[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad will they fuck up VtMB 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Paradox-Logo.jpg (31 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Paradox-Logo.jpg
31 KB, 600x300
How bad will they fuck up VtMB 2?
>>
I dunno. At what point will they blame Paradox for those delays and budget extends?
>>
File: jeanette_face.jpg (65 KB, 310x320) Image search: [Google]
jeanette_face.jpg
65 KB, 310x320
>still no official announcement
>>
I trust them, they used to be a pen & paper roleplaying company afterall.
>>
We just don't know what they're planning. It looks like they want to inject some new life into the world of darkness and try to tie the different game lines in together closer. So if there's a vtmb 2 in the works i guess it'll have even more mages and werewolves than before and maybe the other guys too.

If we want to speculate as bad as we can I could see them putting in lots of cosmetic dlc, alternative outfits and player skins etc.
>>
>>322529669

>VtMB 2

What is this meme?
>>
Paradox's strong point isn't storytelling, it is gameplay that allows player generated narratives to arise from gameplay. The real strong point of VTMB was the storytelling.

The said, I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>Paradox's strong point isn't storytelling, it is gameplay that allows player generated narratives to arise from gameplay

This. However, the only way I see this happening is with a MMO. And paradox doesn't have any experience in making mmo games. Not to mention the bad taste we all have after the CCP hacks failed to produce even a tech demo of an mmo after 10 fucking years.

((I still want an mmo though))
>>
>>322531695
Lurk more senpai.
>>
What people have expressed interest in working on it?
>>
>>322534156
when paradox bought the WoD franchise they also acquired the mmo which was almost done
>>
>>322534765
Obsidian has publicly done so.
Just hope they get Brian Mitsoda, Tim Cain,
>>
>>322535490
And Leonard Boyarsky to work on it as well
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.