[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is the fucking best of 2015 coming, i can't take it anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: videogfamedunkey.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
videogfamedunkey.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
When is the fucking best of 2015 coming, i can't take it anymore
>>
File: 1406647217773.gif (721 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
1406647217773.gif
721 KB, 225x300
>>322477134
>still watching dunkey
>>
>>322477134
When is any fucking video coming I cant take it anymore
>>
SUPER MARIO BROS 2
>>
>>322477134
hello reddit
>>
Fuck off with your shitty ecelebs
>>
>>322477329
issa mastapiece!
>>
>>322477134
this >>322477406
He is in all sense of the word, reddit. It is overused, but it's true.
>>
>>322477743
Is anything you don't find funny reddit?
>>
>>322477904
typical redditor defense.
>>
I stopped watching when he got fat. I think autism is stored in fat cells because he just got worse and worse. RIP
>>
>>322477134
"best of" compilations are fucking garbage content
>>
>>322478313
>>322477251
do you still watch youtube gamers, reviews and such? if yes, what?
>>
This guy is the biggest faggot
Don't shill him here
>>
>>322477904
if you took the time to actually learn the board culture before posting, you wouldn't need to ask.
>>
>>322478394
Not so much these days. I think the gaming historian has some interesting stuff about older consoles and is not super spergy. My guilty pleasure is AVGN just because I organically began watching right at the very beginning as a kid.
>>
>>322477743
And?
>>
I think dunkey himself seems like a real cool guy however I only enjoy some of his attempts at humor.
>>
>>322478590
>board culture
You mean narcissism, pessimism and having the inability to hold down a conversation without meme spamming?

Yeah man what a culture.
>>
>>322478957
Le tips my hat 2 u my classy neckbeard
>>
File: 1447517613320.png (613 KB, 997x891) Image search: [Google]
1447517613320.png
613 KB, 997x891
>>322477904
Life without reddit is so much better, you have no idea because you are stuck in the mentality that's it's perfect. Best way to phrase it is that reddit is like a cloud. A large grey cloud covering the sky, sure the cloud is nice to look at for awhile as most clouds are, but once it blocks out the sky with it's horrible color we can no longer see the blue sky, stars and beyond. All because you are stuck in your little hugbox of cloud, sure others will come by and be in the same position as you, blocked by the cloud. That's where e-celebs come in (Dunkey ect) Stay long enough looking at something and others will share the same sentiment somehwere, somehow. This is why you will always be a closed minded faggot as many of you are because you stay in communities that are afraid of others who are not bound to the same life as you. Looking at a cloud. Now please if you would ever so kindly fuck off back there you enormous faggot.
>>
>made videos rightfully bashing shitty Youtubers
>dropped it all and became friends with them when they offered to give him more exposure
What a shitter
>>
>>322479073
>>322479075
Point proven
>>
>>322479469
Yeah the point of you being a faggot is proven, you don't need to clarify it for us. We are not as slow as you.
>>
His videos aren't perfect by all means, but he does deliver some genuine laughs occasionally.

That Who's Your Daddy video was pretty shitty, but Super Mario Maker is GOAT
>>
>>322479075
What the fuck are you talking about you massive faggot?
>>
Hey guys I got banned from League for being a cunt and I believe I deserve special treatment because I live off 12 year olds who watch YouTube videos of me screaming because it's so funny fuck rito xdd
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
>>322479075

>This is why you will always be a closed minded faggot as many of you are because you stay in communities that are afraid of others who are not bound to the same life as you.
>>
>>322479075
Great insight on how rebbit is fucking garbage website filled nothing but enormous fucking idiots who think their way of thinking is unquestionable.
>>
Threads about not videos games should stop being posted, /v/ cannot talk about things that aren't video games even if they are related to video games. People only have extreme opinions, this is the best thing ever made or this is a piece of shit that should die. Just stop trying
>>
>>322478957
Cause Lets plays and eceleb shit is clearly video games. Reddit is pretty much THE cancer
>>
Reddit could have been a great platform to share ideas. Then they brought in a downvote/upvote system that lets idiots censor people they don't agree with.

It's a magical place where people will censor factual information if it isn't worded in a carebear hugbox approved way.

It don't matter though. 4chan has been infected with closet redditors since way before the ebin go back to reddit and hello reddit memes. Remember that we did this to ourselves.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.