[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best girl and why is it Laura?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Who is the best girl and why is it Laura?
>>
fuck off xshills
>>
>>322273904
You need to kill yourself.
>>
File: 2016-01-01-012943.jpg (133 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01-012943.jpg
133 KB, 960x544
Literally hardest boss in the game . The follow up attack for crow is literally RNG bullshit.
>>
File: Rean and Towa OTP.jpg (318 KB, 545x800) Image search: [Google]
Rean and Towa OTP.jpg
318 KB, 545x800
Towa = Sara > Everyone else > Shit >Emma
>>
She isn't though, Margarita is.
>>
>>322273703
Crow is the best girl.

Laura is a close second
>>
>tfw no doujin where Vivi tricks Rean into threesome with her twin
>>
File: nike-shoes-funny-jugaad.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nike-shoes-funny-jugaad.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
how the hell do i make money in TOCS?

chapter 4 and I have jack shit for money and there are all these super accessories for like 20k a piece.
>>
>>322279641
You make Omelets with Elliot, it's the very first recipe. The ingredients cost 60 mira and it sells for 80 mira.

You either do this while he's in your party for the field trip or you make a party with him in the school building then cook here.
>>
>>322279838
>acessories cost 24k each
>there are 4 of them
>96k gold to buy one of each
>need to do this bs 48 times

there isn't a money farming master quartz i can equip or something? this is fucked
>>
>>322280149
No there is not, you make 99 batches and sell those omelets for a net gain ~1900

Much easier when you're right in front of a shop that sell ingredients
>>
>>322273703
Because steel plated high heels and she doesn't use a shitty as bow and looks good in a swimsuit
>>
>>322279641
sell all your sepiths
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.