[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this. Did I do good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Bought this. Did I do good?
>>
>>322227767
It's Warhammer-skinned Left 4 Dead. Does that excite your penis?
>>
I pooped my own pants lol
>>
My goty.

And has anyone found a complete set yet?

Iirc Fatshark wrote that the sets would have special attributes to them.
>>
>>322227767
Only if you have 3 other friends to play it with.
>>
>>322227767
If you have friends to watch your back, then you did good. If you YOLOplayer, then just pick Elf. At least nobody will expect anything out of you.
>>322227906
Pretty much this.
>>322227975
Nope. Couldn't drop anything decent at all. Shit gear and low fucking rolls. What do?
>>322228027
This man is correct.
>>
>>322229209
I've been playing a lot with just 1 friend and 2 randoms. It's usually fine if they are rank ~90 but obviously there are shit tier fags that got that far by doing nothing but grinding exploits on horn of magnus. You increase in rank every other game on cataclysm.

They *still* have a spot where the ai fucks up in the end. They've patched 2 others spots twice.
>>
>>322230303
I am too shit for Cata. I can only SOMETIMES do Nightmare. Still running around with a shitty green blunderbuss
>>
What bothers me is the amount of absolutely useless weapons, at least on nightmare and cata.

>WH 1h axe
>2h axe
>Swiftbow
>Axe and shield
>Fireball staff unless you like doing FF damage every time
>Bolt staff
>Mace
>Crossbow
>All 1h for Dwarf and Soldier

I mean, really now.
>>
>>322227767

u fucked up
>>
File: Imperial_Fists_Centurion.png (424 KB, 405x423) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Fists_Centurion.png
424 KB, 405x423
>>322229209
>tfw lost 40kpyre
>tfw just biding my time until space hulk deathwing
SOON
>>
Is it worth 15 inland Britbong coins? I would probably just be playing with one or when lucky two bros.
>>
>Only have white rat on cata left for the last flag in the inn
>Endless games of rank ~50s trying to get carried
>Suddenly find a party with rank ~160 people
>Plow through it on first try

The most intense shit ever I tell you. They actually had defined tactics to face the ogre, move the barrels and shooting up storm vermin rather than just cowering in a corner and hope for the best by chucking random bombs and pots.

I'm so angry I've NEVER gotten ANY tier of pot share though, even at rank 130. It's literally the best trinket in the game. It also STACKS so two people or more hitting a speed pot makes you medival sanic butchering up an ogre in seconds.
>>
>>322231198
Will it not be shit?
>>322231328
So, how much time spent having fun in game would you consider worth the 15 britbong doshmonies? If you and your friends have fun for 40 hours - that is it, right?
>>
>>322227975
>>And has anyone found a complete set yet?

I haven't heard of *anyone* getting a set that does anything. Is it even in the game?
>>
test
>>
>>322232462
Feels like they knew the game wasn't fun and now they're redoing most things.
>>
>>322232641
I love the overall game but they keep adding glitches and inconsistencies with the patches.
>>
>>322227767
I've been playing since closed beta and I still love it. Great choice OP.
>>
>>322232926
>Rat jumps off a ledge
>Rat actually clips inside the wall
>Model hits ground
>Instantly changes into a roll
>Can't be interrupted during the entire animation
>Near instant attack if they land next to you

Hate it.
>>
>>322227767

Ya goofed.

Enjoy your grind and shitty classes.

3 of those classes play the same.

Only 1 is somewhat interesting.

Good luck heretic.
>>
No, I got bored of it quickly, then went to go play actual l4d to see if that was boring and somehow managed to play that for another 7 hours before getting off
>>
Any idea how I can macro/script the elfs hagbane+weaponswitch spam attack in the inn?

I'm just getting stuck attacking with both weapons.
>>
Its pretty good
>>
For once I just want new content be it paid DLC or not. NEW MISSIONS WHEN?

Although they are deliciously detailed and organic.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.