[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever held a position of authority within a game community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: f590e26a881da8951e9bfd9857b64dc9.jpg (573 KB, 1161x1511) Image search: [Google]
f590e26a881da8951e9bfd9857b64dc9.jpg
573 KB, 1161x1511
Have you ever held a position of authority within a game community?
>>
I helped a guy get back to varrock once
>>
>>322508012
Guild treasurer in KoL. So no.
>>
Since I have good taste and are the 'computer guy' everyone at work listens to my recommendations on what to play.
>>
>>322508012
Shut the fuck up and post more qts, maybe then I'll contribute.
>>
File: qt.png (3 KB, 322x321) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
3 KB, 322x321
>>322508854
Alright, dude. Here you go.
>>
File: 50963086_p0.jpg (119 KB, 524x677) Image search: [Google]
50963086_p0.jpg
119 KB, 524x677
>>322508012
No, but I could name at least one that I would want to hold power in.
>>
Coincidentally I like Shiki, and I hold a similar position in a community, as I am generally the one people go to when they need to solve feuds.

HR management isn't that fun sometimes.
>>
>>322508012
I was a mod on a Freelancer mod server. I even modeled some new ships and a couple of new factions. My primary job was to wrangle RP into something semi-coherent.
>tfw I don't remember the name of the mod or server
>>
>>322508594
What should I play?
>>
>>322511395
You're not my colleague so you don't get to have my wisdom imparted on you.
>>
>>322511563
You are a swine.
>>
Was a GM of a guild back in wow where I'd have people following me around and shit

Was 14 at the time so didn't really exploit it enough
>>
I want to worship the yama's legs.
>>
Not really, I'm an admin of a 4chan chat, but since everybody is chill, I'm a normal member Not like I have authority anyway but eh.
>>
>>322511724
and he ain't your nigga.
>>
>The second-in-command in the guild is the guild master's girlfriend
Guilds to avoid.

It's usually not so bad if it's his wife, though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.