[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xbox One RUMORED to get a new model with an APU based on polaris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 14
File: 34534643637.jpg (590 KB, 1080x2804) Image search: [Google]
34534643637.jpg
590 KB, 1080x2804
Xbox One RUMORED to get a new model with an APU based on polaris (AMD's latest dx12 architecture)

IT'S OVER SONY IS SPECULATIVELY FINISHED GET HYPED
>>
Just..
>>
>>322358234

Wow, so they can run the games they don't have at 35 fps now.
>>
Joshua Ulmer on suicide watch.
>>
Nah dude, Microsoft fucked up on their first E3 conference and its still hurting them today
Did you know most people to still think Xbox One is still not allowed used games and always online. You have to make a presentation that makes people want to buy it, you can't just turn on it and say "lmao jk!" in an article, most people won't really read it.
>>
>>322358234

>>322358234

Might be true. MS poentially wanted a stronger system for VR.
>>
>>322358725
If this is true Sonyggers will just set shitposting about sales into turbo mode

God forbid the Xbone is outclassing them in any way.
>>
MS probably could pull this off given their funds. They would prob toss a hefty discount for early adopters to upgrade. Guess we will find out
>>
>>322359818
>mfw no one even cares about which is stronger
>mfw everyone has a PS4 because their friends have them and your not forced to spend extra for a fucking kinnect
>microsoft is still to retarded to realize this and continues making terrible decisions
Still waiting for Halo on PC
>>
>Xbone will be more powerful than PS4
>Xbone will have a better library than PS4
>Xbone will have a better controller than PS4
>Xbone will have improved substantially beyond the PS4 and sonys complacency

UH OH
>>
>>322360373
>they get rid of paid online
>better vr

Just like that Sony is fucking done
>>
Is the new model gonna be stronger ?
>>
>>322360373
Isn't that the same thing what Nintendo thought with the Wii U? Than the next gen consoles came out
>>
>>322358234
Does anyone else imagine that behind closed doors Phil puts away the nice guy face and goes full alpha and throws darts at a photo of Kaz Hirai's face?
>>
>>322359532
For VR, the approach Sony is taking is having another box hooked up to the PS4.
>>
>>322360690
>the nice guy face

how the fuck is he nice ? up until yesterday he was bullshitting us to no end with the TR exclusivity
>>
this isn't even my final form
>>
File: image.png (776 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
image.png
776 KB, 864x864
High-framerate gameplay is something that not *everyone* cares about, but that a large group of people care very strongly for.

If sony and MS released "elite" versions of their consoles with updates internals that could run their entire libraries at 1080p60, i think that would be cool and would sell a ton

I am in no way saying it would be practical, in terms of getting older ps4/xbone games to support uncapped framerates, which i'm sure would be no small task for many of them.

and of course multiplayer support would be crazy, i have no idea.
>>
>>322360373
>he thinks sony haven't been working on an updated ps4 model as well, especially since they finished hardware development of the ps4 WAY before MS was done with the xbone
>>
>>322361280
They pulled off a 360 emulator and the Elite Controller was successful

I won't be surprised if they pull off an Xbone+

Also extra emphasis on how it kicks the dick off PS4 in performance and theyre onto something.

Not a console war guy, just believe competition breeds quality
>>
>>322361424
For a slim? Probably? An entire new unit with new hardware? Sony ain't that rich
>>
If E3 2016 shows me an updated Xbone hardware, Phantom Dust gameplay and OG xbox/Dreamcast emulation.

I'd be on that shit instantly, it would seriously be the turning point of this gen
>>
>>322361652
we can only wait and see. i think the slim is more likely than a ps4+, but id prefer the latter.

I'm a sonygger but I would absolutely buy an xbone-plus; that system has games i want to try.
>>
>>322361536
>theyre onto something.

except literally everything is coming to PS4* also on PC. MS has no faith in the Xbox, I expect them to make a slim netflix machine and that's it.
>>
>>322358234
Let them do it, release their overpriced Xbox Two revision, and based Kaz will just unlock the Eighth Circl-I mean core.
>>
Games run at 720p 30fps on the Xbone and 1080p 30fps on the Xbone+

Seems possible.
>>
>>322361827

PD is cancelled anon.
>>
>>322361827

> it would seriously be the turning point of this gen
> a reboot (which was cancelled btw) and emulation will be a "turning point"

Only an american can be this retarded.
There is no Xbone saving this gen. None.

They wont even participate in VR. More and more games are skipping Xbone release alltogether.
>>
>>322362343
Just confirmed its still in development tho
>>
>>322358234
It's too little too late. Sony are already too far ahead, the generation is won. All Microsoft can do at this stage is damage control which is what they're trying here but knowing how things are going for them and the XBone they're gonna find a way to fuck it up anyhow.
>>
>>322358234
So how does this work for everyone who already bought an Xbone? All new game still have to work on the slower console.
>>
Microsoft in comeback mode is fucking rad

Only GAF disagrees
>>
File: 1450333597072.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450333597072.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
The market's not ready for new consoles just yet.

PS4 and Xbone are just now starting to get actual games, and the wait and see consumers are finally starting to purchase 8th gen consoles.

A mid-gen update wouldn't go well, either. Look at the N3DS. No one is utilizing that extra bit of power, of even the new controls. It's not profitable to develop for a fraction of an install base.

If we start seeing moves like this, we'll see a crash before long. We do kinda need it.
>>
>>322362603

No

In February the company behind its developement went bankrupt

In June it was announced that game isnt in active developement. Meaning no other company was interested in picking this up.
>>
ALRIGHT WE GOT IT DONE
>>
This doesn't mean anything to your average consumer though.
>>
>>322362758

> makes a retarded point
> "only people from x site disagree!!"

And this is how you recognize underage shitters.
>>
>>322362921
>spot the scared sonycuck
>>
>power of the cloud
>unlocked cores
>dx12
>polaris
When will this end, xfats?
>>
unless this stronger console gives increased performance to old games, who cares?

its the DSi and New 3DS all over again, nobody will use the extra power
>>
>Sonyggers 100% naysaying in this thread

I love it
>>
File: 1450299975191.png (206 KB, 445x542) Image search: [Google]
1450299975191.png
206 KB, 445x542
>>322358234
Oh man people will surely buy the same console guy with slightly better hardware, time to get the smartphone cycle into the console space.
>>
>>322363015
It's so funny and so transparent

You can feel the tears
>>
>>322363015

> scared
> PS4 becoming fastest selling console of all time with barely any hit games
> 2016 and 2017 literally full of main games + VR

Yup, super scared over here.
Now leave /v/ you underage shitter.
>>
does this mean nothing or is this a gameboy color scenario?
>>
File: 1cDqrR.jpg (972 KB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1cDqrR.jpg
972 KB, 5616x3744
>You bought an Xbone
>>
File: 1450882751800.jpg (87 KB, 1076x743) Image search: [Google]
1450882751800.jpg
87 KB, 1076x743
>Release XB1
>Release XB1 'slim'
>Release XB1 'high performance'
>Destroy any advantages that the console has by having unified hardware, turning it into just a worse version of a PC with less hardware choice

I predict that next generation consoles will be scaled like iPods, and we'll see a lot of upset people because of it.
>>
>it's only bad when nintendo does it
>>
how is this helpful? you think people who bought an xbone already will be happy? nah
>>
>>322363386
We'll see devs just develop games for the lowest spec model and all of those upgraded versions will be fucking useless.
>>
They could have the best hardware and still get BTFO by Sony's exclusives.
>>
>>322363386
this kills the industry
>>
As someone who grew up on a PS1 and had a brief affair with the Xbox, and now strictly PC games. I don't get it, why are people so desperate for Microsoft to dominate Sony? They've brought nothing but shit to the industry with all sorts of awful, overly greedy, business models. I hear 2016 is supposed to be one of the best years for Sony's library this gen (or last one even maybe). It sounds kind of pathetic when you go on about how "SONY IS FINISHED" when Microsoft has yet to even one up them or even come close to nipping at their heels.

Just move on with your life and use the better platform this gen instead of sperging out over this brand loyalty.
>>
>>322363442

Microsoft is used to fucking over people.

> Kinect is a mandatory add-on to Xbone, it literally cannot function without it!
> people believe it and buy the $499 console
> devs believe it and develop games/apps based around it

> Actually we were kidding lol, here's a kinect-free bundle, we also throw in one game for u

EVERY early buyer and EVERY dev got fucked over
>>
>>322360908
What are you talking about? He always said it wasn't going to be a permanent exclusive. The quote was something along the lines of "I didn't buy Tomb Raider" or something like that.
>>
>>322363595
Fast-track way to get your games held up by red tape bullshit I've ever heard

>Oh, you're not taking advantage of the higher performance Elite version? Hmm, well approval of your game might take a while
>>
what original games does Xbox produce? Sony has tons, Microsoft just has Sequel, Sequel, Sequel the Presequel.
>>
>>322363654
Stop trying to give me hope.
>>
>>322362634
Thinking about stuff like this isn't /v/'s strong point

This wouldn't be a good business move for them. Unless it's a free upgrade to your existing xbone, then it's just a slap in the face to make a new console so soon for any of their core customers who've already purchased a system.

I can't see this helping customer goodwill.
>>
>>322358234
>h-h-hey guys
>b-b-b-buy t-t-this n-n-n-new Xbone.

It's over, Sony has won.
>>
>>322361849
I'd be very curious to see what a slim PS4 would look like considering the already thin form factor of the console.
>>
what happened to the games will look better since they are optimized for the hardware? Did they just scrap that out the window?
>>
You guys realize what this means, right? If MS is looking at ways to beef up the Xbone chances are that means we're in for another long haul 8+ year console generation.
>>
File: 1449985135896.png (174 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
1449985135896.png
174 KB, 800x714
>>322363842
That's when third parties drop the platform and flock to the competition.

Pissing off third parties is the last thing you want to do as a console manufacturer. Just look at Nintendo.
>>
>>322363842
Fast-track way to get the version for your console shitcanned.

>Oh, you're delaying approval of our game? That's okay, we'll just release it as a Console Exclusive on your competitor who's already outselling you three-to-one.
>>
>splitting the user base
>forcing devs to develop for multiple specs (implying they wouldn't just continue aiming at the original)
>causing consumer confusion (there's a new xbox already?)

This is retarded. Not to mention Phil already said xbone will likely never catch the ps4. They aren't going to waste resources with something like this
>>
Fuck xbox fuck microsft fuck you. You fags that bought the Halo MCC, Cod and everyother peice of shit game that became popular on xbox only fuck you. Fuck off stay microsoft.
>>
File: shields.jpg (84 KB, 1024x837) Image search: [Google]
shields.jpg
84 KB, 1024x837
>>322363993
something like Shield would be cool.
>>
>>322363324
>>322363693
>> Kinect is a mandatory add-on to Xbone, it literally cannot function without it!
This literally never happened, they backpedaled off of everything before it even released
>>
File: 1450646175822.jpg (26 KB, 328x466) Image search: [Google]
1450646175822.jpg
26 KB, 328x466
>Have to buy a new model so the games work properly
Is Microsoft the new Nintendo?
>>
>>322364361
They are the new sega except they can't go bankrupt no matter what they do.
>>
>>322363908
This. Unless they found a way to really limit the blow to their existing customers (a trade in offer resulting in a huge discount for previous owners), people are going to feel betrayed and the negative light will be back on Microsoft all over again.
>>
>>322362776
>implying a crash is a good thing
Market crashes are never good. You get opportunists in the chaos, and they never have sustainability in mind.
If, by chance, one of their exploitative models succeeds and becomes the standard, you'll have another few decades of anti-consumer bullshit to reconcile.

It's easier to start from a pro-future stance and appeal for compromise than it is to start from an authoritarian stance and enforce compliance, and opportunists rarely compromise their selfish goals.
>>
>>322362776
>Crash
>When PC gaming is booming
Yeah nah
>>
>>322360268
>Halo on PC
I want it bad too...
>>
>>322358234
Why does Microsoft even bother? Just shutdown the xboxone and put all your games on PC instead of wasting time with a dead console.
>>
>>322364602
>pc gaming is booming
>when the Witcher devs had to port Witcher 3 to consoles to even get enough money to recoup their budget
>>
>>322363993
it would be completely 4d
>>
>>322358234
>http://wccftech.com/xbox-one-may-be-getting-new-apu-based-on-amds-polaris-architecture/

>UPDATE: Upon further verification, it appears like Xbox One Polaris may just be the codename Netflix uses for all the consoles.

tl;dr:

It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>322364478
It's almost as if the whole thing is just a rumor, isn't it?
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (84 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
84 KB, 600x857
>>322364478

>rebrand the Xbone as a DVR and media hub
>sell a new console "100% laser focused on games!!"
>>
>>322364775
Based Netflix saving XBox
>>
>>322364309

Nope.
They claimed Xbone cannot function without it, which is why it took them almost a year to release a bundle without it.
>>
So what you're saying is the one advantage of consoles is being removed? I thought the whole point was they're all the same.
>>
>>322364674
It's branding.
Dudebros don't want to use a nerd's geektop for gaming with their friends, and they certainly don't want to learn how to build an HTPC.
They want a quick and easy CoDbox that plays Halo, FIFA, and Madden.
>>
File: 1427642020795.jpg (12 KB, 225x257) Image search: [Google]
1427642020795.jpg
12 KB, 225x257
>>322364478

Not to worry, the Power of the Cloud® will make everything better.
>>
>>322364874
>Netflix
>based

You have them to thank for the infamous silicon valley revolving door employment model.
They're practically comic book villains.
>>
>>322364885

Think of it from the execs' perspective.

>spending time and money to rewrite large portions of the OS
>can't sell your $100 peripheral anymore
>can't sell data collected from it anymore, can't force people to pay for extra licenses for extra viewers anymore (yes these were both real things they wanted to do)
>can't use it as a unique gimmick anymore for marketing purposes, no point in creating casual Wii tier games for it anymore
>all because "people don't like it"
>>
Splitting your customer base across two models is a mad idea - no one is going to make games targeted at only the higher end machine since they're slashing potential sales right off the bat.

Just look at the New 3DS. You can count the games that are geared for it rather than the regular 3DS on one hand.
>>
>>322365289
>all because "people don't like it"

Think of it from a competent exec's perspective.
>market research indicates strong public opposition to invasive DRM and anti-privacy features
>why are we doing this?
>>
>>322363015
Are you even surprised, all the Xbot camp is getting is happiness and good news

Meanwhile at Sony: Paid BC, TV shows, constant yellow metacritic exclusives, an onslaught of negative feedback, gimmicky VR shit that doesn't even work, yikes.
>>
>>322363847
Sequels such as Scalebound and Ori and The Blind Forest and D4 and Recore and Sunset Overdrive?
>>
If this is true MS has shit the bed, look at the n3DS and 2/3DS. very few games take advantage.
>>
>>322366445
>implying Neo-MS isn't focusing on competitor mistakes like a hawk

>implying Neo-MS has made a single mistake since the near suicidal Xbone reveal and 2013 in general

>implying x86 architecture can't be easily optimized
>>
>>322366291
Those are all on/or coming to PC. Just like every Sony game
>>
A new model won't make people suddenly want a Xbox One. Plus, the majority of people have a PS4 now anyway and all their friends will get PS4s so they can play together. At this point Microsoft can't win.
>>
>>322366764
Show me that steam link for Scalebound and Sunset Overdrive and Recore desu
>>
>>322367007
Is Recore even a thing anymore?
>>
XBOX WON
>>
Holy shit, the scared Sony fans in this thread
How much longer can you pretend to enjoy sales charts over quality?
>>
Releasing an upgraded console would be stupid as fuck. Fragmenting their market is the last thing Microsoft should be doing.

Look at the new 3DS.
>>
>>322366291
I WISH THEYD STOP REHASHING QUANTUM BREAK AS WELL GOSH
>>
File: 1450668507245.jpg (124 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1450668507245.jpg
124 KB, 600x801
Xbox improving can only be a good thing
Xbox will obviously benefit from a stronger console, and Playstation fans will benefit from Sony having to act competitively
Only retarded shills are upset about new hardware
>>
>consolefags have to buy a new console every couple years

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>322366678
>implying x86 architecture can't be easily optimized
It kind of can't anymore, since we've reached a plateau in processing speed.
It's all parallel from here on out, and Intel x86 isn't all that great for parallel processing given its linear pipeline.

No matter what goes on, you have to synchronize tasks between processors for parallelism.
That means lots of waiting on processors with time-consuming atomic tasks.
>>
>>322362758
Xbone is Rocky Balboa and PS4 is Apollo Creed

Xbone will lose in the end but still prove itself against all odds, whilst PS4 wins but doubt looms over it with backlash
>>
>PCs becoming more and more like consoles
>Consoles becoming more and more like PCs
What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>322361536
>360 emulator
its not a good emulator, it runs some games better or equal to the 360 but a ton of games run worse
>>
>>322362776
>Look at the N3DS. No one is utilizing that extra bit of power, of even the new controls. It's not profitable to develop for a fraction of an install base.
you are pretty retarded, the n3ds was always intended to be the 3ds version of the DSi a way for nintendo to squeeze out a couple more dollars
>>
>>322368067
>consoles exist because gaming PCs aren't user-friendly enough for the lowest common denominator
>gaming PCs exist because consoles aren't powerful or flexible enough for some users' needs

Someone got the bright idea to try for a 'happy compromise'.
It's a common sin against market variety that will eventually correct itself with the blood and tears of some idiot executives.
>>
>>322368013
>he doesn't know its a show, he thinks its a damn fight!
>>
>console thread
>pcfats start raining out of nowhere
>>
>>322358234
Does it even matter if it has no games? My 3DS has more quality exclusives.
>>
>>322368772
Most people here have both a PC and one or more consoles, friend.
>>
>>322368772
I wish I could draw that.

>tfw no art skills
>>
>>322368013
And then Phil runs out and the end and declares his love for the bruised Xbone
>>
File: 1450460868724.jpg (49 KB, 484x767) Image search: [Google]
1450460868724.jpg
49 KB, 484x767
>>322358234
Let's make a nice list of all the advantages that consoles have over PCs
>just put the disc in and play
>no installation process
>no need for constant updates to software
>all hardware is the same so devs can optimise better and you always get the best experience

kek
>>
>>322369000
>no installation process

None of those apply with current gen.
>>
>>322369187

They didn't apply with last gen either.
>>
>>322369000
>no installation process

You don't own a current gen console, do you?
>>
Great, I'll definitely buy a second Xbone for this.

Or I'll just sell the old one.
>>
>>322369187
>>322369296
And once that new xbone with better hardware comes out, not even the last point will apply anymore. I think that was his point.
>>
>>322369296
>>322369187
It's supposed to be a joke, silly.
>>
>>322369187
No shit Sherlock.
>>
If the Elite Controller sold, this will as well.
>>
>>322369439
It's hardly a revelation, Nintendo already made this mistake.
>>
>>322369789
Handhelds have been doing it since the Gameboy, it's pretty much new territory for consoles. Unless you count those upgrade slot things I guess.
>>
>>322368517
They put extra power into the N3DS and gave it a couple of exclusive games.

Someone at Nintendo intended for this to be a thing. Hell, they pulled it off rather successfully with the Gameboy Color. But that was when they had a market monopoly and before 3 or 4 straight gens of home console metldowns.

They wanted another GBC. They figured out pretty quickly that they weren't going to get another GBC.
>>
>>322370860
no it was exactly like the dsi they made it they made one game for it and then dropped support for it. If you honestly think they planned to make games that were exclusive for the n3ds besides one or two you are retarded, they just wanted to squeeze a bit more money out of the 3ds.
>>
>>322370380
>Wii
>Wii U

Consumers thought it was Wii ver2 or some optional upgrade unit.
>>
>>322364602
PC gaming can easily weather a crash due to its open nature. When I speak of a crash, I'm referring to the home console market.

PC will be fine. Bloated publishers that bank on huge sales and multiplatform releases will not.
>>
>>322371220
Ok, it wasn't though.
>>
why
>>
>>322358234
If this was true (and it isn't) all that would happen is Sony would make a rival hardware upgrade too and by the end of it consumers get shafted for having to pay extra for a console upgrade

If *anything* this will be from an interior engineer test at MS for future console testing
>>
>>322371104
If it were exactly like DSi, we'd just have N3DS "enhanced" games that would work on older 3DS models.

And while we did have some of those, we also had N3DS only games. It's literally an attempt at GBC, and if the shit had sold better, it would have worked. It didn't, and Nintendo had the sense not to pursue it further.
>>
>>322362776
now that they're on x86 it'll be just like mobile and PC gaming, you can still get the games on the old console but if you want a better experience get the new tech.

super simple stuff.
>>
>>322371618
they tried with one game xenoblade chronicles, that was not trying, DSi added apps and way more new features then the new 3ds
>>
>>322371314
Whether or not it was planned, consumers didn't see it that way.
That's all that matters in the end.

A new product is just a new product until it's marketed as something more.
>>
>>322371802
>They tried with one game, but it wasn't trying
They tried with a port of a very well received game with a reputation for being rare and it didn't work out. They probably had other N3DS projects that were either scrapped or adjusted for normal units.

Also

>DSi
>Added camera
>Added firmware which was basically just there to periodically lockout flashcarts
>Added downloadable games that were mostly simple trash

>N3DS
>Upgrade in actual, usable power
>Fixed all the issues with 3D
>Added in second analogue stick and extra shoulder buttons into the default unit

Sounds about the same to me. If anything, N3DS would have been a better leap. DSiware was shit and the camera has been nothing but garbage.
>>
Won't updating hardware cause comparability issues if there were any major changes?
>>
>>322372924
I hope so, that would be fucking hilarious. There's no way in hell they'll test every single game either.
>>
>>322359521

i still can not fathom why they pulled what they did at that conferance, how many billions of dollars have they lost because of that bullshit haha oh man

even though they didnt go through with it, if you buy it you're still stuck with a simple console hahaha
>>
>>322372924
Yeah I dont see this having anything to do with better performing games buy buying and XboneV2

It is most likely just a cheaper version fo the processor they are currently using that might run less hot
>>
>>322372854
>DSi
>new functionality for general purpose use (camera)
>new functionality to allow installation of software without purchasing a cart (eShop)

Much value.

>n3DS
>new processor that requires new software to see any advantage (new CPU)
>new processor that requires new software to see any advantage (control nub)
>tweaking of old feature that should have been in the first version anyway (3D update)

Not much value.
>>
>>322360373
Xbone pad is garbage, those lb-rb buttons are awful.
360 and PS4 pads are better, I haven't tried that new Xbone pad though, too much money for something I may not like.

How is its PC support anyway?
>>
>>322362776
>A mid-gen update wouldn't go well
This. It just isn't something which works as it risks alienating too many costumers never mind the confusion it brings

>>322373568
>value
that isn't an objective measurement. Also new CPU and extra analogue are much bigger and costly changes
>>
File: cDZCJzk[1].jpg (52 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
cDZCJzk[1].jpg
52 KB, 960x720
>>322373779
Dualshock 4 with the Xbone pad analog sticks is GOAT.

You can buy them on amazon for a few bucks and they're really easy to replace too.
>>
>>322358234
>Separating your audience further
As if you're not being dumb enough, then out of nowhere you pull this shit.
>>
>>322360268
They have bundles that don't include the kinect. They've had them since the Xbone was released.
>>
>>322358234
>release new version of console, utterly fucking devs AND consumers

Yeah sure hun
>>
>>322373568
>Garbage camera that has worse resolution than the vest majority of phones
>Worse image quality than a disposable piece of shit
>Right at the dawn of the age of smartphones

>Download feature with no storage included
>Majority of games were cheap minigame shit until the 3DS came along

Yeah, that sounds like REAL value.

>New processor that would have been great if the hardware and software both kicked off
>Implying second analogue stick is a fucking processor
>Implying second analogue stick hasn't been the most requested revision for the 3DS
>Implying you can't use the second analogue stick on already existing games compatible with Circle Pad Pro

It's not much value now, no. But had it worked, yes, it would have been pretty great as an upgrade.

DSi was garbage and the only thing it was good for was not having a shitty, fragile hinge like the DS lite. Oh, and removing the GBA slot was retarded.
>>
>>322374042
There likely won't be any significant improvement or newbone exclusives.
>>
>>322374010
That does look pretty good.
After my 360 pad finally died I got a PS4 pad, thing is great but I added some rubber caps to the sticks, it's amazing now.
>>
I just fucking got one
>>
>>322364308
>even more housefires
>>
>>322373225
They wanted to make Steam for consoles. That's it. That's why.
>>
>>322358234
Literally Sony win, because they wll upset the consumers. Shit has not even been on market for so much time and suddenly trying this move would be a good idea to cut their player base.
>>
rumored new ps4 model with better specs for vr support
>sonyggers on suicide watch, should have waited niggers

rumored new xbone model with better specs
>sonyggers on suicide watch
>>
>>322375142

>he's right about killing millions of innocent people because they happen to live in a society where brahmin barons are more important than some Jet addict wasting away in a drug den somewhere
>>
>>322375797
We already know that Sony's VR thing is gonna come with a separate box for interpolation and stuff. It's not gonna be built into a new version of the PS4, unless they do a PS4 VR bundle type deal with it.

Either way, it's gonna be PS4 hardware plus the VR stuff, not a PS4 with different hardware.
>>
>>322376074
but at the time many were suspecting modified specs, still
>sonyggers on suicide watch, glad ive waited
>>
>>322360495
it will be awhile before the next generation is released
>>
>>322364775

Did everyone miss this link?

It's not new hardware it's just a Netflix code name
>>
>>322361827
KEK
>>
>>322373779
The only people that don't like the bumper and triggers that I know have down syndrome since they don't realize you can use the triggers and bumpers with one finger.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.