[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies are so fucking stupid to get hyped for this game. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
Normies are so fucking stupid to get hyped for this game. It is obviously going to be a huge disappointment, and incredibly boring. I hope no one here is excited, and if they are. why?

Think about it. I know the game has some visceral appeal but really think about what it's likely to actually be like. Boring. It's going to be dead and pointless and have no driving incentive to play. No one will care what you named your planet and it will all feel dead and pointess.

This game is for normie idiots, and its snake oil which will make millions. Yikes
>>
its going to be elite dangerous all over again
>>
>>322284512
my brother preordered it and i want to strangle him
>>
>>322284512
It looks amazing man. The universe is literally as large as the real universe.

I think with all the shitty short gaqmes coming out at the moment (i got the order: 1886 and completed it in about 6 hours) i think this is going to be really good value and desu it looks really sick
>>
>>322284838
see i'd say that but then E;D isnt actually complete shit like NMS will be

>>322284512
all games nowadays are for normies you retard, Normie outnumber /v/ thousands to one
>>
it depends on how good the procedural generation and if every planet isnt just different colored grass like in trailers
>>
>>322286412
the universe can be as large as your moms ass, but they still havent showed actual objective gameplay to do within it. so far you can fly and walk. woop de fuckin doo, and im supposed to be hyped because i can walk and fly in a big universe?
>>
this will be the undertale of 2016
indie shit that ends up being shilled to death here as something amazing, but in reality is mediocre as fuck and has been done before.
it's gonna be elite + minecraft and every single autist/hipster faggot will eat it up
>>
It's like one of those early access open world steam games, except nobody has played it yet.
>>
File: 313.png (2 KB, 570x145) Image search: [Google]
313.png
2 KB, 570x145
>>322287309
>this will be the undertale of 2016
>>
>>322284512
I would enjoy it if I could co-op with a bro while exploring
>>
>>322287421
yeah exactly

i guess console gamers dont use steam and dont know to be cynical towards games like this

pc gamers learnt the hard way
>>
>>322287565
you sound gay
>>
>>322287565
Sounds about right. Me and me brother did a track run on minecraft. Basicly just pick a direction and head out as far as can. It was a lot of fun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.