[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me,anons, why do you play league of legends? I cannot fathom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 512x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 512x205
Tell me,anons, why do you play league of legends?
I cannot fathom why anyone would play such a bad game made by a bad development team that is owned by a bad corporate conglomerate.

If you were around when dota allstars got fucked by pendragon, you'd probably be as mad as i am now.

I need any anons who are playing league to just stop. Either go find some other moba, maybe dota 2, maybe not, orjust stop playing them entirely.

Please dont let sunk cost fallacies get to you. Besides, learning is fun.
>>
Because when you're winning and demolishing the enemy team it's one of the most fun games I've ever played.
>>
>>322471606
I started 2 days ago or something and so far my only complaint is when you're laning with someone who doesn't want you to hit minions. Like wtf dude you want me to just dance around and not do anything? I mean if you want all the last hits sure, but fuck you I'm not gonna not be hitting minions.
>>
>>322472339
And when your losing people turn into the worst possible form of 12 year old internet cancer that has been discovered to this day

I'll just stick to my Dota 2, atleast people attempt to make comebacks in pubs because there isn't and "EZ" button to surrender
>>
>>322471606
Because its fun you mong i dont give a shit about your "good video game taste" or your "muh agendas" neo-/v/faggotry
>>
>>322472609
>Neo/v/

80% of /v/ probably dont even know what dotaallstars was because they werent old enough to use it
>>
>>322472585
Yeah, you haven't quite learned the basics of the game yet.
>>
>>322472779
Parroting the same shit some oldie has said to fit in with le epic and cool oldfags is the epitome of neo/v/. This and e-celeb shit and mug politics in gaming
>>
I don't give it much time. 2013 was their peak and it's been going downhill since. csgo or one of the moba fps will dethrone lol i think.
>>
I can't quite because I've sunk over £120 into it.

Muh skins.
>>
it's fun with friends
>>
>>322473030
That has always been /v/

What do you want from me? To open up wc3 to prove im an oldfag?

Honestly it's good if newfags parrot our opinions. Then atleast they wont fall for the same bullshit we did
>>
>>322472595
If you're losing just grief the team for your entertainment (intentional ability and item abuse, and feeding).

If you're winning, trashtalk to the enemy team and remind them why they're losing (ex: "holy shit easiest game of my life, your mid was ezpz garbage.").

Remeber: my fun > your fun
>>
>>322472595
>And when your losing people turn into the worst possible form of 12 year old internet cancer that has been discovered to this day

It's true. I notice it in myself bigtime, and that literally no other game I've played brought that out in me.

It's because 80% of the game isn't in your hands. It's in the hands of people that you hope aren't retarded
>>
>>322473325
This is important.

Alternatively, just leave if you start losing. Those 9 other people can eat a dick.
>>
LoL itself is pretty meh, the game is pretty stale but it compensates by making each new hero a minigame by themselves.

The thing that made me stop playing is the community.

Holy shit.

Everyone is a primed 15 year old ready to explode on the smallest mistake anyone makes. Muting can get only so far when those kids decide to throw the game just to fuck someone they don't like over.

Not to say it doesn't happen in Dota too but at least over here it isn't every second game.
>>
File: true skill.jpg (1 MB, 2968x1460) Image search: [Google]
true skill.jpg
1 MB, 2968x1460
>>322471606

Its hilarious that you can spot a dumbass from a mile away from this post. Look, you're probably too dumb to get the game anyway, just stick to fighting games or candy crush or whatever shit low intelligence game you play. You're not welcome in our community
>>
>>322473325
Noone actually throws unless the score is something like 20-0

AND noone will do that in ranked

Also if you cant handle banter why are you playing online games?
>>
File: 1445029552025.jpg (914 KB, 753x920) Image search: [Google]
1445029552025.jpg
914 KB, 753x920
>>322473554
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 236x354
>>322473554
Sorry i play dota autismo
>>
File: reaction248.png (77 KB, 197x302) Image search: [Google]
reaction248.png
77 KB, 197x302
>>322473731
>>
>>322471606
no
>>
File: 7t85787585.jpg (22 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
7t85787585.jpg
22 KB, 320x214
>>322473554
>>
>>322472585
Ideally, each lane should have only one guy (except for bottom, where there would be a killer and a support), so this shouldn't be an issue.

But none of the matches I've played so far had a dedicated jungle. If someone complains, just tell them to fuck off, you need to build some gold too, they can move to the jungle if they want.
>>
>>322473639
Except people do throw the game in ranked like that.
My team was going 17 - 4, and the enemy gyrocopter decides to sell all his items and give us free kills. He even bought back and TP'd every opportunity he got, and proceeded to do this until I bought a Divine Rapier.

Also when did I say not being able to handle the banter, I only throw certain games if my fucktard mid goes 0 - 6 solo as QoP against a Shadow Fiend which makes NO sense at all, who then buys a Shadow Blade + HotD at a 9 minute mark and proceeds to go ham on everyone.
>>
>>322474446
Never happened to me in dota 2. Happened in wc3 though, but it isnt really that fair to compare the two in that respect. What region? What mmr?
>>
>>322473234
This. It's among the most fun you can have in a multiplayer game with friends.
>>
>>322473639
People react even worse in ranked.
I find way better and nicer players in pubs than high platinum ranked.
>>
LoL brings out the shittiest sides of people. I don't play but I know people that do.
These guys, lolfags, sometimes invite me into their skype calls while I'm playing something else just to talk and it's fine before the game starts, everyone is chill.
But once the game starts they all start shit-talking, and not even stuff that has to do with the game
Honestly if I didn't know they were playing LoL I would think they hated each other
To me it seems like the most fun part of this game is shit talking because I'l often hear one of them say "I'm just gonna go afk" out of boredom with the game when nothing interesting is happening
And shit talking isn't really that bad except you can't shit talk to the everyone, only people that are in you call becasue Riot doesn't want the little babies to get their feelings hurt
>>
>>322471606
>Either go find some other moba, maybe dota 2,
why would anyone switch to an even worse moba?
>>
>>322475678
pls elaborate why you think lol is better
>>
File: 134765678568.png (321 KB, 2056x1415) Image search: [Google]
134765678568.png
321 KB, 2056x1415
>>322471606
My friends play it. Also this nigga exists and that makes the game worth.
>>
>>322471606
All mobas suck, but me and a friend used to have tons of fun in league by just fucking with people, because in the year 2015 there are STILL people who take these pieces of shit seriously.
>>
>>322472585
You're at a critical point anon, you're about to either realize that the mechanics and design of mobas are literally all trash, or you're about to become an esports faggot for life. Fun fact - people who care about you attacking minions are a riot to fuck with, last hit their minions - I guaran-fucking-tee you you'll have more fun doing that than playing the actual game.
>>
File: 1448466211742.gif (1 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1448466211742.gif
1 MB, 240x135
>>322473554
that pic gave me cancer
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.