[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who would win in a Fight? No swords or guns. Just CQC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Solid Snake VS Geralt.png (741 KB, 1360x921) Image search: [Google]
Solid Snake VS Geralt.png
741 KB, 1360x921
So who would win in a Fight?

No swords or guns. Just CQC.
>>
>>322212479
geralt could beat bears with his fists.
Solid could beat ocelots with his fists.
It would be a pretty even match. Like any realistic fight, it would be up to what happened during the fight, where a rematch could turn out a different victor each time because they are evenly matched and one is not supremely greater than the other.
>>
Both genetically modified supermen, would eb interesting, assuming you're allowing Twin Snakes version of Solid who can flip off of tank rounds in air, otherwise he's dead. Butcher of Blavaken don't play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs&ab_channel=TheWitcher
>>
>>322212960
and Rock Trolls.

don't forget the rock troll, champion of Skellige.
>>
>>322212479
If geralt has potions he wins
>>
>>322213085
Geralt doesn't play.

neither does snake.

It would be a fun match to watch.

I mean, it's not like Issac Clarke Vs Master Cheif...where only fanboys would say Issac would win because it's so one sided.
>>
>>322213317
Nanomachines son.

basically the same as potions
>>
They would just talk about war and humanity and get cynical together.
>>
>>322213441
I need a crossover fanfiction of these two characters paling it up just for the keks.
>>
Geralt is a mutant with hundred years of combat experience who regularly attends to fist fights. Snake is good, but Geralt's physical power most likely far exceeds his own as well as hand-to-hand skills and general combat experience.

Anyway that would've been a cool fight.
>>
>>322213698
but nanomachines.
>>
File: 1445780978385.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445780978385.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1280
>>322212479

Geralt doesn't have nearly as much experience fighting men, but what hes fought requires avoidance at all costs meaning its unlikely he'll get hit by snake if he doesnt want to.

Meanwhile if snake can actually get a hold of him, he can use more refined technique and has to do so quickly. He doesn't have the same kind of stamina for a longer fight.
>>
Snolid, IIRC isn't the best at CQC, that would be Venom/Biggu bossu.
>>
>>322213842
but Solid is the best at CQC...
>>
>>322214004
Big boss, at 79 years of age and having woken out of over a decade long coma managed to disarm solid and strip his gun before getting him in a cqc hug.
Solid is not the best
>>
>>322214190
Solid Snake, rapidly aging and medically shouldn't even be able to stand at around the same physical age.

And Venom Snake, having awoken out of a near decade long coma, was back to business within a matter of a day, less than that.

I think It's safe to say Solid was at a bit of a disadvantage there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.