[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
create a plot for a video game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: The gamer.jpg (168 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
The gamer.jpg
168 KB, 1632x1224
create a plot for a video game
>>
>>322238368
you are the last sperm in the ballsac and you have to defeat the demon king
>>
Irish republican army.
>>
File: 1440467144991.png (41 KB, 386x387) Image search: [Google]
1440467144991.png
41 KB, 386x387
>>322238368
you are the furry man and you have to file taxdes
>>
You're a TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH teen going for a school shooting IN AMERICA, but at the same time a TERRORIST ORGANISATION is going to attack schools, hospitals and major events to drag the police/military attention off THE WHITEHOUSE and you end up saving the day because in the depths of your dark heart still lies a glimper of AMERICAN DREAM.

it will also have a kind of pacifist and genocide elements from NOT UNDERTALE, IT'S ACTUALLY A ORIGINAL (DO NOT STEAL) GAMEPLAY MECHANISM.

GOTY 2016
>>
>>322238368
It starts with:
I hope your picture is bait, I can't contain my cringe anyway.
>>
>>322238368
parents die brought up in a home u an become it do not like us what we ok
>>
File: 1449777803998.jpg (76 KB, 750x516) Image search: [Google]
1449777803998.jpg
76 KB, 750x516
You are a lot of people who are not going to be able to get the latest version of the most important thing in the world because I have been working on a new phone.

All that was generated by my phone's predictive text input.
>>
>>322238368
You live in a dystopian future and belong to an underground rebellion, but slowly you realize you are the bad guys and then fight with the government against the rebellion.
>>
>>322238368
In try to use a new mobile phone app to aid their mental illnesses, 12 people end up needing to conquer and utilize the various aspects of their personalities and be the last man standing in a deathmatch in what appears to be a mutated mechanical nightmare of the world they know. All the while a detective investigating a series of comatose victims decides the best possible option is to use the app and find out what lies underneith the surface.
>>
File: 1234665455990.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1234665455990.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>322238368
This is the most disgusting battlestation I've seen in a really long time, and I've seen plenty.
>>
OP goes on a quest through the internet to try and cure his faggotry.

he fails in the very end after the cure doesn't work
>>
>>322238368
wow that img is fucking awful
>>
You're man who achieved immortality but your body decays as though you were dead. You have to team up with a Necromancer and find a way to overcome this problem before you become nothing but a pile of sentient bones.
>>
>>322238368
HOLE TECHNOLOGY
>>
You're an "indie" game developer whos looking for new ideas for your next 8bit graphic text adventure game and scours web forums full of teenagers and manchilderen in hopes of snagging some original ideas.
>>
File: 1451348464782.gif (808 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1451348464782.gif
808 KB, 350x197
>>322238368
i really want one of those asus 1080p monitors with 1ms of lag. they're like $150~ refurbished. The 3d i could do without though,

As far as a game idea i would make a dungeon crawler that takes place in hell. The goal would be to rape the demons of their souls (since you can't kill whats already dead). you would learn new demon-rape tactics by harvesting enough souls and eventually try to rape satan himself. Would throw in multiple dead celebrities for comedic relief.
>>
You play a manlet that has to make it in the world. Serious though would make a good game.
>>
File: lordandsavior.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
lordandsavior.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
>>322238914

I kek'd heartily and then realized this actually could be a brilliant game.

10/10, fund it
>>
>>322238368

>Game is set in the Matrix universe
>Takes place shortly after the first collapse of the Matrix described in the first movie
>Machines are striving to understand humanity as their utopia failed them and resulted in massive loss of crops
>They've created a program (the player) who copies the data of a human at the moment of their death and essentially takes on their form
>They are drawn back to the source, believing they are that human, until they return to the source where the data is analyzed and the program wiped to perform its task again
>Eventually, the program begins to take on elements of humanity as the wipe leaves behind remnants
>The program defies its programming and locates the Oracle
>Joins the human resistance
>Decades of copying humans has led to the program retaining combat training from many of his subjects
>Also has memories that aren't his own
>Has cool Matrix-y powers as a program
>Can shapeshift for disguise

I dunno, I think it could be fun and I miss that universe.
>>
>>322242757

>Prototype, but digital!

Yawn.
>>
>>322241995

>manlet
>make it in the world

The game can't be fun if its core objective is totally impossible anon
>>
>>322238368
I had an idea for a combination RTS - RPG - City Builder game:
You play as the prince of a small kingdom. Your father the King, who had been trying so hard to unite the land under a single, prosperous kingdom, passes away and names you the new King. But your evil uncle believes he should have been named King, and begins uniting the people to his cause. He doesn't care about the well-being of the land, only about his own power. Now it is up to you to save the kingdom by uniting the towns and villages across the land through conquest, economic trade, and diplomacy, in order to create a peaceful and prosperous kingdom and defeat your evil uncle before he builds up his forces enough to conquer the kingdom under his cruel, merciless rule.
During gameplay, you have an open world map of the kingdom filled with independent or loosely associated villages. Striking out from the capital city with a handful of troops, gold, and a beginner's understanding of diplomacy, the main character must interact with these towns and try to convince them to pledge their allegiance to the kingdom through meeting their economic trade goals, conducting diplomacy negotiations, or simply conquering them through combat. Every village added to your empire increases troops, resources, and gold, and gives you more influence to use in diplomatic negotiations with other towns.
The over-arching goal is to gather enough resources to defeat your evil uncle.
>>
>>322243108

That's kind of the idea, yeah. But probably with more zoomed in action, like MGR mixed with Path of Neo martial arts or something.
>>
>>322240912
what's wrong with it besides it only having one monitor?
>>
>>322243617
It screams fedora and Reddit all over the place, I took the time to look on google image whether it was bait or not, but most people would think it is bait.
I understand you're probably just underage and American.
Long story short, anything that is a common icon or easily recognized as an incon,
Anonymous mask, matrix, ps4 call of duty, monster drink and all the rest really
is considered related to that kind of superficial squalid idealism that works as an identifier of normalfag, a normalfag trying to act cool is cringey.
Thinking of 4chan idealistically is cringey by itself.
>>
File: 1451222809178.jpg (6 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1451222809178.jpg
6 KB, 227x225
Monsters are angry and are destroying everything
only way to stop them is to kill them
you fight monsters
>>
File: happening.gif (117 KB, 457x322) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
117 KB, 457x322
Yeah I will definitely share my 10/10 GOTY idea with some guys that could steal it :^)
>>
>Marketed as a fantasy RPG
>You create your character.
>While you do, you choose a reason from a list for why you would break into a haunted house
>You start in front of aforementioned haunted house
>Walk in
>In the middle of a grassy field with a purple sky and no doors in sight
>Reality is broken, like that episode of Ed Edd n Eddy
>There's like thirty people running around lost in a house of fluid dreamspace, reality warping around them to befit their memories
>You decide that having the ability to leave would be nice, and you start hunting down all the other adventurers to get clues
>You find out that whatever happened in the house was so fucked up reality just decided to erase it from the real world
>But this isn't the real world, so you have to follow the breadcrumbs to the person who lived in the house so you can see what the fuck was going on and maybe how you could leave
>>
I once had an idea for a game where the plot was an excuse to slap an absurd amount on VR stuff onto you.

You live in a world where anyone found to be able to manipulate magic are captured by the government and forced to either fight in the army or be killed. Your character is a large, muscular, simple-minded man who lives a quiet farm life with a wife and child. He was caught using magic in the city for some reason and was later captured by nights in his house. He was bound in enchanted chains to block his magic, and a large iron cage was placed around his head.

He was placed in a cell to wait until morning, where he would make the choice to spend the rest of his days fighting for his country and his god, or die. In the middle of the night, the facility where he is being kept is attacked by a group whose mission is to free all the mages. The leader of the group un-enchants your chains so that you can do magic, but cannot remove them completely.

While you are escaping with them, you are separated, and must cross the city on your own to reach their lair. You can do this by using your magic and physique to crush all that try to stop you, or by using illusions and shadows to slip past them.

The chains and headcage were an idea to excuse having an absurd amount of vr tech on you, like an oculus rift, virtuix omni, oculus touch, and that one thing that measures brainwaves.
>>
>>322244414
Your comment smells like reddit desu. Who cares let him have his energy drinks and v mask.
>>
>>322238368
You get banned from 4chan so you hunt down the janitors and kill them
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>322244414
>Anonymous mask
>>
Stories are unnecessary in video games. The best video games have no plot.
>>
File: 1443837014312.png (116 KB, 246x255) Image search: [Google]
1443837014312.png
116 KB, 246x255
>>322248989
>>
An ancient evil awakens.
>>
>>322244613
Nice, would play
>>
you are, like, a random dude and u gots to, like, save tha wurld from, like, a zombie outbreak or some shiz i dont know xDDD
>>
you are a straight white male in 2032, it's a survival horror
>>
Zombie survival early access in a block world like minecraft
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.