the PLEASE STOP category were games that are designed for streamers. I know that Mario Maker was designed for that but the reason that Dan and Jeff had so much fun with the game is due to streaming it.

This was the weakest set of GOTY podcasts in years. Even worse than last year. The only people who still seem to care about the process is Brad and Alex. Which sucks because Alex is fucking unbearable.
>>
File: 1446769105185.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1446769105185.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>322588765

On the beastcast he said he doesn't really like GOTY stuff and decided to make the episode about what they're looking forward to in 2016 and what they think will actually come out.

He also said something interesting, that the deliberations get kind of crazy and that some people hold vendettas against others for their opinions on certain games.

I wonder who he could have been talking about, hmmm, hmmmm
>>
>>322589068
>some people hold vendettas against others for their opinions on certain games.

Pretty sure he was talking about the old Gamespot days.
>>
>>322585218

I often disagree with the results but I do enjoy the process. The video stuff was really weak this year though.
>>
>>322589297

I don't remember anything from last year except Dan kidnapping Troy Baker (which apparently wasn't planned on Troy's part and he just went with it)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.