[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half Life 2 is a shitty game. >The gameplay is boring, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Half Life 2 is a shitty game.
>The gameplay is boring, and the whole game feels like a demo of the source engine
>Few enemy variety, pnly different colored combine, 3 different zombie flavors, no aliens other than antlions
>Guns dont have a kick to them, HL1 was better at that
>No aliens
>Game shoehorns Gordon into a "fight against tyrannical gubmint" plot and makes him a god for no reason
>No awesome weapons from hl1 like the laser gun and the orange laser gun, all we got was the gravity gun

HL2 was shit and should of been set in Black Mesa or actually been fun
>>
>>322265379
What did you expect from a single-player FPS retard
There's no reason for this genre to exist
>>
>>322265676
But HL1 was a great game and so was Deus Ex and a ton of others
This game is just a lot more shit than the others
>>
>>322265379
>HL2 was shit and should of been set in Black Mesa
They said they nuked Black Mesa because they didn't want the easy way out for a potential sequel. God forbid they try something new.
>>
>>322265379
"Boring" is as much of a buzzword as "fun", your problem if you are incapable of putting words together and present actual reasons for why it's bad. You should also try to not contradict yourself in the same post, it makes you look a little bit stupid.

>No awesome weapons from hl1 like the laser gun and the orange laser gun, all we got was the gravity gun
I love HL and those two were the worst weapons in the whole game (outside deathmatches). Also you get the same orange laser gun in your car, with infinite ammo and just as shitty as the original.
>>
>>322265379
>no aliens
so this is a bait thread, right?
>>
>>322267567
If it's a bait thread then why did you bump it? Sage still works, you know. It's just invisible.
>>
>>322267763
who's to say i didn't?
>>
half life 1 was god-tier
>>
>>322269570
This.

As someone who played 2 for the first time in my Xbox huge and the first one for the first time last summer, I can honestly say the first half life is far superior.

Opposing force is the best expansion for a game ever. Fucking elder God tier.
>>
>>322265379
Fuck off underage
>>
>>322266590
portal 2 is set in the half life universe, and has a device that allows you to teleport to alternate universes. there already is a canon way back, if they want.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.