[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ quick question If I get PS Vita PCH 1004 (ZA01) is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 3959-1-l.jpg (16 KB, 800x360) Image search: [Google]
3959-1-l.jpg
16 KB, 800x360
Hey /v/ quick question

If I get PS Vita PCH 1004 (ZA01) is it possible to run pirated ISOs on it? There are three games that interests me and my fiancee on this platform, but they are unavailable in our country and we're too poor to import them. I can buy used PS Vita for 20$ and I need to know is it possible to install homebrew or something to run ISOs on it

Thanks
>>
>>322472073

You can get PSP and PS1 isos, but no PS Vita isos.
Is digital an option?
Where the fuck do you live that a Vita is so cheap?
>>
>>322472171
Shuck, I already have PSP that can run it too, so no luck I see. Friend of mine is selling his and 20$ is a lot of money here. We need 10h of work to earn that, fuck eastern europe.
Thanks for quick reply mate.
>>
>>322472336

It fucking sucks, Vita's never gonna get piracy
>>
>>322472448
Wish my PSP didn't had broken battery and last only 40 mins. Shame on it, there's only couple real diamonds worth playing. I'll probably stick to 3DS.
>>
>>322472336
Sucks to be you, I earn that in 1 hour.
>>
>>322472540
Fuck my life.
>>
>>322472539

Well that has plenty of piracy, and it'll soon be on all firmwares too
>>
>>322472336

>earning 2 buckaroos an hour
>selling Vitas for 20 buckaroos
>20 buckaroos is a lot of money
>eastern Europe

You're full of shit, 20 dollarydoos is literally 20 eurobuckaroos, it's fucking nothing, I spend 20 eurobucks almost every day on food and other shit alone.
>>
>>322472653
We have 3DS XL that we luckly won in local market contest, but it has quite new firmware (10.3.0-28E). Skycard costs more than I pay monthly for bills, but it's tempting to not spend billions on just two games.
>>
>>322472719
You need to earn in Euro to be able to spend in Euro. Fucking economy too weak to get into eurozone.
>>
>>322472821

Get browerhax, ironhax and menuhax. Those exploits are available now, and you should get one of the latter two before browserhax is blocked.
A downgrading hack has been released, it's still too premature to use safely but you'll be able to pirate shit when it's fully tested.
>>
>>322472956
What with all games on SD card? It's only Pokemon X and Animal Crossing, but they are our only games and we get them from e-shop (codes in bundle with console)
>>
>>322473321

You'll be able to download games and put them on the SD card for free once the downgrade hack is safe.
>>
>>322473383
Thanks mate, I will need to google browserhax when I'll get home. Cheers!
>>
>>322473515

Here's a link to help you out.
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
Also keep an eye on /vg/'s general for homebrew. You should try getting a permanent hack like Ironhax or Menuhax quickly, because Browserhax can be blocked even if you don't update.
>>
>>322473674
>http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
It says that I can launch game out-of-region that I own, does it includes roms like on NDS? Or Skycard is more reliable?
>>
>>322474030

No, those hacks alone do not allow piracy.
However, additional tools will become available so you can use roms.
There is no reason to buy a Sky3DS, because you will soon be able to play roms without one.
>>
>>322474204
Great news, thanks man.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.