[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MS CONSTANTLY tries to appease peecee users >Peecee users
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 353453636.jpg (987 KB, 1055x1500) Image search: [Google]
353453636.jpg
987 KB, 1055x1500
>MS CONSTANTLY tries to appease peecee users
>Peecee users refuse to reward them
>MS is forgiving and gives them more chances

Why are you fuckers so entitled? They do far more than sony or nintendo ever do. Just look at your operating system. That's right microsoft made.
>>
They really want Linux to be steam's/gaming's main platform, huh.
>>
Someone will fall for it.

Anyway, what makes Microsoft think that their already hated service will do better when people have to pay for it?
>>
File: 193748686.jpg (15 KB, 252x220) Image search: [Google]
193748686.jpg
15 KB, 252x220
>paying for a PC gaming service
>>
>>322319081
>we want steam to be more successful

How could people hate ms when they say stuff like this?
>>
>they did it in the past with GFWL (monthly sub to play online)
>it literally blew up in their face and forced them to literally run away from PC gaming

>they are going to try forcing it again

I really fucking hope it blows up in their face again and that people aren't retarded enough to pay.
>>
File: 1424590375384.gif (1 MB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1424590375384.gif
1 MB, 499x281
>>322319596
>a shit anti-consumer company says one thing you like
>"guys how can you hate them?"
>>
>>322319081
I'm really fucking sorry but fuck you. GFWL/XBL is competing with Origin, Steam, GOG and uPlay on PC which are all free services and are still far better than GFWL/XBL. Deal with it consoletard, this is the free market at work.
>>
>>322319683

Maybe not. A lot of console people switched to pc.

Note that they said

>the company is already thinking about how to bring pc gamers to pay money

They already know paid online would flop but would people pay a fee to play the latest halo and shit like scalebound? If they threw in perks and dressed it up like psn + xbox live with getting "Free" games?

The reason the first gfwl flopped was because they tossed up old shit like halo 2 a 4 year old game when halo 3 was out on the 360 and gears a year after the 360.

MS are retarded though not surprised if they try the exact same thing.
>>
>>322320021
I think gfwl flopping was also due in part to being garbage.
>>
>>322320021
Their fucking paid online is what literally murdered Universe at War, one of the best RTS games ever made.
It died because it came out with paid online due to SEGA and MS partnership as part of GFWL paid online launch program.
Guess what, the game fucking bombed as a result because it had fucking paid online and the god awful GFWL.
>>
>>322320194
>Their fucking paid online is what literally murdered Universe at War, one of the best RTS games ever made.

Oh you just triggered my memory. I remember a lot of people being angry about that but I was a 360 user at the time.
>>
>>322320302
And it doesn't help that SEGA jews own the IP and FORBID Westwood from updating the game to remove GFWL and move to Steamworks along with new enhancements. They instead decided they'd rather remove the game from sale than allow the developers to make more money off it because SEGA doesn't want to share profits.

Fuck this fucking industry and fuck corporations.
>>
Spoken like a true console cunt that never had to put up with that Games for Windows shit. And that's not just an opinion. It was so bad that Microsoft finally killed that cancer themselves.

Games for Windows Live 2.0? No thank you.
>>
>>322319081
This is poor bait, anon. Come on, I know you can do better than this.
>>
>>322320509

Ok what if they did sharing with other xbone owners? I know you must have siblings with one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.