[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /v/? Who's nose knows?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Jew on jew crime.png (154 KB, 831x422) Image search: [Google]
Jew on jew crime.png
154 KB, 831x422
Well /v/? Who's nose knows?
>>
>>322379584
What did the guy on the right do?
I know EA has a touch of death on one hand and a golden touch (in profits) on the other
>>
>>322379762

Nexon is basically the EA of MMOs,
>>
>>322379762
basically gook EA
>>
>>322379762
Nexon publishes MMOs, mostly somewhat unique korean games. Maplestory, Dungeon Fighter, Vindictus. They are known to be the biggest p2w jews and although their games are almost always successful, their greed always kills the fun of the game. I can't think of a non-western company that is more money grubbing.
>>
Nexon is a bunch of Jews. But as far as I know, they really only sell cosmetic stuff. At least they do in mabinogi and I'm sure maplestory as well
>>
File: 1346566277358.gif (133 KB, 719x642) Image search: [Google]
1346566277358.gif
133 KB, 719x642
>>322380147
THIS NIGGA
THIS FUCKIN NIGGA
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
ONLY COSMETICS HE SAYS
THIS NIGGA
>>
>Americans thinking the world revolves around them
>three years ago there was a rumor that Nexon would buy out Activision
>go see what people think
>"lol who is this company even"
>"this liitle company"
>"do they even have any money"
>tfw Nexon was, at the time, worth four times Activision
Americans are shit
>>
>>322380037
The games wouldn't be so bad if they weren't heavily p2w, and actually bug testing their updates before releasing.
But i guess profit is a great payoff for a bit of notoriety.
>>
>>322380450
Yes they are. Thank god for Canada. All the good bits of America without any of the niggerdom. Shame their fat is infecting us though.
>>
>>322381242
That's exactly what I just said.
>>
>>322381395
It's not always the greed, though. Unless you count being lazy is greed as well.
>>
>>322381671
As far as I know they're publishers, at least the part of them that affects the p2w and such. Like Wizet was an internal development team for Nexon rather than the mother company itself. So Wizet develops Maplestory, everyone loves it, then Nexon jews the fuck out of it. The bug testing is the result of this. Dev teams need time to finish, Nexon wants its shekels now and bingo bamo, rushed out game. A recent example of this is Tree of Savior.
>>
>>322381926
I believe Nexon of Korea has a small team of developers.
Although i'm having trouble remembering what it is they do exactly.
I think a few of them are working with a few people from NCSoft (to make NSquare) to develop MS2.
>>
>>322383084
Nexon has various dev teams, like Wizet, DevCAT, Neople, and so on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.