[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will this year's assassin's creed be set?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
Where will this year's assassin's creed be set?
>>
>>322338350
Hopefully WWI or Feudal Japan.
>>
>>322338350

Hell.
>>
File: 0090909066.gif (843 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
0090909066.gif
843 KB, 400x226
>>322338645
shut it goy, it will be on Europe again, no fun allowed
>>
>>322338725
>WWI
>Not (mainly) Europe.
>>
What's the appeal of these games? There are way too many of them released.
>>
hopefully in the age of let this fucking series die already.
>>
>>322339069
I have fun with them. The combat and parkour are very simple and the settings are very nice. I always enjoy spending one weekend a year fishing the latest AC.
>>
Shadow of Mordor is the best AC game by a long run
>>
>>322338715
That sounds like fun.
>>
World War 2. Stalingrad.

If they balls they'd set it in Nanking during the Japanese occupation.
>>
Late 1800's Russia.
>>
Everything hints to the Russian Revolution.
>>
>>322339830
Shadow of Mordor is an overrated boring piece of shit and doesn't come close to AC2, AC4, Brotherhood or Syndicate.
>>
>>322338350
Heaven. Your targets are Angels and the final boss is God.
>>
>>322340830
While mordor IS overrated shit, so is every assasins creed game
>>
Assass game where you are a Templar/assassin or whatever and you impersonate a Nazi while trying to take down the Reich from the inside. Mostly set on the Eastern front.
>>
>>322341110
Years ago, I would've said "fair point", but now things are different.

Ass Creed isn't exactly loved anymore.
>>
>>322340830
You are only right o AC4 buddy...also you people need to stop sucking AC2/Brotherhod cock soo much.These games are overrated
>>
>>322341529
for you
>>
>>322340743
They already wasted that opportunity with the sidescroller game featuring the guy from the comics.
>>
File: Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png (184 KB, 2000x1568) Image search: [Google]
Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png
184 KB, 2000x1568
>>322338350
Partitions of Poland

There were this time when Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth were so weak it was taken over by Prussia, Austria and Russia.

The First Partition - August 5, 1772
The Second Partition - January 23, 1793
The Third Partition - October 24, 1795
There was also another changing of borders after the Napoleonic Era with Warsaw going to the Russian hands.
>>
>>322341529
Ac4 is repetitive shit and AC2 and Brotherhood are far better.
>>
>>322343081
AC:Kurwa?
>>
Who the fuck cares
>>
>>322338645
>>322338783
retards.
WW2 is the only answer
>>
I want one that is set in ancient rome.

Not because I like AC so much, but I really want to play in ancient rome. But as long as we are making ancient rome games, lets skip AC and lets make a GTA/RDR-type game in rome.

I love rome.
>>
Probably Russia. That way they can recycle the Unity/Syndicate assets for a 3rd year running and have some mystical shit about Rasputin having a piece of Eden of something dumb like that.
>>
I just finished the last sequence of Syndicate a bit ago. Is it worth going through the new side missions?
>>
Switzerland 1768 -1794
>>
>>322338350
Hopefully in the garbage before the game is even developed.
>>
The more modern it becomes the more boring it is. Seriously they need to take it back to atleast the middle ages or before that.
>>
What even are assassin's crees games about now?
>>
I heard it's going to be set in biblical times. Apparently you will play the role of a cocktail young assassin named Jesus who is investigating a Roman conspiracy involving an powerful illuminate leader named Judas.
>>
File: 1449076950072.jpg (71 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1449076950072.jpg
71 KB, 384x313
It's a shame that it went so fucking downhill after killing off Demond. No one cares about the main story anymore, it's just go there kill shit whatever simulator
>>
It'll be the Russian Revolution
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.