[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's JET FORCE GEMINIIIIIIIIIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Jet_Force_Gemini_box.jpg (58 KB, 256x179) Image search: [Google]
Jet_Force_Gemini_box.jpg
58 KB, 256x179
it's JET FORCE GEMINIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>blow ant soldiers to bits and pieces with tri rocket launcher
>think "woah, this is fun. the future of games will be awesome!"
and then it wasn't
>>
File: JFGMrPants2.png (657 KB, 758x585) Image search: [Google]
JFGMrPants2.png
657 KB, 758x585
>>322228160

>you can blow people in underwear to pieces on a T rated game

JFG was awesome
>>
File: Freaky_Fred.png (565 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Freaky_Fred.png
565 KB, 640x427
>tfw shooting a tribal with the sniper rifle from a long distance
>>
>>322227392

>that Rith Essa theme

Goddamn the OST in this game was amazing. The quality of the music was top notch, fucking golden age Rare was the best.
>>
the controls for this game do NOT stand the test of time but holy shit jfg was awesome. blasting ant limbs off and hearing all their cries and splat noises, those cool as fuck boss battles, the coop mode where your friend can be that flying toaster thing

needed more roach enemies
>>
>Tawfret = Wet fart
>Rith Essa = Shit Arse
>Eschebone = Nob cheese

Oh, Rare.
>>
I mucked up my first attempt at that game. I got all the rocket capacity items on Spawnship meant for Juno with Lupus. Problem is since I got them with Lupus, I was screwed if I ever got to the final Mizar fight because I wouldn't have enough rockets.
>>
>>322231083
Try the Rare Replay version
>>
>>322231083
>the controls for this game do NOT stand the test of time

Sure they aren't as intuitive because of the single analog but I thin they're still ok. Just got done emulating this a while back and It played fine.

The only time I've seen people complain is when they don't switch the control settings to normal. Eveyone that emulates this or plays the Rare collection version always leaves the control settings on Expert, which was always fucked.
>>
>>322231325
rare replay is xbone/ps4 right
i only have pc and 3ds
will look at changing the control scheme, you can do that in the 64 version?
>>
File: 965433.jpg (31 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
965433.jpg
31 KB, 639x479
>the HORRIBLE pain noise the dog would make getting shot

my childhood self hated it
>>
File: 2TIQ9P3.jpg (382 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2TIQ9P3.jpg
382 KB, 1280x960
>>322231834
>you can do that in the 64 version?

Uh yeah...
>>
>>322231418

I think you got that backwards, the controls are actually good when they're set on Expert, since it lets you move in all directions while on aiming mode. On Normal, you can only move sideways while aiming.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.