[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopes for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24
File: zeldau.jpg (638 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zeldau.jpg
638 KB, 1920x1080
Who's still looking forward to this despite the development clusterfuck?

My hopes for this game:

- Worthwhile exploration through interesting rewards in small nooks and crannies along the world and a decent economy to make rupees worth something.

- Waypoints to unlock across the map after you first visit them (since the world seems to be fucking massive)

- Upgradeable gear you can get through collecting stuff from across the world (ala skyward sword but more fleshed out)

- Different traditional zelda races with their own cities and side-quests

- dungeons that require more than just the item you just got to complete (this goes double for bosses).
- Upgradeable cities. Imagine unlocking some features or shops through completing side-quests. This basically makes the world more alive and gives good motivation to finish side-quests outside crappy heart containers.

- Game changing ability. When I say this I mean something unique to the game that changes the way you see the world and how you can interact with it. Some good examples were majora's mask transformations and AlbW's ability to merge into walls.

- Meaningful story that changes the overworld. A very small example of this would be how you can "fix" aspects of the world in majora's mask after completing the temple (snowhead being the most meaningful ofc).

- Engaging battle system. TP's combat was the best in the series but it's still not saying much. Stamina and magic (both of which have existed in zelda games) should be more involved in the combat. Hell, let's get different weapons more involved than just the main sword!

That's it off the top of my head. Anons, what about you guys?
>>
>>322405823
Nice thread nerd, bet you're glad you took the time to write this garbage out
>>
>>322405823
Me
>>
- Also a somewhat threatening overworld would be cool.

- Maybe a stealth mechanic could work if done right, the protagonist seems to be somewhat stealthy with his bow and hoodie.
>>
>>322406732
I'm on /v/ faggot, does I seem like I have better things to do?
>>
It's hard to be excited for something I know pretty much nothing about. There's only so much you can convey with a 10-second clip of Link and Epona standing in a field of grass.
>>
>>322407546
We had that gameplay footage thing a whole year ago but yeah I agree. That's why wild speculation is still on the table since nothing is set in stone. These are just random ideas to make the world more engaging.
>>
>>322405823
I'm trying to keep my expectations as low as possible.
>>
File: 1448050375623.jpg (318 KB, 700x795) Image search: [Google]
1448050375623.jpg
318 KB, 700x795
>>322405823
>Aonuma Zeldas
I remember when I looked forward to Zelda games. Dreaming of epic things.
>>
>>322405823
>TP's combat was the best
pretty much all the moves were optional so they were horribly underutilized, if that problem wasn't there then it'd definitely have the best combat
>>
>>322408126
>Your face when special sword techniques made pretty much all enemies QTEs
>>
>Upgradeable gear you can get through collecting stuff from across the world (ala skyward sword but more fleshed out)

I'd only be okay with this if absolutely none of the drops are random. The way Skyward Sword did it was absolutely terrible and lead to either being unable to get shit without grinding, which isn't really acceptable in a Zelda game.

>dungeons that require more than just the item you just got to complete (this goes double for bosses).

I completely agree that dungeons should build off each other, but you seem like the kind of guy who actually cares about shit like being able to do things in any order, so I just want to let you to know that this directly contradicts the idea of "non-linearity". Also, I'd rather bosses not just be bullet sponges you all do the same thing to.
>>
File: Get_some.jpg (442 KB, 1000x722) Image search: [Google]
Get_some.jpg
442 KB, 1000x722
>>322407076
#REKT
>>
>>322408126
I agree but that's why I wanted to have stamina and magic more involved. The thing with zelda games and adventure games in general is you can't have optimal abilities/items be mandatory.

That being said, I would be down with learning a new technique after every mainline dungeon. That way you could force players into using them in subsequent dungeons.
>>
>>322405823
After Skyward Sword, my expectations are zero. Even though Link Between World was really good.

If they deliver anything at all worthwhile, I will be pleasantly surprised.
>>
Im looking foward to it. Looks good. Just not sure of that odd link design.
>>
I'm just really worried that I'm gonna dislike that slowing time mechanic. Just seems like something thrown in there
>>
>>322408831
>you seem like the kind of guy who actually cares about shit like being able to do things in any order , so I just want to let you to know that this directly contradicts the idea of "non-linearity".

I have no problems with the MAIN dungeons having a specific order you have to complete them in to force players to use previous items on the next. As long as the more optinal content is there, there's nothing wrong with a linear set of dungeons. At the very least they could work in "sets". As in, you can complete a certain 3 dungeons in any order but after you're done the ones after that will require stuff from those 3 you cleared. I just don't want items going criminally underused.
>>
>>322409229
slowing time is it like bullet time (arrow time I guess) or something?
>>
>>322409229
looks cool imo
>>
>>322405823
>development clusterfuck?
What are you talking about? It's the exact opposite, it's been a huge lack of any details.
>>
>>322405823
I hope the game gets cancelled and nintendo shuts down before they can ruin things further
>>
>>322405823
so... basically.. you want skyrim with a zelda skin..
>>
>>322411036
>wants a game about open world exploration to be like a game about open world exploration

Nothing gets by you, anon.
>>
>>322411036
With the exception of fast travel and upgradeable equipment, none of that shit is in Skyrim.
>>
>>322411036
I think it's more Fallout4 than Skyrim with all the extras he's throwing on it which on top of being fucking stupid, will never make it on to a zelda game now that DeNa owns the IP
>>
Make it easy and convenient to travel/skip the overworld.

If you have to go through menus and play a song to fast travel, then go through a 5 minute loading screen, then go through menus and play a song to summon a horse, and then the horse runs barely faster than link unless you use a carrot meter, of which you can use 5 times every 5 minutes, I've already lost interest in this game.

Xenoblade X has spoiled me, it's by far the best open world I've seen in a game
>>
>>322409217
This
>>
>>322409217

Yep. I don't know how anyone can care about the series that much after SS.

I can understand being cautiously optimistic, but Skyward Sword was such a fucking slap in the face of a game
>>
I haven't bought a Zelda since Skyward Sword, which I didn't finish.

I think most of the people who claim that game as one of the best of the series just fell for the cringe-inducing waifu angle they were going with Zelda in that game. They never seem to talk about anything else.
>>
File: didntreadlol.png (65 KB, 227x219) Image search: [Google]
didntreadlol.png
65 KB, 227x219
>>322405823
I've enjoyed every Zelda I've played except MM and PH. I'm sure I'll enjoy this one aswell, my only fear is they make it too "open world" to the point where it feels like a shitty wrpg.
>>
>>322408126
If only the enemies in TP were harder so you actually had to use all those combat skills and items.

That cave where you go down and fight a shit ton of enemies was one the mostest fun moments on any Zelda game, although it was useless.
>>
>>322412586
>If only the enemies in TP were harder so you actually had to use all those combat skills and items.
I'm hoping the HD version has a hard mode
>>
>>322405823
>- Waypoints to unlock across the map after you first visit them (since the world seems to be fucking massive)
That has been in every Zelda game.
>>
Give me flying like xenoblade
>>
>>322411313
fast travel is in skyrim?
>>
>>322412828
I would be down for something like that glider that appeared in Ishinomori's LttP comic
>>
Hero mode unlocked from the start and/or the game is harder than the last few titles
A decent number of sidequests that aren't ass
The world to be detailed and not just empty and boring
>>
>>322405823
It's probably gonna be like Wind Waker except with land, which could be interesting..
>>
>>322413573

As much as I want zelda to have a hard mode, I walways thought hero mode was a stupid and lazy solution. While the option is nice, there has to be a compromise between "great demon king ganon's massive sword dealing 1/4 heart of damage" and "NO HEARTS NO HEALING EVER NEVER EVER GET HIT"

I never tried hero mode though, maybe it's better than I give it credit
>>
>>322405823
Wait and give out the teleportation spell until the last possible second. Traveling the world should be interesting enough that I don't want to be waiting to skip it.
>>
>>322413925
I'm going to be pissed if that's the case because it means the world won't actually be explorable, you'll just end up finding fucking item gates everywhere and none of it will be used until the very end of the game.
>>
>>322414273
no teleportation spell, you can just travel to places you've been, that works fine.

Xenoblad ehad the best exploration ever. You start off by foot and really feel how huge the world is. After a while you get a skell which can move a lot faster and it opens up a lot of possibilities. Near the end game you get flying since you've already explored a lot on foot and it gets a new perspective yet again. Fucking fantastic game.
>>
File: 1.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
>>322405823
Sounds like you pretty much described Xenoblade Chronicles. Give it a try if you haven't already because it sounds like its right up your alley.
>>
>>322411036
no. We know it has a huge world, it's one of the few things we do know. With that in mind, I want it to feel good to explore the world.

you know, the exact fucking opposite of skyrim's exploration which feels useless and repetitive.
>>
>>322414975
op here. played both XC and XCX and loved them both.
>>
>>322414859
The game honestly sounds big enough that I think a fast travel will be necessary at some point just for time's sake. I love travel, but I'm willing to bet even I won't always want to play for an hour just to get to a town.
>>
>>322415120
Ah sweet, I just beat XC today and my god was it the best RPG I've played in a while. How far are you through XCX?
>>
>>322415284
I'm putting off finishing the last chapter by roaming around doing affinity missions and regular missions. I know there's plenty of end-game but I don't want the story to be over >_>

As for XC, it's still my favorite RPG ever I think. The story and cast of characters is way better than XCX imo but XCX beats it in exploration and customization. They're both excellent desu
>>
some minor spell-casting or more magic/enchanted gear/items.Why they never brought back Roc's Cape in Skyward Sword at all where it'd work similarly to those glide suits you use sky-diving is a real shame. Being able to use that in tandem with the loftwing and shit would be rad-tad.
>>
I haven't liked a zelda game since WW. Literally, TP, SS, PH, ST, ALBW all sucked and triforce heroes looks terrible too.I'm surprised it's canon.

I have no hope for the new game. The graphical design is already terrible. But i'll still get it only because there is nothing to play on the fucking wii u
>>
>>322414206
>I never tried hero mode though
>Complains about it anyway
>>
There are a lot of things I want out of Zelda but at this point I'd be willing to accept something that isn't patronizing to a degree where it becomes insulting.

Don't hold my hand the whole way through, don't keep me railroaded out of fear of the player getting lost, let me do shit without someone chiming and telling me exactly how to do it first.

If it can't accomplish that then I might just lose all hope for the series.
>>
>>322416049
the new bow and arrow seems magic oriented, that would be pretty cool. Magic has always been completely secondary, about time that changes.
>>
If the overworld isn't a barren wasteland of nothingness, there's actually a hint of challenge to the game, and TP's combat mechanics come back/are expanded upon then this could be pretty fucking great. I do not know how much faith I have in Aonuma to pull this off, though.
>>
>>322416415

>since WW
>lists a bunch of games that are better or on par with WW aside from ST

WW was the beginning of the end, man. I don't get why people exclude that one when shitting on modern Zeldas.
>>
>>322416629

Why would I try something that fundamentally sounds retarded and a lazy bandaid solution to the overall problem that the difficulty mostly stems from poor enemy AI and other issues with the combat.

If you want to have a constructive conversation then please state what you liked about hero mode, otherwise kindly fuck off
>>
>>322417403
Because it was the one they played when they were tiny children and didn't have the cynicism to realize how bad it is.
>>
>>322417403

It's charm saved it. Almost

You're right though, it's really the game where the disgusting trends that plague newer zelda games all started. Retreading content to pad out the length when simply making those quests optional would have been much better. Insulting level of difficulty. Making the overworld too big for the amount of content it holds. Lengthy prologues that exist mostly to shove tutorials down your throat.
>>
>>322415564
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>322417619
Wind waker had the best exploration in any zelda game. It's true that most tiny islands didn't have anything significant but it still felt pretty good and had great atmosphere.

The main problem I have with WW is that it's literally the easiest zelda ever made and the triforce hunt was awful.
>>
>>322408005
>I remember when I looked forward to Zelda games.

How long ago was that, Grandpa, 20 years ago?

Aonuma has been in charge of 90% of the series at this point. Saying you don't like Aonuma Zelda just means you don't like Zelda. Skyward Sword was a huge pile of dogshit though.
>>
>>322418274
SS was such a fucking huge disappointment. I remember getting on my loftwing for the first time and deciding to go fly around the world to find some cool islands to explore. There are none. Literally. There's nothing to explore in the sky.

Then the main game is completely linear and every boss is centered around the wiggle sword bullshit. Then they made me backtrack into all the zones I had already explored and fight that pos boss over and over. Then I had to endure Fi and 99% chance of talking bullshit.

Final boss was kinda cool though, atmosphere wise.

Just kill me.
>>
>>322418274

>90%

Eh, more like 2/3rds. Zelda 1 through LA and the Oracles are devoid of his presence.
>>
>>322417843
I disagree, I think the exploration in Wind Waker is shit. It's a grid of crap laid out in a way without rhyme or reason and it has the most tedious method of travel in any Zelda game.

Wind Waker's island structure is a problem when combined with Zelda item-gating. You end up wasting lots of time traveling to places in the distance only to find out you can't interact with anything, and potentially having to travel back. There aren't many islands that don't require you to be at least past the midpoint with the bow and bombs, but the islands aren't laid out in a logical way. You don't have the solvable Deku Leaf islands next to the Forbidden Woods. Instead, they're in the far corners of the earth which means my favorite approach of getting everything as soon as it's available incurs tons of tedious sailing.

Only Wind Waker has this problem.
>>
its going to be a very easy game with very basic exploration and very easy puzzles and everybody is going to wonder how it could take nintendo so long to make
>>
>>322418948

Please reality, leave me be. I wish to dream for a while longer.
>>
It will revolutionize the open-world "genre," if we can call it a genre that is.
>>
File: faith.jpg (26 KB, 550x351) Image search: [Google]
faith.jpg
26 KB, 550x351
>>322418948
>>
>>322420040
Dude, only Koizumi can save us now. He is our only hope.
>>
>>322420136
He's never getting out of Mario hell. Our only chance is if Miyamoto dies or retires and Koizumi makes his own original projects where he can finally do the story again.
>>
>>322405823
It will be TP 2.0.
Somewhere in development process everything interesting and ambitious gets cut, because they have to port it t
>>
>>322420136
a man can dream but it's not likely. the game is (hopefully) pretty far into development.
>>
>>322420360
Remember when you were looking forward to that game being filled with horseback combat in an open world?
>>
tfw people think this video is real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7FZimY2RE
>>
I just got done playing OoT 3D, after playing MM 3D earlier this year. Never played either of the originals. I only started playing Zelda games because I got ALBW with Kirby on a BOGO deal and ended up really liking it.

Maybe it's because I played them out of order, but OoT just didn't grab me the way ALBW and MM did. It's definitely still a good game but I'm glad they got a little more creative when reusing the assets for MM.

Glad I never have to see a silver-rupee "puzzle" again.
>>
>>322420606
You can bet your ass that any feature that is not realizeable with both the wii u gamepad and whatever gimmick the NX uses will be cut.
>>
>>322420791
only the mentally challenged
>>
>>322421149
what would that even be? The gamepad is just a regular controller with extra functionality.
>>
>>322420360

Nah, the most recent Zeldas have actually felt content complete. Might still get ported but after 5 years of development and a year plus long delay, there better not be any fucking cut content.

>>322420991

OoT remains a rock solid game today but it was indeed a far greater force in its heyday. Time has arguably been kinder to MM due to its ambition but MM wouldn't be where it is without OoT laying out its groundwork.
>>
>>322421271
For example gyro.
And then the NX could be another wii in the meaning that you cant even do half the shit a normal controller can do with its gimmick without it feeling akward as hell.
>>
>>322421454
>The most recent Zeldas
Nice way to say SS.
>>
File: sheikah.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
sheikah.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
Fucking hyped for berserk sword and sheikah book spellbook maybe??
>>
>>322421520

>NX
>dropping gyro

Even Sony's adopted gyro into their designs. I can't see Nintendo dropping it.
>>
>>322414434
>a link to the past
>>
File: whynot.jpg (131 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
whynot.jpg
131 KB, 700x906
>>322405823
why does the character look so metrosexual, Why can't we have a link that is manly as shit?
>>
>>322421671

What was cut from ALBW? And admittedly I haven't played Triforce Heroes (nor do I have any plans to) but I'm trying to think of what one could even cut from that based on the Four Swords design.

>inb4 a 4th player
>>
>>322421757
>giant's knife from OoT and bombers notebook from MM
yet another rehash from nintendo
>>
>>322420991
Really I think OoT mainly stands the test of time so well simply because, even if so many games have used its formula since, it doesn't have nearly as many glaring flaws as those that came after it.

ALBW was good but most of its strengths are a result of it copying ALttP so much.
>>
>>322421520
gyro is awesome though. splatoon made me realize it's potential for controls and MH3 and XCX convinced me it's good as a secondary tool.

Besides, there's absolutely no way the game won't use the gamepad in some shape or form. If this gets ported to the NX, it will just need a similar controller, which, imo, is guarateed.
>>
File: 1450652198846.jpg (81 KB, 1023x1073) Image search: [Google]
1450652198846.jpg
81 KB, 1023x1073
>>322421882
Because Link is cute.
>>
>>322421882

TP Link didn't have the face for it but he was manly as shit otherwise. Dude wrangled goats and sumo wrestled Gorons.
>>
>>322421974
Aonuma is a desperate man, hoping he can just choose the elements people say they like about the old games that don't require actual work, hoping to have your nostalgia win a sale over.

It's much easier than actually making a good Zelda game.
>>
File: 1450798018249.gif (993 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450798018249.gif
993 KB, 540x540
>>322421882
I'm all for this, Manly Link and his effeminate sidekick Linkle
>>
>>322405823
as long as it's more like TP than SS, i'm good.
>>
>>322422071
meant controller here
>>
There's zero reason to look forward to this. It looks like a fucking half-assed fan made indie game made in Unity version of Zelda except it's not it's a real Zelda game.
>>
>>322421974
sheikah symbol is on that book faggot, get hype
>>
File: HeyHe'sADude.jpg (189 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
HeyHe'sADude.jpg
189 KB, 850x1100
>>322422073
I'm just glad Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors made him look pretty badass, I just need one with a real adult link (not like OoT, but like 30-ish)
>>
File: 1449629507343.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1449629507343.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>322422278
how does it feel being insufferable and lonely?
>>
>>322421946
Handheld zelda games never had the same problems as home console zelda games. They are even developed by entirely different studios at nintendo.
>>
>>322422091
that was bad-ass I agree, it's just that he looked like a 12 year old in the facial department
>>

>>
>>322422398
I'm not. I'm a mature adult that realized Zelda is fucking shit now and is basically Skyrim for children.
>>
>>322422381
Responsible family-man Link, out to protect his wife and child
>>
>>322421757
gamexplain suggested the book could be the focal point of the game. It makes sense if you consider the gamepad will probably be used in some way.
>>
File: 1450738648965.jpg (71 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
1450738648965.jpg
71 KB, 400x408
>>322422570
That would be a bad-ass story line.
Like Link would be a knight and the story would be finding his wife and child while smashing as many pots in the way as he can.
>>
>>322421520
Gyro is like on every modern controller. It's just that Nintendo are like the only ones actually using it for some reason.
Even Valve made sure to have gyro on their controller and had a control scheme pre-set mimicking Splatoon.
>>
>>322422556
>Skyrim for children.

That's a little redundant, isn't it
>>
>>322422556
>i'm a mature gamer and play mature games for mature people like myself

kill yourself
>>
Hopes:

World
>Not a pain to run across
>Geography varies enough that I can tell where I am without needing a map
>At least 2 songs that play on the overworld, so I don't get sick of the music

Items
>Weapons other than sword and bow are worth using in a fight
>Magic rods/medallions make a return
>Items that are more generally usable, like the boomerang or bombs, and less situational, like the spinner or sand rod

That's about it. A good story is a plus, but I doubt it can have on and be a good open world game.
>>
>>322422381
>>322422073
>>322422570
>>322422860
girls dont like/play big guys

they like cute guys

you guys are closet homos
>>
I'm still hoping for the overworld to adapt maze-like design elements from the original LoZ, but I don't think they'd be able to pull it off for something as expansive as this.

Skyward Sword's ground areas are pretty much what a 3D adaptation of 2D Zelda overworlds is like... if only we could get something like that again, except have the areas be connected instead of separating them into isolated zones...
>>
File: 1446017529352.gif (4 KB, 137x181) Image search: [Google]
1446017529352.gif
4 KB, 137x181
>>322423464
>closet homo
>>
>>322421789
>>322422071
>>322422954
It was just a example, as gyro aiming during slow motion is the only feature we know about other than epona not running against trees. And that is jut pretty much all we know about the game.
I guess they learned from TP and didnt show anything at all so no one complains when something is missing.
>>
File: 1451349470771.png (639 KB, 743x1023) Image search: [Google]
1451349470771.png
639 KB, 743x1023
>>322423464
>implying I'm not openly bisexual
>>
File: concerned kat.jpg (97 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
concerned kat.jpg
97 KB, 800x531
>>322423915

Do not lewd the Kat,
>>
>>322423915
I am confused, is she a black cock slut or a black cock slut?
>>
>the nes zeldas were retarded mazes with barely any direction
>link to the past was retarded, cryptic, and exploration rarely led to finding something good
>ocarina of time's overworld was big for the sake of being big and most of the fights were about waiting
>majora's mask's dungeons were all shitty
>link's awakening has retarded combat
>nobody likes phantom hourglass or spirit tracks
should i even try twilight princess
>>
File: 23010174199_8bebd072c8_b.jpg (362 KB, 806x1024) Image search: [Google]
23010174199_8bebd072c8_b.jpg
362 KB, 806x1024
>>322421882
I'm a fan of Cute Link.
>>
>>322424291
no, go back to sucking egoraptors dick you faggot
>>
File: thelikelike.jpg (196 KB, 738x664) Image search: [Google]
thelikelike.jpg
196 KB, 738x664
>>322424453
>>
>>322424291

No, it sounds like this series isn't up your alley.
>>
File: paafekuto binguu.jpg (612 KB, 767x976) Image search: [Google]
paafekuto binguu.jpg
612 KB, 767x976
>>322407885
this

pic very related
>>
>>322425309
eh, I thought my expectations were pretty tame honestly
>>
>>322415284
>>322415120
>>322414975
Quality opinion based anons
>>
>>322411036
woah..........that...idea is.........epic...........
>>
I would like a few things. Mini quests that aren't an obvious way to just pawn off a heart piece (something that fleshes out a mini sidequest chain or something interesting besides a cheap reward), meaningful exploration, longitudinal sidequests (collect plants, animals, etc that take the majority of the game to complete).
My biggest gripe is money. SS came the closest to giving me a reason to actually collect rupees. Give me something to spend this bullshit on, I find supplies and health in fucking bushes.
>>
>>322426482
yeah, zelda has always struggled with the economy. It's mostly useless, I hope they can find a creative way to make use of it.
>>
>zelda is for faggots
>>
>>322426482
Remove all fairies and heart pickups. That alone makes Rupees more relevant. Want a healing item? Buy it from the store for 200 Rupees, then.
>>
File: PcALgSO.jpg (140 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
PcALgSO.jpg
140 KB, 675x675
>>322427407
>remove fairies

Get out.
>>
File: Malo-TP.png (63 KB, 136x291) Image search: [Google]
Malo-TP.png
63 KB, 136x291
>>322427489
Time is money. If you're done shopping, then quit wasting both.
>>
>>322426482
>>322426919
ALBW kind of tried a radical approach to solving the "rupees are fucking useless" problem but the issue is that the item rental system didn't feel particularly compelling and after you bought everything rupees were useless again (though, I much preferred renting items to finding them in dungeons, so that was nice). And, honestly, there was nothing more fucking unsatisfying than finishing one of those hidden dungeons and just getting a big rupee reward.

Could always fix it by having extensive amounts of useless shit to buy. New outfits for Link. Shit to set up at Link's house. That kind of thing.
>>
>>322427407
i'd be okay with removing fairies actually. The game is easy enough without a free complete revive.
>>
File: 1426240335547.png (331 KB, 1024x1177) Image search: [Google]
1426240335547.png
331 KB, 1024x1177
>>
My hopes are extremely low after the Zelda series spiral into complete mediocrity over the last 10 years.

Zelda U is my last chance at the series. If it's another dud like Skyward Sword, then I'm jumping ship for good unless if some miracle happens with a future iteration, like Koizumi being brought back on the team or Retro studios adapting it.
>>
>>322427884
Having an upgrade-able house, huh, that could work...
>>
>>322405823
it has potential... of being delayed
>>
>>322429193
They'd have to do it right and not shitty, but I could see that as a solution.

Decorating Windfall was pure ass though. It'd better not be a repeat of that.
>>
>>322405823
>2016
>still having hope for games
>not expecting anything so you can be surprised once in awhile
>suffer no disappointments
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.