[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4: Biggest letdown of the century
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Fall4.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fall4.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
Now the dust has settled can we all argue that Fallout 4 is a SOLID 4/10?
>>
>>322382338
argue = agree*
>>
>>322382338
Almost, mgs 5 was a bigger letdown because I expected fallout 4 to be shit.
>>
>hasn't been out for two months
>no one i know plays it anymore

I'd play it if my computer ran it
>>
It was so far gone from the previous fallout games, it really pissed me off. They made a fps with light rpg elements, like borderlands. If call of duty's next game was a solo rpg, even if it was a solid rpg, call of duty fans would be pissed off.
>>
why so generous
>>
>>322382338
It delivered just as expected I don't see the letdown.
>>
All the warning signs were there, I don't know what you expected OP.
>>
File: 1449608921462.png (5 KB, 488x383) Image search: [Google]
1449608921462.png
5 KB, 488x383
I was tired of it ten hours in. I genuinely tried to like it because I fucking loved the RTS Settler mod for FO3.

Settlements in FO4 are hot garbage though. The mod, the 5 year old mod, did some things better.

As soon as I got tired of those then it hit me that all the quests and shit I was doing were just linked to settlements and everything else was equally bad. Dropped, last played Nov 29, probably won't play it for a year.

FO3 was average in retrospect but fun because they did cool things that hadn't really been done before. NV was much better at doing the same things. FO4 should have brought more to the table and introduced new shit but instead we just got some half baked ideas and an even worse execution than FO3.
>>
>>322382338
>literally the best bethesda game to date
>"LE LETDOWN OF LE CENTURY"

i don't understand this place sometimes. fo4 is basically fo3 with better gameplay, more depth and more features.
>>
>>322383351
i bought a computer just so i could play it and quit as soon as i met preston garvey
i'll try again when geck and decent mods come out, but... it's fucking awful as is
>>
the clean vaults were a big letdown

the amateur-hour difficulty settings were a predictable letdown

the move towards ADS gunplay was a letdown for me personally, haven't we had enough of this adolescent trash

the complete inability to deviate from precise quest paths was intolerable, someone already mentioned you can't finish the game without annihilating at least one faction, and the minutemen, the worthless faction, are oddly exempt

the brotherhood and institute are flatly evil, just because the writers said so? even though most of their actions are good for humanity

literally every single perk is either more damage or more caps, and there's no actual purpose for those caps

the exploration seems much lazier. there are some nice set pieces (complete with 'dun-dun musical triggers) but no real quality in the overall wasteland like FO3 had. even NV had a better overworld
>>
>>322383847

Vanilla Skyrim is better than Vanilla FO4 and that's saying something.

But as with the former, mods will save the latter.
>>
File: f4.jpg (58 KB, 740x572) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
58 KB, 740x572
For your consideration.
>>
>>322383847
The quests are literally mmo tier.
>>
I enjoyed the game, after a dozen hours I got bored of the repetitive shit with the ton of ammo you've found. 7/10
>>
>>322382338
Why is it a letdown?

Don't tell me there are people on /v/ that tought that fallout 4 will be really good.
>>
>>322384128
i've talked with people who genuinely consider themselves intelligent who "xd love" this game
>>
>>322384128
I expected something like skyrim, a bad game but with obvious potential. Fallout 4 is just pure shit, even mods cant fix it.
>>
>>322384332
>even mods cant fix it
>
what limitations do you think are there that would prevent mods from fixing it that aren't on skyrim?
>>
>>322384036
only the infinite quests. you aren't forced to do those.
>>
>>322384553
but you are forced to have them in your log

and its not instantly apparent that they are mmo-tier kill ten boar shit

I honestly dont understand how they didnt figure out that no one liked radial quests in skyrim, did we forget to tell them or something? how did they not instinctively understand that they sucked

bottom line is that developers dont play their own game, thats the only way they could make so many mistakes
>>
>>322382338
It felt a lot like Rage.

So yeah.
>>
Emil Pagliarulo is probably a worse writer than Metzen and Levine combined.
>>
>>322384501
Skyrims problems were mostly with the level design and enemies, but it had a lot of actually unique quests.

Fallout 4 isnt even an rpg and its "quests" are mmo shit with no writing behind them. Those things get rarely touched by mods and modders that actually dare to make quests do a shitty job at it.
>>
>>322384553
half of the faction quests you have to do during heir questline are shitty radiant quest
>>
why did bethesda turn super mutants into orcs
>>
>>322385154
>Fallout 4 isnt even an rpg
i agree wholeheartedly with this
>>
>>322384128
/thread
>>
>bought it for quite cheap with season pass because of all the fucking hype
>played it for 30 or 40 hours
>"It's going to get better once I've completed [thing I was currently doing]"
>it never got better
>have nothing to do because I already got the best armor in the game 20 minutes in
>have nothing to do because most weapons are shit and the ones that aren't I found after 5 hours
>no quest is interesting
>nothing I do has any effect on the world
>everything is bland
>decisions don't matter

Fuck.
>>
It was a fucking disaster

MGSV is in the same situation in terms of being nothing like the other games in its series, but at least it's fun to play

It feels like Fallout 4 sold its soul for mediocre at best FPS gameplay and absolutely shit everything else.
>>
I got it for Christmas, have only logged something like six hours though. So far I'm enjoying it.
>>
Every single thing about it is awful. The dialogue, the story, the combat (b-but it's an improvement! guess what fucker? It still sucks compared to any similar game on the market), the map (yes, it's fucking horribly designed, get over it. You have to cross about seven bridges to get anywhere and you have no way of knowing whether the bridge you chose is traversible or not, half the map is water, the entire lower left of the map is uninhabitable crater that makes no sense), there are hardly any side quests and absolutely none worth a shit, the RPG mechanics are a fucking joke, the graphics are laughable and the performance even more so (w-works fine on my machine :^)), the amount of loading screens is inexcusable, the weapon and armour upgrade system is ridiculous, you just pick the objective best option for your selected pistol or rifle and boom, you have the best weapon in the game. The writing is absurdly contrived, especially in the intro, the backstory for your character removes any semblance of role playing, there is fuck all replay value as your character will always end up specing right down the middle of the road, none of the factions are likable, interesting or relatable in any way, there is no karma system what so ever, companions are all shit, I could go on but I'm getting tired, I haven't even touched on how shitty the town building is yet.

There is absolutely nothing good about this game, not one memorable moment and absolutely no mechanics EVER work the way they are intended to. If you defend this game, I'm sorry, but you're defending a bad game.
>>
File: 1449172360813.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1449172360813.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>322384968
>Check his wikipeadia page
>"He is best known for being the lead designer and the lead writer of Fallout 3, for which he received the Best Writing award at the 2008 Game Developers Choice Awards"

How did this Hamburger Helper tier motherfucker win an award for good writing?
>>
File: 1450299447113.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450299447113.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
The radiant quests were terrible and annoyed the shit out of me.

The game is really only fun as an autistic collection game. I spent the first week playing it building massive , complex settlements all over the map and collecting power armor and weapons. Then I got bored and realized that building settlements is literally pointless.

Then I decided to go collect all the companions and max their affinity. I spent the next week doing this and it was fairly enjoyable. I hated that I couldn't roleplay though.

After I did that I felt like there was nothing left of value. I finished all the faction quests until they all tell you to kill each other and sided with the Railroad because the BOS and Institute are comically evil.

I don't think I'll pick it up again for a long time, if ever. I already did all the autistic collection shit, so what's left? Certainly no roleplaying, which is what brings me back to NV over and over.
>>
>>322386129
Do you suffer from autism?
>>
>>322386323
Oh, I like to roleplay as a guy who got shot in the head and has to turn in the platinum chip too!
>>
>>322386323
>want to 100% the game in one playthru
>complain that he cant roleplay
>>
File: ashslave.png (430 KB, 636x750) Image search: [Google]
ashslave.png
430 KB, 636x750
>>322382338
It just was really boring, the billion radiant quests didn't help that either, or maybe I am just getting fed up with bethesdas usual crap
>>
>>322382338
The problem was the shitty way they set up the perk tree.

By the time you got perks thay actually made a difference and specialized the way you do damage, there wasn't anything left to fucking do.
>>
>>322386157
at least hamburger's writing has memorable moments in it
>>
>>322386447
i also like to roleplay a courier with 1 str, 1 end who survived courying his whole life with a rusty 10mm and a silver toungue myself.
>>
>>322386334
>contributes more than a sentence to a thread
>autism!

neo /v/, everyone
>>
>>322386727
bad memory shouldnt count desu senpai.
>>
File: 1433000359562.jpg (21 KB, 313x235) Image search: [Google]
1433000359562.jpg
21 KB, 313x235
> they finally make a fallout where you come out of a vault and try to rebuild civilization
> they don't incorporate a GECK into that concept at all
>>
>>322386727
Fallout 4 has plenty of memorable moments

It's mainly just because everything is insanely retarded and makes literally no sense in any context whatsoever, but a ghoul kid being trapped in a fridge for 200 years sure is wacky and memorable
>>
>>322386447
The courier has no backstory before that beyond that. I roleplayed as a Tribal in several playthroughs. Sometimes I play wasteland jesus and sometimes a drug addicted maniac. NV I'd the most open FO game for roleplayers.

>>322386451
You can't roleplay from second one. I knew that going in. Why not try to squeeze a fucking ounce of fun out the shit game I payed for?
>>
>>322386970
it would have made a damn sight more sense if they had. Is it ever explained why you're just perfect at building and electrical engineering? Is it even touched upon?

>we, the brotherhood of steel, who have dedicated our entire lives to technology want you, a random man we met a week ago to build a fucking teleportation device. Here's a fucking shopping list.
>>
>>322386970

>build completely new buildings and interiors
>they're derelict, dirty, rusty and just fucked up

Jesus Christ, seriously. What the flying fuck.
Even more:
>give power armor a new paintjob
>power armor is still rusty everywhere and the paintjob is fucking patchy

FUCK this tryhard "Oh we're in the post-apocalypse, shit can't look neat!! Unless it's in some pre-war place :)"
>>
>>322386970
>incorporate geck
>lmao 20 minutes loading screen
>lmao we built the city for you have fun not being able to change anything fag.
>>
>>322386970
How is constructing a bunch of shanty towns and fighting constantly respawning ghouls rebuilding civilization
>>
>>322387315
GECKs don't build cities, they just fertilize land and make it livable
>>
>Dad requires a fucking GECK to build a useless water purifier that dumps its water right back into the radioactive river in FO3
>A random fuckoff nobody in the Minutemen can build a fucking teleportation device with scrap metal

Are you fucking kidding me Emil
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 618x564
>>322382338
reddit pls go

noone was disappointed here, everyone knew it was going to be shit

NOW GO
>>
>>322387285
It's also fucking retarded that one asshole generic parent from pre-war is the only person to ever consider trying to rebuild civilization in any fucking way in 200 years.

In b4
>the Institute prevented it

No, they only started doing that shit a few years before the game starts.
>>
>letdown
if you expected anything above 4/10 from this game then I have some bad news for you
>>
>>322382338

Not really.

It feels unfinished but it's still above average, sorry
>>
>>322382338
I oddly found it more satisfying then MGS5 though.
Still dealing with the Phantom Pain of having a shitty unfinished storyline.
>>
>>322388027
Fallout 4's story is even worst
>>
>>322387740
>I dont understand gameplay abstraction: the post
>>
My biggest issue is that the PCs are obviously designed to be late twenties/early thirties aged.

Making a old ass character with that voice, its utterly RP breaking
>>
>>322382338
Waiting for mods, but I don't think they can save it.
>>
>>322383847
Skyrim, oblivion and f3 were better games. 4 was a let down to actual fallout fans.
>>
>>322388324
How much does Beth pay you per hour to defend their blunder?
>>
File: 1444511657383.jpg (47 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1444511657383.jpg
47 KB, 500x479
>No skills
>CoD gameplay
>No hardcore mode, instead there's artificial difficulty "survival" mode
>same boring empty world as any other Bethesda game
>Shitty base-building gimmick that manages to be worse than the mods that inspired it
>Mediocre graphics
>Shitty enemy re-designs
>Literally reusing everything from Fallout 3 for the story but adding a slight twist
>Gimmicky weapon/armor mod system used to include even less content in the game
>All of the sidequests are uninteresting save for like two of them
>You get power armor FIFTEEN MINUTES INTO THE GAME

REMINDER: If you defend Fallout 4 you're either a casual skyrim-fag who's first fallout is 4 or a delusional bethdrone incapable of detecting faults in whatever bethesda makes.
>>
>>322383274
Yeah. People knew fallout 4 was going to suck once the first footage hit.
Rip diolauge
>>
>>322388720
Enough to pre order the season pass and bang ur mom.
>>
>>322382338
Eh. First play through, I give it a solid 6.5/10.
Exploring, shooting up raiders, trying to get that new receiver for your gun, that was actually pretty fun. The quests were fucking lame though, and only 1 good waifu out of it.

I tried to do another play through, maybe this time as the BoS, and I can't fucking do it. It is so goddamn boring now.

Speaking of the BoS, anyone else feel like, even though they are back to their original mission, they still suck? They talk like they've been brainwashed and fed all these propaganda lines, and will kill any synth because lol institute. Idk, combine this with the whole new steam-punky design and I just really hate them now. Danse was cool though.

Curie best waifu, all you Piperfags are a fucking shit
>>
>>322388361
That's only the surface. The pcs background is shoved into the dialogue constantly. 2/4 responses are always about SHAUUUN and beyond that are all just asshole/snarky/nice/more info.

The game will not let you ignore the story they force on you at any point. In other FOs, except 3 to a lesser extent, you can pretty much completely ignore the backstory and then just do whatever.
>>
>>322388802
I like it for what it was. Not worth $60 though. Still a fun game
>>
File: 1383603938864.png (376 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1383603938864.png
376 KB, 490x490
Questions for fellow fallout fans:

Would you like another isometric fallout?

Would you like a more realistic travel system like fallout1&2?

Are you happy with the current quest systems? Or would you go back to the original? Or even make it more realistic with more time limits and characters acting independently from the player?

Would you like a fallout rehash? Maybe a game about being a caravan driver? Or building a town? Something else maybe?

How about a fallout that takes place outside the US?
>>
>>322389182
>Speaking of the BoS, anyone else feel like, even though they are back to their original mission, they still suck? They talk like they've been brainwashed and fed all these propaganda lines, and will kill any synth because lol institute. Idk, combine this with the whole new steam-punky design and I just really hate them now. Danse was cool though.

They do suddenly act retarded. I'm pretty sure Bethesda never figured out what the whole deal with them was and just wanted to stuff a dash of 40K into the game.

Obsidian-made standalone expansion for Fallout 4 when?
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 140x98) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 140x98
>>322389096
REKT
>>
>>322389403
just go play wasteland 2, nerds.
all that you want is in it, memes notwithstanding.
>>
>>322389403
I'd be fine with New Vegas on a new engine and restored content (Like the whole legion thing)
>>
>>322389182
At first I was happy that the BOS is back to their roots, but they are so much less sympathetic on any level because of the zealous nature and devotion is way more extreme. Only that one Scribe seems capable of individual thought.

It seems like the only reason they did that was to push the player into the "good" choice of the Railroad by making them sp unreasonable.
>>
Rise of the Tomb Raider is a way better than that game it shared a release date with. Endurance mode is really good and more of the best parts of the game.
>>
>56 hours
i don't really regret it, but i can't really get myself to feel like playing more right now
mainly got bored on a second character because melee feels like you're just hitting things with foam
>>
>>322389720
Wasn't the brotherhood right though. The synth were a danger to everyone.
>>
>>322389403
>How about a fallout that takes place outside the US?
Angry Slavs roaming around Siberia when?
Bonus points for fighting off Chinese and kebab invaders from the south.

In the US, I'd play the shit out of a merchant game, set in the early days, before the NCR was formed. Organize caravans, beat back monsters and bandits, capitalism HO!, slave trade, running drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>322389608
>responding to your own shit response
>bragging about spending shill money on the shit game being paid to shill

You have to be clinically retarded.
>>
>could have picked any kid from vault 81
>hurr we need this specific prewar baby
>>
>>322387534
fucking this
whats comical is that you can build 20 million water purifiers for cheap, with likely little knowledge on the subject in the commonwealth, a place almost objectively more fucked than the capital wasteland.

What a fucking joke
>>
> There will never be a Utah based Fallout which is set 30 years after New Vegas where the collapsing Legion theory holds up and there are splintered factions vying for control of Salt Lake City and the state.

It can be perfect with canon anyway because Caesar has brain cancer and will die without treatment or old age/loss of strength if he is treated.
>>
>>322386157
It's video games award

It's literally the most popular game wins every category contest
>>
>>322389892
Humans are a danger to everyone too
Does that mean we need to exterminate them?
>>
>>322390094
Sounds fucking tight man
They can expand on the various tribes and the Canaanites, maybe even bring Joshua back. Throw in some potential NCR incursion

What would be the PCs deal? A tribal? Wanderer?
>>
>>322389823
>he cant aim
>he cant stunlock
>he cant block
>he cant kite
>he doesnt use drugs
>he doesnt ambush niggas around corner
what's next, getting into fight with yao guai at lvl 5?
>>
File: 1446285570649.jpg (126 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1446285570649.jpg
126 KB, 1280x960
>>322382338
>entire threads spammed with all the shit bugs and glitches
>you fucks still paid for it
typical
>>
>>322390094
Before Fallout 4 turned the BOS into Space Marines, I was kind of hoping than Caeser dying and Lanius surviving would be be canon. They could wipe out the Midwest BOS, and Lanius would accept power armor as a means for cleansing degenerates and they'd modify rippers to work as attachments on heavy weapony. Without Caeser Lanius would have no purpose but to destroy
>>
>>322390142
synths are better than people physically and 100% of them are mentally defect.
not only that, the most dangerous ones are controlled by an organization of humans who prefer to stay in the dark.
Human history is a long streak of hypocrisy for its own survival. One more wont hurt, but the lack of it will.
Synths and their master must burn.
>>
>>322390675
Lanius would be an incompetent leader.
He's a good warrior and general, but that's it. Maybe he could lead a tribe, but nothing more than that. The dude is stark fucking mad, literally out for blood.
>>
Just started Fallout 1

How am I supposed to get more money to get armors of weapons?
I arrived to the Hub and everything is fucking expensive.
>>
Was it a letdown?
Yes
Was it a horrible above average game?
Not even close
>>
>>322391016
Was it a letdown?
no
Was it a horrible above average game?
yes
>>
>>322390942
or weapons*
>>
>>322391016

It's an average game.
>>
>>322390942
http://user.tninet.se/~jyg699a/fallout.html#v13
>>
>>322386334
>someone wrote a long thing and I don't wanna read it!
>better call him autistic!
>>
>>322391238
Yes, its an average game.
But so was almost 99% of AAA games this year.
>>
>Don't follow any news
>Don't get hype
>Mildly pleased
I mean, it's absolutely terrible as a Fallout game, but other than that I had fun.
Now imagine if Obsidian could do the same game, no voiced protagonist and more dialogue options, I'd love that.
>>
>>322391554

That doesn't make Fallout 4 any better though
>>
I have probably played about 30% of the game, and it's sad that the only quest I have taken that is remotely interesting(Jack Cabot) had two quest breaking bugs that would have screwed things up without console.
>>
>>322391390
Damn, im not even in the right place to start.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>322390942
I didn't even bother with money. Just get lots of small arms skill and kill everyone with a 9mm by shooting them in the eye until you get the 5.56 pistol.
>>
>have to build houses for people
>there are towns nearby with hundreds of perfectly intact houses, just boarded up.
>houses you can build are made of hot garbage

What the fuck bethesda.
>>
>>322391871
>Put Hangmens Alley in the middle of the city with buildings on both sides
>No interiors at all
>>
>>322391684
but whos arguing that? Its like you have an agenda against this game, anon.
>>
>>322391812

The "Small Arms" thing is really confusing; first time playing Fallout I thought it meant just pistols.
>>
>>322389745
> Rise of the Tomb Raider is a way better than that game

Fuck that, Fallout 4 is shit, but at least it isn't a fucking cinematic QTE fest that plays itself half the time.
>>
>>322392093
Also
>Rebuilding a shitty shack town from the ruins of sanctuary
>Not moving into the clearly much safer vault 100 feet away
>>
>>322390675
Whoever is writing the new BoS has a serious boner for WH40K

It's surprising they haven't renamed them into Brotherhood of Mankind or something
>>
>>322389403
>Would you like another isometric fallout?
No
>Would you like a more realistic travel system like fallout1&2?
Like being attacked/ discovering shit during fast travel? Yeah 100%
>Are you happy with the current quest systems? Or would you go back to the original? Or even make it more realistic with more time limits and characters acting independently from the player?
No time limits. Make quest more interesting like a fable/witcher hybrid. All your actions have an observable effect on the world almost nothing is with out consequences. Example early quest PC get's hired to clear a road of bandits. Go to x kill y kind of quest. Go there kill the raiders you can let some escape if they start running or spare a few if anyone surrenders. and get your caps. If you go back to the road you can see that traders and settlers are now using it. Maybe a rest stop pops up or something. The quest isn't over though you only wiped out a small raiding party turns out they belonged to one of the largest raiding factions in the area If you let anyone escape they now consider you an enemy and put a bounty on your head not to mention actively try to kill you. Your bounty would go up the more you interfere with their business or if you keep killing their men,(has to be witnessed) You can still make peace with them either by paying tribute, cheaper with barter, passing a speech check or doing a few tasks for some of the factions bosses.
>Would you like a fallout rehash? Maybe a game about being a caravan driver? Or building a town? Something else maybe?
Sure we could just incorporate it into the game though.
Idk
>>
>>322391871
>start a settlement
>you need to build everything and even provide them with food
is that a town or a daycare?
>>
>>322392117

Oh it was just that you/that anon made it sound like it's not that bad that FO4 is average because most triple A games were average
>>
File: dgdffdgsgsd.jpg (121 KB, 1089x705) Image search: [Google]
dgdffdgsgsd.jpg
121 KB, 1089x705
>can only make shitty shack shit towns
>cant repair and use all these mostly intact buildings

what
the
fuck
>>
>>322391871

Diamond City was a disappointment for me. I was expecting something bigger than another settlement.
>>
>>322390142
My nigger I don't think you understand how fucking dangerous AI is. This guy >>322390842
said it the best.
>>
>>322382338
What was the point of the Institute and Synths? And how did they somehow get a modified strain of the FEV? Also why are there so many Super Mutants in the Commonwealth?
>>
>>322392750
they did not even finish building the goddamn settlement

there is still shittons of room in the stands
>>
>>322392750

>"THE GREEN JEWEL!"
>even loading screens tell you how magnificent it is
>it's just a tiny shanty town like every other place, just with a green wall around it
>>
>>322392207
Same here. That's why I beat the game by shooting everyone in the eye with pistols.
>>
The world building in 4 is so ridiculous

There's several pre-war buildings in the game that still actually function yet every single one of them is just a radiant quest destination filled with respawning enemies. You can't reclaim them to start producing things or anything

Hell, you can't even resettle Quincy despite it having stores, power, defenses, workshops, etc. all set up already and it being a major trading hub like a few days before the game starts
>>
>>322393008

Don't forget
>place close to the bomb drop site
>cardboard folders, papers, wooden pens and all that still to be found everywhere

>find place hidden away for two centuries
>nobody has ever entered it after the bombs dropped
>find safe, locked tightly
>manage to open it
>find bottle caps
>find pipe pistol

The entire game is just bullshit with nice-to-look-at static world
>>
>>322389403
Sure, either way I'm happy.
maybe, but the way the world map works in 3d fallout, you couldn't really do that.
>Are you happy with the current quest systems? Or would you go back to the original? Or even make it more realistic with more time limits and characters acting independently from the player?
In fallout 4? God no. In New Vegas + 3? Yeah those were fine. But I'm not sure about a Time limit like in 1, Maybe for some side quests, but in most fallout games, the Main quest takes a backseat for player exploration + side stuff. This is assuming that they don't make the main quest super urgent.
>Would you like a fallout rehash? Maybe a game about being a caravan driver? Or building a town? Something else maybe?
Maybe, but Fallout games are supposed to be RPG's, Fallout 4 clearly didn't get the memo and wanted you to do everything. Build towns, have 10/10 specials, singlehandedly do everything ect. Those things you listed could be professions that you do.
Nah, unless it's in annexed Canada.
>>
File: 1429081265233.jpg (1 MB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1429081265233.jpg
1 MB, 1462x1462
>>322389403
>>How about a fallout that takes place outside the US

every time
>>
>>322393317
>>find bottle caps
>world full of Nuka Cola, beer and other beverages
>somehow caps were not a thing
more retarded is that they made something so popular a currency
>>
>>322393317
Oddly I think Pipe pistols and similar ARE supposed to be pre-war.
A few skeletons in pre-war clothing have them, and I'm certain a magazine makes mention of them on the cover.
Either that or Bethesda gives zero fucks, that's also possible.
>>
>>322393008
>a fucking pre-war dad can build a water purifier and mass produce crops in a week
>but wastelanders descended from those who have survived for 200 years can't
How the fuck does the commonwealth support a population that big anyways? There a gorillion raiders and super mutants, but with no sources of steady food or fresh water.

How in the hell are super mutants still around anyways? As far as I know, there are no massive vats of FEV laying around, and Super Mutants are sterile, so there is no logical reason to have 4,000 of them just occupying building and putting meat in fishnets.
>>
>>322389403

Yes

I liked the FO1/2 travel system

That's an actually difficult question as quest design has changed so very much. "Old school" quests required a lot of effort and "leaps of faith" because maybe there was another character in some other place that had something to do with it but you didn't know because whatever reason. Nevertheless, that is still far superior to "Here's a dot on your compass, go there and kill"

I would love a game like Fallout 1 or 2, just set in a different place.

Well. I'd like to know what the world looks like outside the US.
>>
>>322393929
But why would pre-war military personnel/officials stuff bottle caps and rusty ass homemade pistols in safes?
>>
>>322393929
Why would someone collect bottlecaps in a safe pre-war? unless they were Sunset sasparilla star caps, and there's none of those in Fallout 4
>>
>>322393929

I know that bottle caps are common, what I mean is: why would you deliberately put bottle caps in a safe in the pre-war times?

>>322394082

Don't know, loading screens kept stating that pipe pistols are weapons from after the war and raiders' favorites. And look at those heaps of shit, it's splintered wooden boards with cheapass pipes, why would so many pre-war people build and more importantly MOD that shit?
>>
File: 4675487534857489786945.png (396 KB, 534x585) Image search: [Google]
4675487534857489786945.png
396 KB, 534x585
>Find a Master lock safe
> Pick it
>Pipe Pistol, 14 caps and 9 .38 ammo
>>
File: f4.jpg (45 KB, 643x334) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
45 KB, 643x334
>>322382338
5/10
If people seem tired of Bethesda pulling same shit over and over again, I guess it's a good thing.

Overall year 2015 was a good lesson why paying for preorders is bad.
>>
>>322389403
Sure, I'd be fine with a Bethesda style first person one (but done by competent devs) like New Vegas too though.
Yes, "openworld" is just a cancerous meme that ruins games. A world map in the same vein as FO1 & 2 would be far better at representing a large scale world and at the same time allow more tightly knit content.
I just want quests that make sense and allow player agency, but even that might be too much to ask for these days
I want my Fallout to be an RPG
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>322394159
The institute somehow got their hands on FEV.

Dunked humans in the vat

Didn't immediately kill them and sent them loose out into the wastes.

They also keep making mutants and releasing them, because why not?
>>
File: Mad_max.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mad_max.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
>>322388027
Honestly? Most fun open world game of year, was also one nobody cared about until it was released.

Even more intereting is that game was heavily bashed by reviewers. Proof how much hype influences scores.
>>
>>322395187
>The institute
Everything about that faction was beyond retarded. There isn't even an option to ask why they do the things they do.
>>
>>322382338
My casual as fuck cousins, who think Halo 4 is just as good as the rest of the franchise, dislike Fallout 4. They got bored after the first week.
>"All the quests just involve killing Raiders. Why can't it be like Skyrim?"
>Skyrim is basically just killing Dragurs
They're learning.
>>
>>322395187
I really don't think Bethesda intended The Institute to be the source of Super Mutants. Hell, the FEV lab doesn't even work anymore, it's trashed.
>>
Why does killing a super mutant give far less experience than finding an old, abandoned cafe?
>>
>>322395043
>A world map in the same vein as FO1 & 2 would be far better at representing a large scale world
also with current technology it's perfectly doable to have small maps randomly or procedurally generated from templates for random/special encounters.
>>
I have had far more fun without fallout 4 than with any other previous entry in the series. I don't understand why this game has had so much "fallout"
>>
>>322395927
There's no upvote button on 4chan, no need for shitty puns.
>>
>>322395695
Old buildings are limited, mutants respawn. You would grind skills too fast otherwise
>>
>>322383951
>FO3fag

almost had me
>>
>>322395695
Combat is bad for some reason.
>>
>>322396141

Sure, I get that. But super mutants used to be one of the most difficult enemies, now they're on-par with raiders.
>>
>>322396615
Fallout 3 had the exact same problem, they were just mooks that you could mow down at level 5
>>
>>322383274
This
>>
>>322395695
because it's a game based more on exploration that combat
just like Witcher 3 gave you tons of experience for doing quests (as long as they were within your level range) and very few points for just killing random monsters
>>
>>322397606

IF Fallout 4 were based more on exploration than the reward for exploring shit should be better than a fucking Silenced Sniper Pipe Pistol and 12 Pre-War Money
>>
The thing that really pissed me off is that you always seem to be a hero of the Commonwealth. You could easily play a morally grey character in New Vegas, yet in FO4 the only thing you can do is ask for more caps.
>>
File: I AM NOT.jpg (36 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
I AM NOT.jpg
36 KB, 600x317
i thought most of you were being fat fucks when you said fallout 4 was gonna suck, but, holy shit.
>been playing today for thirty minutes
>dead 5 times already because of bugs
>same buildings over and over
>no variation in loot or exploration
>same enemies fucking over and over and over and over
>at a fourth of the main quest in 10 hours
should i just sell the game? i can make 45$ while i'm at it. 15$ is not a grand loss. never even sold one in my entire life before.
>inb4 stupid fuck, why did you buy the game?
i don't know, it seemed alright at first. now i'm completely exposed.
>>
>>322397831

>Valentine disliked that
>>
>>322398121
Does that shit even matter? I highly doubt you can permamently lose followers, since it's Bethesda we're talking about
>>
File: 1447709824102.jpg (418 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1447709824102.jpg
418 KB, 1440x900
It's better than Fallout 3, but worse than Fallout New Vegas, and faaar worse than the first two games. The only reason I still play it right now is because it can be modded. Installed some mod that makes supplies very scarce and another one that fixes Survival difficulty by making your attacks hurt just as much as enemy attacks hurt you. Ammo is pretty scarce and melee combat is actually useful. Hunting animals for food is also now a viable option.
Now I'm just waiting for survival mods that add the need to eat and rest, as well as expand on effects of radiation.
>>
>>322398704

>excited for mods
>go to Nexus
>female body and pubic hair mods on the front page

I just want a mod that lets me smoke cigarettes, damnit.
>>
>>322382338

>Now the dust has settled

Saying "dust has settled" in any capacity in any post should be an auto-trigger for a ban.
>>
>>322398946
Bethesda games will always be the canvas that porn modders paint upon.
If Bethseda actually made porn games their sales would probably skyrocket.
>>
File: NotDisuShituAgain.webm (3 MB, 489x275) Image search: [Google]
NotDisuShituAgain.webm
3 MB, 489x275
>>322397842
imagine this happens when playing on console and there's no tcl to save your hours of play
>>
>>322382338
>/v/ keeps shitting on Fallout 4
>only played New Vegas and thought it was just gonna be a shiny NV
>mfw it's not bad, but I suck because I'm not with the CoD mechanics
I'll shamefully admit I got my ass rekt like 50 times by different enemies and in most areas around the middle of the map tho
>>
>>322399513
I'll trade it in for Bloodborne, end.
>>
>>322383351
Don't bother, it's not very good at all. In fact I'm going to stop playing it right now and wait for all the DLC and good mods to come out before I go any further.
>>
Why Boston?

Why Boston?

Why another piece of shit place on worst coast?

Jesus fucking christ, what stupid fucking dumbfucks were in charge of placing the location of this Fallout?

I'm convinced people only stay on worst coast due to utter ignorance and spiritual exhaustion, a dying race of men waiting to be annihilated or assimilated into the nu-men.
>>
>hey you, random stranger wearing rags and football pads, go clear this entire complex out of drugged-out, heavily armed raiders by yourself please
>every single quest
>>
File: 1448386940864.jpg (519 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448386940864.jpg
519 KB, 1920x1080
>>322384128
At worst, everyone expected more Fallout 3, but it managed to surpass that significantly.
I never thought it would be possible to have less freedom than Fallout 3
>>
>>322400634
Probably because Bethesda thinks of the East Coast as their own, seeing as how their first foray into the series was there compared to NV, 1, and 2.

>>322400357
>DLC
It kind of makes me cringe what dumb shit they'll make up for this.
>>
>>322383274
Mgsv I have found was only a letdown to pseudo metal gear fans or
> I expected fanservice: big boss revenge 3
Crowd. Anybody who truly appreciated metal gear, kojima, or went in blind had a very positive reaction. Only "fanbois" aka fuckbois are still fuming about it.

And no, fallout 4 wasn't that bad. I say this because no bethesda game in the past 10 years has been "that good" to matter. I really don't get how anyone has played from oblivion to Skyrim and truly felt fallout 4 was somehow a massive letdown. As another anon mentioned, most expected it to be shit.
>>
>>322401004
I just want more quests like Silver Shroud
>>
>>322382338
First Fallout game, loved it. 7/10

Gonna play New Vegas next
>>
File: 1447806663176.jpg (176 KB, 962x657) Image search: [Google]
1447806663176.jpg
176 KB, 962x657
>>322383962
>a highly advertised game with a fedora fanbase shilling it for free is still selling really well

what a surprise anon
>>
>>322384118
>I got bored in a week of a $60 game that had a 7 year dev cycle and didn't even finish it, 7/10 pretty good
this is what a normalfag looks like everyone
>>
>>322401294
>First Fallout game
What the fuck.
>>
>>322401387
Not him but, that 7 year dev cycle was wasted, the game has significantly less content and replayability than previous Fallout games.
New Vegas was more expansive and it was made in a single fucking year.
>>
>>322401563
yes I know, fo4 has literally nothing going for it other than the kind of cool power armor
>>
File: 1293990945206.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1293990945206.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
>>322395556
>They're learning.
NOPE.
Bethesda will release shitty FO5 in few years and it will sell millions AGAIN.
>>
>>322399513
yeah I got stuck in a wall once, would have had to ditch my fully upgraded power armor IN THE FUCKING GLOWING SEA if I didn't have no clip
>>
I could not legitimately spend more than an hour in Fallout 4. As soon as I left Diamond City and explored the city for 5 minutes, I was bored beyond belief.

I went back and re-played Morrowind for 200 hours after that.
>>
File: 1451259769463.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451259769463.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Hi guys, so... As a casual who loved FO3, and kinda enjoyed FONV... And really didn't play too much the first and second games but read A LOT about the story in general from the first games...

Do you recomend the FO4 for PS4? Or is it really that fucking bad? I mean, is it true that it doesn't feel like an RPG anymore? Is the Star Wars game better than this? Because I'm fucking bored of my sports games and I really want/need a new adventure/action game that's not COD shit tier and that I can play when I have an hour or so.

Any advice?
>>
>>322401413
What's the problem?
>>
>>322399513
dat desperate looting and shooting in hopes that it will make a differerence LOL
>>
>>322382338
/v/ is such shit.

Bugs. Wish there were some more quests that were interesting. There are some, but I'd like more.

9/10 game
>>
>>322401880
since you're a retarded normalfag who owns a ps4 instead of even a mid range pc and think 3 is better than nv, your taste makes no logical sense and thus a recommendation cannot be made
>>
>>322382338
Blame people who buy video games and their le mods will fix it mentality, they let Shithesda get away with things like Fallout 4/10
>>
>>322401563
To be fair NV was a glorified 3 expansion. The core mechanics of 4 are completely different from Skyrim, so a lot of time would have been used up from that. Bethesda is a relatively small company compared to other AAAs. Their team would have been moving from 3 to Skyrim, then back to 4, so they wouldn't have been working on 4 with their full company for that time.
4 is a shit fest that not even casuals like, but it's hard to compare to NV
>>
>>322401880
>Or is it really that fucking bad?

It is that bad.
>>
>>322401880
>Loved FO3
You'll probably like this too. Don't expect much roleplay though, you're restricted to sarcastic asshole, nice guy, and asshole.
Skills are no longer a thing, being replaced by perks, so you want to open that Master lock you have to go through three level ups.
>>
>>322401960
How is that even possible? How underage are you to not even have played 3 or NV?
>>
>>322383847
so 7 odd years to make pretty much the same game? Your standards are shit.
>>
>>322383847
>more depth

Uhhhh, no. Not at all.
>>
>>322401880
>casual
>liked 3 better than NV
>PS4
>sports games
>"action/adventure"
>only has an hour to play
Surely nobody will fall for this
>>
>>322398704

>mods

What the shit there are fucking none worthwhile. That armorers mod or whatever it's called is fucking broken for me and doesn't work anymore since, I don't know, 2+ versions. Fuck. FUCK. What's so fucking difficult to just release the fucking editor. Bethesda, fuck.
>>
>>322402224
>You're underaged if you haven't played X game
Christ
>>
>>322382338
Yep, i can argue and agree that f4 is 4/10 at best.
>>
File: 1423637625972.jpg (44 KB, 484x566) Image search: [Google]
1423637625972.jpg
44 KB, 484x566
>>322402440
literally 12 years old
>>
>>322402440
Who the fuck starts a franchise at the 4th game?
>>
>>322402224
What? I just never wanted to play them.
>>
>>322383361
Isn't black ops 2 more of an RPG than fucking fallout 4?
>>
>>322402626
>>322402659
Actually not even 4th, it's the 6th
Also
>Starting at the worst game
Fucking hell.
>>
>>322401880
it's like Fallout 3, except with shittier weapons, Skyrim's loot and crafting system. And that fucktard AI pretending to do something to create "living, breathing world" then getting distracted by something, and starting another random activity. F3 NPCs walking in circle and repeating same phrases over and over again were more convincing that this convulsing "radiant AI" mess.
>>
>>322402420

Fuck man I'm studying for my uni exams and I don't have too much time in a daily basis, and I'm old enough to know I can't spend a whole fucking day playing videogames anymore. I like to do sports and my friends miss me you know.

What the shit are you even on about?

>>322402094
>Retarded Normalfag.

Wut. I really can't understand what the fuck are you saying. And btw I played FO3 more because I was younger. When I got FONV I was playing Persona 3 and 4 way more and I wasn't interested in Fallout as much as I used to but I spend quite a good amount of hours in NV. Also, I thought the story was better compared to FO3
>>
>>322402673
it just has more endings is all
>>
>>322402813
>Wut
didn't read lol
>>
File: 1446824523266.png (822 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1446824523266.png
822 KB, 525x809
>>322402813
>can't spend a whole fucking day playing videogames
>I like to do sports
>my friends miss me
wew lad
>>
>>322402738
>starting at the worst game
I'm glad I did, I wouldn't have liked playing the older ones and then losing features in the new one. Fallout 4 feels like an entry title and that's fine with me.
>>
>>322402772

I didn't play Skyrim because lord of the rings stuff ain't my thing. However, that sucks a lot... I mean... gee, I thought weapons were a thing this year? What the fuck...

Also, how could FO4 NPCs be worse? That's insane knowing how many years it's been since NV...
>>
Having never played or possessing any prior knowledge of a Fallout game, I got Fallout 4 and it's my favourite game of the year. I loved the mystery and wonder of exploring the commonwealth, shaping my own story and immersing myself in a living, breathing world (unlike MGSV).

Maybe it's because the whole exprience was fresh, but I loved it. Guess it was built to appeal to Fallout scrubs like me.
>>
>Can handle Benny in a bunch of different ways
>Can handle Captain Crunch in exactly one way

bethesda pls
>>
>>322387224
shit, no wonder undertale got so much attention
>>
>>322403202
>shaping my own story
you didn't play this game at all
>>
>>322403018

I'm seriously starting to feel people in here is really unhealthy and... well, weird. I'm usually more in /pol/, /sp/ and /mu/ nowadays and I came here to ask for advice for this videogame.

Didn't know people were so fucked up in here...
>>
>>322403202
it wasn't built at all, it's like you bought an ikea desk and then dumped all the parts into a pile and then sold it on craigslist to people who never once in their life have used an elevated flat surface
>>
File: 1448095689690.jpg (351 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1448095689690.jpg
351 KB, 1440x900
>>322403202
>shaping my own story
wat
>>
>>322403398
Then fuck off normie.
>>
>>322403398
Then why are you still here?
>>
File: 1448948503009.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448948503009.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>322403451
>shaping my own story
>>
>>322403202
>character has a family, background, motivations and a objective defined
>you only choose how he looks like
>my own story
tip top kek
>>322403451
not to say this is a mod, I wonder what are the options in vanilla
>>
>>322403571

>normie

What the fuck is that? I don't know what the fuck does that even mean? I usually call people fags and faggots in 4chan. Normie?

What are you a faggot?
>>
>>322402821
and it gives you more ways to open some missions, and you could choose to either kill an important character or shoot him on a leg and the game doens't even tell you that.
i mean, fucking christ, a fucking FPS made by DLC-jews have more choices than a fucking RPG that took 7 years.
>>
>>322382338
i wasn't let down, as i didn't expect anything great, but it's definitely a 4/10 title
>>
>>322403696
>not to say this is a mod, I wonder what are the options in vanilla
>yes (no)
>No
>sarcastic no
>question, but also no
>>
File: ORGFuPM.jpg (128 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
ORGFuPM.jpg
128 KB, 500x425
Must have mods?
>>
>>322403696
Probably
>Hitting on me
>Maybe
>Hell no
>lost someone
>>
File: 1449518902079.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449518902079.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>322403696
>not to say this is a mod, I wonder what are the options in vanilla
All that nod does it reveal the exact lines of dialog. The vanilla options would just be to hide the fact that what you say is identical. So it'd just be shit like:
>MY WIFE
>HELL NO
>LOSS
>FLIRTING?
>>
File: 1439979246202.png (515 KB, 701x536) Image search: [Google]
1439979246202.png
515 KB, 701x536
>>322403718
yeah we're fags, we're on /v/. fuck the hell off normie.
>>
File: 1449458188020.gif (497 KB, 490x524) Image search: [Google]
1449458188020.gif
497 KB, 490x524
>>322403974
Just browse Nexus and check the "Adult" box.
>>
Who else has modded this game to be a rape-simulator by this point? The core gameplay is dull. I just like killing raiders and stripping their women nude. I wonder if any mods will let me keep their nude bodies for my rape shack
>>
File: 1433993549600.jpg (26 KB, 355x293) Image search: [Google]
1433993549600.jpg
26 KB, 355x293
>>322403718
This fucking guy.
>>
>>322404206
>using nexus for adult mods
None of the good shit is on there.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 362x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 362x640
>>
>>322404301
Alright then, just browse loverslab
>>
File: 129791361388.jpg (49 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
129791361388.jpg
49 KB, 319x316
>yeah i'm not sure if we should put radiant quests back in for fallout 4
>i mean skyrim's quest quality tanked pretty hard because of those

>nah let's make sure fallout 4 has even more of them
>>
>>322402813
>can't spend a whole day playing videogames
>like to do sports
>friends

Why are you here? Serious question, I'm legitimately curious as to why you decided a video games board or even 4chan in general was a good fit for you
>>
File: 1274011183423.jpg (50 KB, 306x200) Image search: [Google]
1274011183423.jpg
50 KB, 306x200
>yfw Bethesda brings back paid mods with the creation kit's release
>>
>>322403451
>>322403352

I guess I just mean compared to most other games I've played which are much more linear. it was a refreshing experience for me, but it seems most people were disappointed because they expected something more like FO3 or NV.

Never played Skyrim either. It was actually my first Bethesda game. So yeah, imo, game allows lots of narrative freedom.
>>
If the game came out closer skyrim it would have been ok. For the amount of time I waited for a new Fallout, I was disappointed with it. Far too many shortcomings.
>>
File: 1446639215003.jpg (553 KB, 2072x1126) Image search: [Google]
1446639215003.jpg
553 KB, 2072x1126
>>322404464
Fallout 4 is literally the most restrictive and linear Fallout game in the series, with the least freedom by far.
>>
>>322404464
Yeah most games are linear.
But this one, it let you go where you want but not whatever you want to, thats why its so shitty, compare it to any other fallout game

Theres also no narrative freedom, try killing your son when you meet him next time you play through this for example

Stay away from Bethesda games, its for your own good
>>
File: 1440829989426.png (409 KB, 770x774) Image search: [Google]
1440829989426.png
409 KB, 770x774
>decide to make radiant quests mmo style
>meanwhile WoW's Assaults are a better version of Radiant quests, and were out years before 4
>>
>>322385154
>modders that actually dare to make quests do a shitty job at it.

Wrong. Some of New Vegas modded quests were amazing and possibly better then vanilla quests.
>>
Fallout 4 actually makes me want to go back to 2D RPGs.

How is Path of Exile by the way?
>>
>>322404656
It's less linear than 3, if only because it's got multiple endings and some semblance of factions
>>
>>322404946
>it's got multiple endings
Only 2
>>
>>322382338
Building settlements is so half-assedly done it's actually almost nauseating.
The horrid building UI.
The more turrets you build the less chance of an invasion so no interesting large scale raid, so your turrets are just collecting dust.
When there is an invasion, it doesn't matter how much defense you made and how weak the invaders are you absolutely have to be there or you will fail defending that settlement and need to repair everything.
Happiness of the settlers ultimately mean jack shit.
Nothing interesting ever comes from settlers, no new quests, just 'how are you' and trade.
And that's just off the top of my head.
>>
>>322404443
didn't they like pretty much guarantee mods for consoles this time around?

how come consolebabbies aren't out for blood for that yet?
>>
>>322386447
At least you tried Bethdrone :^)
>>
>>322403093
Radiant AI, where to begin.
In theory it was idea to provide NPCs with brackground scripts making them react to things that happen around them, but without direct ties to player or scenario scripts.
For example, you kill guard, and hide body, other guards notice him missing, and start looking for him along his patrol path, where he should be. Because there's no guards around, citizens with low morality start stealing shit. None of this is directly scripted, it's just AI reacting to set of conditions.
The everything got chopped to pieces before Oblivion was released, because Radiant AI was making scenario design pretty much impossible.
Much simplified version was added to Skyrim, and it turned out AI reactions often out of place (because designers didn't predict THAT set of conditions) were breaking immersion more than improving it. Fact that AI would be distracted by every single thing sure didn't help.
>>
>>322404946
If only most of the factions weren't complete shit.
>>
>>322405057
I'm counting securing boston for each faction as an ending. Since there's three or four ways of doing it, it's still less linear than 3
>>
>>322404930
not sure why you were thinking about RPGs when playing Fallout 4
>>
>>322404761
>>322404656

So which Fallout game should I play for the best experience? Also, can anyone suggest any games similar to the series? In terms of open narrative, roleplaying elements etc
>>
I wish the factions will allow you to make decisions. Even if you become the leader in any faction, you are still boipussy of the group
>>
I was expecting slightly updated version of Skyrim but i didn't get even that
>>
>>322405192
>Since there's three or four ways of doing it
Still only 2 actual endings.

>>322405260
1, 2, and New Vegas are essential.
3 and 4 are trash.
Tactics is just a spin-off.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.