[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did he stop becoming based? I'd say his FF14 A Realm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: spoony.jpg (55 KB, 847x480) Image search: [Google]
spoony.jpg
55 KB, 847x480
When did he stop becoming based? I'd say his FF14 A Realm Reborn "review" was the breaking point.
>>
>>322322639
Every year the date gets later. Two years from now if he's still alive it'll be "spoony became shit when he started doing livewire!"

I remember everyone shitting on him back in 09 and a couple years ago that was considered his renaissance! What is his renaissance now? 2013? LOL
>>
>>322322639
The moment he stopped cutting his hair marks the beginning of his downfall.
>>
>>322322639
Is impossible to him to be likeable right now

>Person with talent and review skills that is wasting all his fucking time on earth.
>Doesn´t release videos even if is the only thing that he does well and got paid even 5000$ at month
>Victimist and drama whore. Never steps up
>Remove his old videos and the comment section because fuck you.
>Everytime he does and stream or something he is bitter and doesn´t even crack a single joke

Is like he fucking hate his fans, even when they are donating him for doing almost nothing. I mean the guy has issues but c´mon.
>>
File: 1451080540052.jpg (21 KB, 529x604) Image search: [Google]
1451080540052.jpg
21 KB, 529x604
I w as s rewatching 8 and 10 recently, both were cringeworthy and unfunny

I'm scared to recheck on his lps
>>
>>322322639
he said ff8 wasn't shit just to meme ff10

D
E
A
D

O
N

A
R
R
I
V
A
L
>>
>>322323115

Reverse Samson.

Shiiittttt.

But yeah, his quality has been bad for a while now. I think the last straw for me was the DnD 5e review, where he blasted a game he never played but rather skimmed through the handbook.

It'd be like perusing a strategy guide for a video game and proceeding to go on a 2 hour rant about how much it sucks.

What a fucking idiot.
>>
It's a bummer.
I really started enjoying & learning from the Counter Monkey stories.
>>
he's an alcoholic and his gf is a beast he's probably suicidal

maybe is he put some effort into life or valued anything he'd get back to working
>>
>>322322639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2BYnJcA69I

Any reviewer who thinks swearing is a great method of explaining their hatred for a game is wrong... It's uncouth and difficult to sit through.

I've only watched the first 5 minutes but already this squealer has gotten on my nerves.
>>
what always happens is they become cognoscent of their "success" and it goes to their head and they're no longer able to replicate what made them good because instead of doing it for themselves out of passion they're trying not to lose fans and amp up what they perceive made them famous at all

every single time
>>
>>322322639
I've only seen one thing from Spoony and that was his Final Fantasy X review. Made me think he's an unfun cunt and I don't care about any of his opinions now.
>>
>>322324047

No in his case he discovered twitter and that combined with being on the wrong meds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN0MnWSNt0U
>>
File: 1310483412100.png (144 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.png
144 KB, 413x395
>>322323903

>dat lalafell part

I did chuckle, kek
>>
>>322322639
Didn't he only release a single review this year?
>>
>>322324883

He released a review?
>>
File: Rap Rat.png (966 KB, 599x929) Image search: [Google]
Rap Rat.png
966 KB, 599x929
>>322322639
He's working on the review...

I think he started using his edge when he started to go PC
>>
>>322322639
After his twitter meltdown he basically got kicked out by the cesspoll known as TGWG, he started taking pills that actually work and now has a new girlfriend who maybe is not a gold digger.
Basically now that he's living like a decent human being he lost his CHRAZY charm.
>>
>>322323115
This is irrefutable
>>
>>322324926
the massacre at whatever high, one of the characters was named spoony
>>
>>322325075
losing his edge*
>>
>>322322639

Final Fantasy VIII finale was the beginning of the end.
>>
I have never seen an e-celeb crash and burn as hard as Spoony, destroying any level of goodwill towards him and making most people loathe the guy.

Well...there's one that's worse.
>>
>>322323903
>he recorded his coughing
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>322326258
>reverse google on image
>mfw
>>
File: fucked.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>322326258
>Mr.Anime
>>
his first wrestling review should have been the point where fans abandoned him and he faded into obscurity, but instead all it did was reveal how many retards followed him
>>
>>322323184
Hats off to the guy he has found a way to get free money remember that money you give him every month pays his rent of course he is not going to give up that.
>>
I would love it if Spoony gets back into his old self. But he obviously stopped caring about everything. Over twitter he just talks about how he doesn't even want to see movies because of how much he hates everything.
>>
>>322322639
After he got booted from the burning autism fire that is TGWTG for telling someone to get raped or something and then he just sort of imploded as autists are known to do.
>>
>>322322639
When he stopped doing movie vlogs because autists on YouTube whined about how long they were. I used to at least respect the guy, but the fact that he caved so quickly to what is widely known as the worst audience on the Internet just made me stop caring about anything he does.
>>
>>322323184
I don't know if he hates his fans or he just hates the fact that he's in his 30s now and still has to entertain kids on the internet to make money. He clearly doesn't want to be doing this kind of shit, that's why he's down to about one video a year, usually about wrestling. If you follow him on twitter it's pretty clear he doesn't do game reviews anymore because he just doesn't like video games anymore. I haven't seen him say a single good thing about a game since Persona 4.

Dude wanted to be making movies by this point in his life, and instead he has to force himself to play games he doesn't like for strangers he has no interest in so they'll keep giving him money. No wonder he's such a miserable fuck. If April ever leaves him he's definitely going to kill himself.
>>
>>322326258
Mr. Anime was based.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.