[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO HOL UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: t.Alberto Barbosa.png (1 MB, 1278x956) Image search: [Google]
t.Alberto Barbosa.png
1 MB, 1278x956
SO HOL UP
>>
WE
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
I know this is vicky 2 but what am i supposed to see here?
>>
>>322221331
Memes
>>
>>322221331
Mali is allied with Portugal
t. retard
>>
File: 1439390033645.jpg (28 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
1439390033645.jpg
28 KB, 354x313
>tfw too retarded/lazy to learn how to play Victoria II
EUIV spoiled me.
>>
>>322222268
Its not that hard to learn
>>
File: t. otto.jpg (58 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
t. otto.jpg
58 KB, 600x578
>>322220860
What are supposed to do after you've united germany?

France just became 1st great power with stronger millitary score than I have and I think they're going to try retake alsace lorraine.

Also, how the fuck do you keep the fucking libruls at bay? The fuckers are clamoring for social reforms all the time, and they compromise 44 % of upper house.

This is my first vicky2 game btw.
>>
>>322220860
>2 research per day

You're gonna get colonized.
>>
>>322223245
>What are supposed to do after you've united germany?

Contain France,if you fully united Germany it shouldn't be hard

>Also, how the fuck do you keep the fucking libruls at bay? The fuckers are clamoring for social reforms all the time, and they compromise 44 % of upper house.

Always pass reforms or turn full commie/nazi
>>
>>322223053
Industrialisation is hard to learn
>>
>>322220860
How do I get into GS games?
>>
>>322223423
They want to pass landed voting, what does this even mean when I'm an absolute monarchy?

Will I stop being one?
>>
>>322223864
Yes,you will become a semi-costitutional monarchy
>>
>>322223591
Watch a bit of an LP. Just enough so that you learn how to do actions so you aren't floundering and unable to make sense of the game. Start a game with a goal and try to achieve it. Experience is the best teacher.
>>
>>322220860
WASSUP
MALI
MALI
MALI
>>
>>322224115
How do I avoid this? There a bunch of jacobin rebels organizing wanting to press the issue.
>>
>>322220860
>Majority population not Portuguese

There is yet work to be done.
>>
>>322223864
It's fine to pass reforms until you become a constitutional monarchy. Your people can vote on shit but you always have the power to install another party at your leisure. Once you become a democracy it gets out of your control. Also go to /gsg/ and play your next game with HPM. Bretty good mod.
>>
>>322224269
Suppress them and reduce the militancy my lowering taxes or tariffs
>>
>>322224269
Don't pass the reform, use your army to surpass the uprising.

That's all you can do
>>
REDDITKEKS

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>play as two sicilies because fuck being france's bitch boy
>france's whores always take the Italy title before I can so I always remain two sicilies even when I've taken every italian territory

I worked fucking hard that game too. I managed to kick the utter shit out of france in a later war, but it was too late to get the proper name.
>>
>>322224603
Could be worse, try forming Yugoslavia.
>>
>>322224445
>>322224442

But there's millions of them. The last time I tried doing that for free press I was fighting seemingly endless waves of rebels so I just loaded my save file and passed the reform.

Do I just have to keep at it?
>>
>>322224757
>But there's millions of them.
Yes and? There are millions of your troops are there not?
>>
How can I increase my force limits?

In EU3 it was more straightforward but here I have no clue what to do in order to make more troops without going over the limit
>>
>>322225030
Set policy to raise soldiers in a region, then after a few years you should have more people that signed up to be soldiers.
>>
>>322225030
Encourage Soldiers via National Focus/Raise Military Spending (not the army funding)
>>
>>322225030
>>322225120
You can also raise your military spending to encourage soldier growth universally. As a matter of course, pops go where there is money. Just like real people.
>>
>>322225867
Military spending should be your last priority, after administration and education.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.