[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been playing this for two hours, and I don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dqh.jpg (95 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
dqh.jpg
95 KB, 600x300
I've been playing this for two hours, and I don't get it.

The enemies wander around randomly and do nothing. I just whack'em and they die. I whack them for a few minutes and then I win. I can do all sorts of attacks, switch characters and summon monsters, but I never need to.

Will this become more involved or is this simply it and I should just refund this shit?
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
just like with every game the difficulty increases as you go on, then post game will wreck your shit
>>
>>322256902
Seriously, they just walk around and do nothing. I'm not even sure they attack.

I love Dragon Quest, but apparently not that much, because I'm not enjoying this at all.
>>
Refund it. I want to like it, I really do, but 5 seconds of music before 2 seconds of freeze to wait for the dialogue to continue every single time you finish a quest, or hitting "no" when asked to overwrite your save 50 times over because this game just has to try this "Dragon Quest" feel in a fucking Warriors style game. No. Fuck no.
>>
Stronger enemies will destroy the fuck out of you if you just stand there.

You will have missions where you need to protect something and it will be mandatory to switch characters and, more importantly, summon monsters to protect the said object or gate while you go kill the monsters summoning the waves of monsters.

Just fucking play the game and see for yourself, it's not even that long.
>>
File: fd40cbabebc49e564a28ff064c2f77bc.jpg (171 KB, 1200x1350) Image search: [Google]
fd40cbabebc49e564a28ff064c2f77bc.jpg
171 KB, 1200x1350
>>322257114
How fast does it pick up? Will it be actually challenging in an hour or two? I was barely able to last two hours like this. I'm literally falling asleep as I play. I'm not kidding, I'm falling asleep. This really is kinda insulting. But maybe I'm not out of the tutorial yet? I've just gotten the airship and done the first mission in the sand city.
>>
>>322257341
>Just fucking play the game and see for yourself
I've been playing it for two hours and it's still the same exact thing as the first very mission. Even the boss fight was in no way more challenging than the tutorial mission. I run at enemies and kill everyone. They don't fight back. Will this change?

I'm not trying to be cheeky. I love Dragon Quest and I want to like this, but if the game doesn't fight back even a little bit, I might as well get a refun while I'm still entitled to it.
>>
>>322256614
Just go to sadpand and jerk to Dragon Quest doujins.
>>
>>322257819
I saw that shit too in a video. I dont understand, even in DW Gundam 3 they move to you and sometimes attack you in the first levels.
>>
Like every KT game, you need to wait for it to get hard. once you have 10 hacks, a living statue, and 3 boss trolls on you, it becomes a lot more challenging
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.