[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Science-based 100% dragon mmo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: dragonmmo.jpg (274 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dragonmmo.jpg
274 KB, 1280x720
Are you ready for the best game of 2016 /v/?
>>
>>322251158
I'm not sure I am, please tell me more
>>
>reddit
>>
>>322251158
>Science-based
You mean historically accurate?
>>322251315
How would you know faggot?
>>
>more early access mmo trash that looks like shit

No thanks
>>
>>322251620
>mmo trash that looks like shit

I'm not sure we're looking at the same picture, anon-kun
>>
>>322251158
Can I breed them
>>
>>322251158
Can I breed with them
>>
>>322251526
Because i'm a redditor, the fuck you gunna do about it
>>
>>322251620
Next Undertale and gonna be GOTY. Just you wait
>>
>>322252037
This is an important question
>>
>>322251158
why does it look like someone has just taken a picture of a video games backdrop and photoshopped a few weird looking dragon skeletons into it coloured them green and just sorta said yeah fuck it thatt'll do
>>
"science based" where's the feathers?
>>
>>322252126
because you dont know the context
>>
>science based
>dragons
I'm a dragonfag and even I know dragons are complete bs in science terms.
>>
I've been following this game for years. Can't wait to play it.
>>
>>322252126
Fuck man I know. My boss asked me to feed his fish 4 days ago, but I'm locked out of his office. Gonna get fired for letting his fishies starve
>>
File: b2.jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>322252270
I googled it and all I saw was some reddit thread, so I know what you need to do
>>
>>322252745
reddit ripped it from /v/, now you go back
>>
The idea is good, but way too vague.
And that picture is a fucking joke
>>
>>322253361
>Reddit ripped it from /v/
Oh how the uninformed are.

This is like 4 years old, the "creator" started on Reddit, never touched 4Chan, and flaked after a few hours of the thread being up.

"she" made a mock up and left, the game will never exist and it was just shitposting.
>>
Hello everyone. This post is brought to you by REDDIT. Please stay civil or I will remove your comments. Yes, I am a Redditoir.
>>
File: Towergirls_1.jpg (1 MB, 1700x3149) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_1.jpg
1 MB, 1700x3149
>>322253729
>remove your comments.
Remove this, then.
We Tower Knights now.
>>
>>322253876
always ALWAYS I go for amazon and dragon
>>
>>322254059
Would you be interested in a game of this online in a D&D format?
>>
>>322253606
>implying this isn't from /v/'s old AGD threads then not archived properly and then ripped to reddit

apology for poor english is from reddit too then
>>
Could dragons even fly if they existed in a world with no magic or unscientific power bullshit, i'll let them off with breathing fire
>>
>>322254550
Fire breathing:

The inside of a dragon's mouth is leathery and inflammable. A gland inside the dragons upper torso is almost identical except it spews a highly flammable gas ready for ignition into the dragon's mouth, closing the flaps to the stomach and lungs.

Next, the gas fills their mouth, the buildup as they prepare to spew fire, and then they open their mouth, flick their razor-sharp tongue against a tooth and it ignites. They then open their lungs and exhale heavily, producing a gout of fire.
>>
>>322255060
That's the most retarded shit I've ever read. More like anti-science-based lmao.
>>
>>322254176
Give us a disposable email to send to
>>
>>322255060
I said i'll let them off with breathing fire since real life animals can do similar shit fire doesn't seem that unreal
>>
>>322255409
>dragons
The very word throws conventional science out the window, leaving only pure speculation about concepts. If you remove magic and shit, it has to come from a gland no question.
Many creatures naturally produce gas, so that's a good start point.
They need an ignition method, dragons are known for being of silver tongue and deadly teeth, so why not?
They can't just flick and open their mouth, it'd just be full of fire, so they need a propel it forward, so open lungs and breathe out.
>>
>>322255745
>I'm retarded therefore nothing is allowed to make sense!
That's it, I'm out.
>>
>>322256825
>I made him say a thing! That'll show him!
Thanks, folks. You've been lovely.
>>
>>322254176
nah, but thanks
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.