[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just got greenlit on your Evangelion game How would you go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: asuka.jpg (2 MB, 1979x2691) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
2 MB, 1979x2691
You just got greenlit on your Evangelion game
How would you go about your game, what genre?
>>
Zone of the Evas
>>
>>322200697
Shinji Kong Country where the villainous angels steal NERV's Rei hoard and the gang has to take it back.
>>
Eroge where you self insert as Shinji and fuck Asuka, Rei and Misato
>>
>>322200697
Dating simulator where you play as Shinji and your goal is to fuck Asuka, Rei and Misato
>>
Clearly a high school romance VN. No other choice. What else fits so well with EVA.
>>
I run away.
>>
vr waifu simulator tbqh
>>
>>322200697
fine, ill take you as my wife, but legally it will still be considered a homosexual relationship
>>
>>322200996
>>322201112
what they said
>>
Persona where Shinji becomes your self insert.

Rei, Asuka and the old slut lady are your potential gfs. Dad is Igor.

There.
>>
File: orenogerion_7s.jpg (961 KB, 1256x1806) Image search: [Google]
orenogerion_7s.jpg
961 KB, 1256x1806
>>322201334
>persona 4 style
>dungeons made out of the cast's mental baggage
10/10 horror game
>>
>>322200697
Dating sim where no matter what, you don't get the girl and die.

Also I haven't seen the anime in a decade, never watched it all the way through, am completely uneducated in the series and would make sure to be as unfaithful to the source material as possible

I don't like it,
>>
john cena
>>
VN
it will never be explosively awesome (it's not even a game) but at least it won't be absolutely shit
>>
File: 1451409387455.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451409387455.jpg
80 KB, 1024x768
VN directed like Mahoyo focused on the characters.

Or XCOM focused on the base.
>>
>>322201564

>no matter what, you don't get the girl and die

Sounds pretty faithful desu.
>>
>>322201463
Could do some freaky shit with the tang sequences. Would be 10/10 horror for sure.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.