[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games are good on Steam for less than $25?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17
File: Steam1.jpg (27 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
Steam1.jpg
27 KB, 590x354
What games are good on Steam for less than $25?
>>
Final fantasy 14
>>
>>322194908
Awesomenauts
>>
File: 1409266519179.png (430 KB, 824x720) Image search: [Google]
1409266519179.png
430 KB, 824x720
>>322194908
Lisa and Lisa: the Joyful are like $4
Don't Starve, its 2 expansion and Don't Starve Together are like $16 or something in a bundle
Nuclear Throne is $12
Terraria is $4
>>
>>322195112
also:
FTL is $4
>>
>>322194908
I came here to make this thread.

BUMP?
>>
Civ V
Dark Souls / Dark Souls 2
Darkest Dungeon
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fallout: New Vegas
FTL
Hitman: Blood Money / Absolution
Metro Redux bundle
Mount & Blade: Warband
KotOR / KotOR 2
Risk of Rain
SpaceChem
XCOM
>>
>>322195826
>KotOR
OH
FUCK
>>
grim dawn
>>
Anyone played ARK? How is it? I have no one to play with keep in mind regarding a recommendation.
>>
The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare
>>
GG Xrd
>>
Rocket League
>>
Serpent in the Staglands is $13
>>
>>322194908
All of the Falcom games, in particular Ys Origin, Ys: The Oath in Felghana, and Trails in the Sky.

Except the sequel to tits which is $26 since it just came out.
>>
Is shovel Knight worth it. I heard it was short.
>>
>>322196415
It's a retro-style 2D platformer, no shit its short. It might not be some 70 hour long RPG filled with filler and fetch quests, but it's a memorable experience every step of the journey.
>>
>>322195826
Space chem is the most fun I have had with a puzzle game ever. If you are ever hankering for a programming puzzle game then go for that. Plus it's only $1.
>>
>>322196530
So how short are we talking.
>>
>>322196937
>spacechem
Infinofactory goty
3d spacechem
>>
>>322196960
6 hours just playing first time.
14 with new game plus.
21 with Plague Knight.
28 with Plague Knight New Game Plus
34 with both character's challenge modes.
Two more campaigns for King Knight and Specter Knight will be added soon.
>>
>>322197725
Nvm guess I'll skip it then. Too expensive.
>>
File: 1432170893945.jpg (122 KB, 647x736) Image search: [Google]
1432170893945.jpg
122 KB, 647x736
>>322195826
IS KOTOR NOT CONTROLLER SUPPORTED??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking three dollars wasted.
>>
>>322200636
steam refunds exist you know

unless you're one of those fags who got barred from them
>>
>>322194908
Roundabout
>>
>>322200753
>steam refunds exist
Thanks m8.

Now I just gotta figure out how to do that.

Still pissed about it, how the fuck does anyone play an action game on a fucking keyboard.
>>
>>322200961
http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

if you played under 2 hours it's instant money back
>>
>>322195989
I haven't played in a few months but there's a ton of content and the devs keep on top of their shit. Very active, find a PvE server and join up w/ other people and you'll be good. It's not very optimized so keep that in mind if you're not running a high end rig.
>>
>>322201195
Alright done thanks breh.

Still need a game to play though... SW7 was so shit I thought playing KotOR would cleanse my SW pallet.
>>
>>322194908
dustforce
super hexagon
la mulana
tales of maj'eyal
guacamelee
portal
portal 2
>>
File: casual.jpg (32 KB, 138x484) Image search: [Google]
casual.jpg
32 KB, 138x484
>>322200961
>how the fuck does anyone play an action game on a fucking keyboard
Are you serious mate?

>consolefag
>AND hated Ep 7
>>
>>322201648
>Liked 7
opinion absofuckingloutely discarded

also
>not using a cunt on PC
>>
>>322201961
Alright I'll bite, what made Ep 7 bad?
>>
>>322202043
A shorter list would be what made it good.

Many things. Basically the whole movie. Mainly it was the "characters"

>omnipotent protag who can do no wrong
>villain who gets raped by protag (only the first movie), yeah real intimidated by him
>plot is literally having to find a dotted-line treasure map when you can fly in three dimensions in space from point A to point B, all you'd need was the name of the star system Luke was in, but they just needed a redux of the NOT THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR meme with soccer R2 so they split up the map between it and coma R2
>exactly the same as ANH but worse and rapefisted with PC garbage
>Han Solo's death was the most predictable thing I've ever seen, soon as he walked out there to talk to Darth Linkin Park you knew he was dead because the MC's hadn't fought him yet, which you knew was going to happen, how do you fuck that shit up

those are just some highlights, but there's a lot more, I was surprised, I wasn't excited to see it, I assumed it was shit but wow it was worse than I ever imagined. Basically the entire move was a flaw. Worse than the Star Treks

Any time I discuss this with anyone, they basically say "IT'S STAR WARS DUDE XDD"

It had some SW music and lightsabers, but it wasn't fucking SW. It was trash. I'd give it more points if it at least had an original premisce, even the fucking prequels did, but no.

On the flipside, I was expecting Jurassic World to be absolute trash as well after III but I liked that a lot. The thing with JW compared to SW is that JW had things you wanted from a Jurassic Park movie but hadn't seen before (actually functional park w/guests, dinosaurs allied with humans rather than against them, new score, etc.), whereas SW7 just drummed up the same old shit, fucking literally, because they just made ANH Again: PC kike version.
>>
File: keroextra.gif (41 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
keroextra.gif
41 KB, 192x192
MOTHER
FUCKING
KERO
BLASTER
>>
Verdun
>>
>>322194908
Forged Alliance if you're into RTS games.
>>
>>322202836
>omnipotent protag who can do no wrong
Yeah, I won't defend Rey.
>villain who gets raped by protag, yeah real intimidated by him
You say that like it's a bad thing, however I actually love seeing a Force using main character who's not only extremely conflicted and sociopathic, but also has huge flaws (eg. his lightsaber training or lack thereof). One of the best aspects of the movie I found, yet due to Snoke's presence and the hints of Rey turning bad I don't feel like the bad guys won't put up a decent fight.
>plot is [dumbed down shit that's only a tiny fragment of the plot and really was just an aspect of the story used as an excuse to show R2 and nu-R2]
Don't know why you gave any of that too much thought...Really was just a macguffin to delay Luke's appearance.
>exactly the same as ANH
Right...That's why it had such a whiny wimp of a protag, right? That's why it started off so slow, right? That's why the pacing was atrocious? No, it was a far, far improved ANH.
>Han Solo's death was the most predictable thing I've ever seen
Just like how they revealed who Kylo Ren was like what, a half hour or so into the film, and they made no attempts to disguise Snoke, or anything like that, I feel that Han Solo's death wasn't meant to sneak up on you. To me it was more of a "holy shit Ben's just gonna fucking do this, isn't he?" and the whole scene just nicely illustrated Ben's fucked up-ness.

>it wasn't fucking SW
I hate people who say this. There are so many elements, so many fucking elements to SW that you can't say "oh it wasn't SW." To say that is saying "I'm not an actually hardcore fan who gets into all of the EU, but I'll act like I am" and 9 times out of 10 is said by people who've only watched the movies and have a stupid hateboner for the Prequels.
>>
>>322203739
>whiny wimp of a protag
He started off as a farmboy with no experience with lightsabers or the Force and ended up saving the day doing something he actually was: a pilot and during the climax, barely taps into the Force like he was trained and foreshadowed him becoming a Jedi. He grew throughout the series and only toppled the antagonist in the final film after he became a Jedi, not the first time he grabbed a lightsaber and raped whoever the threat was. Just everything about that movie was fucking retarded.
>pacing
You mean taking time to flesh out your characters instead of doing rushed JJ Kikebrhams shit and writing your characters with inherent knowledge of the script?
>Fin's entire motivation
>Rey for some reason not selling soccer droid
>what's that? is that the script?

I'm a movie purist. I like the prequels for what they are and think Sith is about as good as Jedi (didn't like Jedi). In my headcannon that wasn't raped by EU shit and prequels and JJ shit is Darth Vader uses a Lightsaber because he was an ex-Jedi and is called Darth Vader as a new name or alias, not because all evil Force users are Sith and have red Lightsabers because they're bad and all change their name to Darth.

Fuck, I have such a love/hate with this franchise.
>>
File: 1444799144455.gif (330 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1444799144455.gif
330 KB, 256x256
>>322200961
>how the fuck does anyone play an action game on a fucking keyboard.

Go refund your mom for the rotten brain you got.
>>
File: 1451523524736.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1451523524736.png
3 KB, 343x543
>>322204630
I wish.
>>
>>322202894
how long is it?
>>
File: 1365680934396.jpg (39 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1365680934396.jpg
39 KB, 344x291
>>322204407
>He started off as a farmboy with no experience with lightsabers or the Force and ended up saving the day
You miss all the parts in between with him constantly whining. There's a reason that power converter line is so commonly quoted.

>only toppled the antagonist in the final film after he became a Jedi, not the first time he grabbed a lightsaber
Again, Kylo Ren's biggest flaw is his lightsaber fighting. Not to mention, neither protag "toppled" their adversary. Luke never took down Vader and Ben is still well and truly alive.
>Fin's entire motivation
I don't get what you're trying to make out here, that wanting to desert the Empire is a thing that hasn't happened in SW before? That it's not a completely valid thing to want? Besides I like how you don't seem to remember Han's whole motivation for joining the Rebels.
Again, it's Star Wars. Everything revolves around movie coincidences and the main characters.

>EU shit

Whole opinion discarded.
>>
>>322204884
So what you're saying is, you actually LIKE that it's bad. Gotcha.
>>
>>322204884
>Kylo Ren's biggest flaw is his lightsaber fighting.

>took down Luke and an entire generation of new Jedi
>biggest flaw is Lightsaber fighting
>>
File: keroblaster.png (2 MB, 3907x3683) Image search: [Google]
keroblaster.png
2 MB, 3907x3683
>>322204846
Depends on how good you are, really.
First you play through the game, then you unlock Zangyou (Hard) mode, which redesigns all the levels, bosses, and adds 3 new bosses and a new level. Then you can unlock extra mode, which is NG+ normal mode but the weapons and items that carry over allow you to go to new, hidden, tricky secret stages with a new weapon at the end of it.
You could probably beat it in a day or two if you're decent, maybe more if you're shit and end up dying so many times that you have enough cash to fully upgrade your health, buy extra backup items, etc.

It's a pretty good game, though. It has the NES castlevania thing of very committed movement, though, so be forewarned on that.
>>
>>322204630
On shit is that a bomberman gif
>>
>>322205054
>took down Luke
Wrong, Luke fled. Probably because he's not stupid enough to take on the whole FO and wanted to survive in order to train more pupils.
>and an entire generation of new Jedi
A fledgling group of youngsters, whilst assisted by the Knights of Ren and whatever FO troops he may have had at the time.
>>
>>322204407

Was she shown as a cold-blooded heartless bitch who would sell somebody that she obviously bonded with for portions?
No. No she wasn't. So why would she sell it?
She talked to BB8, she knew it had a master, she knew that it was waiting for said master because said master left it with only a promise of return? You know, just like she was left behind all those year ago? It was pretty obvious that she related to BB8 on a personal level. Plus she knew it was from Rebellion and had a mission. Do you think she was pro-First Order or something?

>>322204884
>Again, it's Star Wars. Everything revolves around movie coincidences and the main characters.

It wasn't a coincidence. It was absolutely reasonable. Why y'all use this as some flaw when she was never shown as a freaking merc who would sell her own mother. She ain't even on Han's level of rogue-ness. She is straight up good in this, there was no moment where they implied otherwise.
>>
>>322205548
This DROIDS ARE PEOPLE TOO meme should have died with the prequels. And they talked for 5 minutes. In no universe would this starving orphan who's only objective is staying alive waiting for her family to come home not sell this piece of hardware for 6 months worth of food.
>>
>>322205178
EarthBound
>>
Jagged Alliance Online Reloaded

The re-released F2P Jagged Alliance Online without any F2P crap.
For me this game was clearly my best purchase during that sale. Easily the best of the "new" Jagged Alliance games.
>>
>>322205749
Is earthbound any good. All this talk about undertake and how they're the same turns me off from it.
>>
>>322205684

>I didn't watch any of these movies but I'm really mad that a character didn't act the way I would have written them
>>
Wolfenstein: The New Order is at 85% off. It's a fucking steal for 9 bucks. One of the best shooters in years.
>>
>>322205684
It's not about DROIDS ARE PEOPLE - they are treated more like pets - it's about human perception of things. We have a tendency of humanizing things which is why she related to BB8's situation. Plus like I said it's told her about mission and about a master. If she sold it she would knowingly jeopardize Rebels. And while she is a starving orphan whose priority should be surviving she obviously values some things more. She is shown as a decent human being who doesn't sell out something that belongs to another person and is important to a fucking Rebellion for food.

And they talked for more than that considering they had spent the whole night and most of the day together before they got to that guy.
>>
>>322205893
It's like he didn't watch even this movie since he is talking about Rey like she was established as somebody who only cares about their survival and values it more than anything else.
And it's not like she didn't consider it. She did grab portions at first but she made a choice. And if she was a type of person who would make a different choice she would be on the Dark side already.
>>
>>322205136
I really enjoyed Shovel Knight, Rex Rocket, and Castle in the Darkness.

Kero Blaster looks up my alley.
>>
>>322206775

No, you idiot. She's poor. You think she's gonna keep a cute robot dog just because it told her a sad story about losing its master and asked her for help? Of course she's gonna sell that, because she was starving even if the movie didn't tell us she was starving.

Get it together, anon.
>>
>>322206776
It's pretty fucking great, yeah. If you enjoy Kero Blaster, the guy who made it also made Cave Story, which is freeware. Or you can buy Cave Story+ on steam, which comes with some nice extra shit, but if you do that the first thing you need to do when booting up the game is go into the settings and switch the soundtrack to anything but "Remastered". The "New" soundtrack was from the Wiiware editions and is pretty okay for the most part, but the OG OST is generally considered to be the best one.
The OG/Hi-Res graphics are your choice, since both of them are pretty nice.

Also, if you get CS+, make sure to find the mod that gives it the fan translation, because Nicalis fucking butchered the shit out of the script with theirs. It's really, really bad.
One last tip: Make sure to explore shit with discolored blocks when you're in NG+ mode in Kero Blaster.
>>
I want to buy Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist but I'm wondering if I should get it on Steam or on uplay. The price is the same but on uplay it comes with beta access to Division.
Also wondering about deluxe and standard edition. Does deluxe worth it?
>>
>>322207146

It'll make you use Uplay if you buy it on Steam anyway. I'd suggest pirating it if at all possible. Fuck Uplay.
>>
Anyone want to trade for shovel Knight
>>
>>322205548
>It wasn't a coincidence
Except it was a coincidence she took that choice. She could have been particularly hungry and just sold the droid off anyway. There were many factors that went into the decision, and made it a tense scene, but in the end she coincidentally chose the option that the plot required, because Star Wars. It's not a flaw, in fact I use it as a narrative device when I run EotE/FaD/AoR. Helps make it feel like 80s action where everything revolves around the heroes, just like the movies.
>>
Kentucky Route Zero.

Braid.
>>
>>322207061
Are dumb or trolling?
I'm poor and I wouldn't sell it. Not everyone is a survavilist some people are sentimental and some people are too decent to sell somebody else's droid who has a fucking mission from Rebellion. You still ignore the Rebellion part. Any reason why she would sell droid that belongs to Rebellion? And don't tell me about starving. People starved during WWII and, yeah, some helped nazis for food, but some didn't because it was against their moral code. And while it's not quite on the same level, she knew that she would jeopardize Rebellion mission if she sold the droid.
And great job confirming you didn't watch it. While it was shown that she didn't have a lot to eat most of the days she told Han that she sometimes fixed things and she obviously was capable enough to get at least some food on the regular. It would make her life a lot easier if she had taken those portions, yes. But from what we've been shown and told about Rey it would be completely out of character for her to sell BB8.
>>
>>322207836
I'm not buying Kentucky Route Zero until they get off their ass and actually finish the damn thing
>>
>>322208027
Act IV is on its way, hopefully in the next couple months. Its two people working on it and incredibly worth it so far. It's of the highest quality imaginable and completely unlike anything I've experienced before - I'm fine with them taking as much time as they need to make it perfect.
>>
Anyone interested in any of these? Also have keys for Lumino City, SpaceChem, Dino D-Day, and Space Hack. And Humble Bundle links for Year Walk, Blast Em!, and The Shopkeeper.
>>
>buy mgsv
>it appears on my bank account transactions
>buy other game
>decide I shouldn't have bought it
>refund it
>now the mgsv charge is not on my transaction list

I don't know man, probably shouldn't spend it I'm just confused why it got removed.
>>
>>322208082
>Act IV is on its way, hopefully in the next couple months

That's cool. but I'm not going to give them my money until they actually finish a product that came out three long years ago. Same with Black Mesa. At this rate KRZ will be finished by 2017-2018.
>>
>>322204407
>movie purist
>liked the prequels
you're such a contrarian even your statements are contradictory
>>
>>322208309
That's fine.
>>
I bought Wasteland 2 last week and I currently have 51 hours on it. I think I'm close to the end, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>322207773
>Except it was a coincidence she took that choice. She could have been particularly hungry and just sold the droid off anyway.

Yeah, on that level everything is a coincidence. She also could be hardened by her life in the desert and sell it just because without any regret. Was it a coincidence she preserved her humanity despite hard circumstances? No, it's her fucking character. If it was a different character we would have a different story. Choice, while always affected by circumstances, is basically the opposite of coincidence. And in the narrative of the movie it was a crucial moment to showcase her character. That was the point when we know for sure that Rey is a good person who values her decency more than her own survival. That's when we learn that we can trust her as a character to make the right choice. Some people find characters like that boring, I love characters who are actually good. Just good, at their core, on a cellular level. Time will show if she will stay this way but this scene had a purpose. If anything it's a coincidence that he offered her anything when he could have just send those guys in the first place.
>>
>>322208778
So you're arguing that it's her character that made her not sell the droid? Because that whole scene was totally about to sell the droid until coincidental change of heart moment.
>>
The Talos Principle is fucking top notch puzzle game and the story along with it is one of the best for a game.
>>
>>322208150
Bump.
>>
>>322209384
You'll like this, then.

7 years in development. Released this month.

I'm beyond excited. Jonathan Blow is a genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPMMKFX78x0
>>
>>322200636
There's a 2 dollar controller program. Should give you remap functions
>>
Which Rainbow Six games are good?
>>
File: CWT_qB6WsAAtxG6.jpg large.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CWT_qB6WsAAtxG6.jpg large.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
whats a fun multiplayer game to get?

i have rocket league
css/csgo
dod
lfd2
tf2

i was thinking of bf4 but i do not wanna download mega huge files.
>>
>>322209476
Oh shit, I remember seeing this a while ago and it's flown under the radar as of late.
Thanks a shit load anon, I know what I'm playing after I finish Talos now.
>>
>>322209637
Vermintide is fucking neato.
>>
>>322209637
splatoon.

literally the most fun you can have. it's ingeniously designed.
>>
File: 336.jpg (142 KB, 1014x766) Image search: [Google]
336.jpg
142 KB, 1014x766
>>322200961
>>322200636
>action game
>KOTOR
>Seriously asking how people play a motherfucking RPG on a keyboard
>>
>>322209720
of course. i'm so fucking excited.

i've yet to play talos, and while i do think a lot of their concept was based a lot on the witness, it does have writing by jonas kyratzes, who i love, so i can't be too harsh on it. talos is still $10 on steam which is a lot for me, but i'll try to convince myself to get it this sale.
>>
>>322209567
Controller Companion?
Not that anon but that is the most handy fucking program ever released if you don't have a wireless mouse to watch movies from the sofa, hell, even just using it for everyday things when you feel to lazy to get up.
>>
Hi friends.

I like to play TF2 and want to commit to doing it competitively this upcoming season, which almost happened last summer but I ended up being too busy.

What sort of mouse should I get? I've heard good things about Zowie. Want something relatively normal (no super weird shaped shit) - honestly doesn't need more than the 3 regular mouse buttons - but being able to adjust DPI would be nice.

Any suggestions? Anything at all.
>>
>>322209845
It's worth it, I bought it this morning and it's all I've played today. The setting and story kept me in for so long it was like buying a game as a child, you lose track of time and you completely immerse yourself.
You're doing a massive disservice if you don't play it.
>>
1.94 for POSTAL 2 and its DLC
http://store.steampowered.com/app/223470/
>>
File: 1361447599977.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1361447599977.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>322210003
>gamer mouse
>for TF2

Get whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>322210682
I want a good mouse.

Recommend one.
>>
>>322211282
There is nothing beyond a DPI switch that will assist you in TF2. There is really so little difference in response time from a stock Dell mouse to a $100 Razer or some shit that it just does not fucking matter. Find some reliable yet cheap brand with a DPI switch via Google and be done with it.
>>
>>322211495
Are there any games that actually require a $300 mouse?
>>
>>322212082
You could argue that a mouse with many, many buttons would help for a person seriously into MMOs, and to get a decent mouse like that where it's comfortable to use all of said buttons you generally have to pay a bit more. Also depends if you count a flight stick as a mouse.
>>
File: Shelter.jpg (134 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Shelter.jpg
134 KB, 460x215
m8s, please fucking help

>>322211763

I just wanna know if Shelter 2 is decent and if I should start with 1 or just play 2

I'll zuk ya dik
>>
>>322194908
Just got Grim dawn through the sales.

I dont mind ARPG's but I usually find them lacking, the are good to mindlessly click and thats about it.

I've found myself actually interested in the story, the areas are really beautifully decorated and the skill trees (and added star-sign tree) feel very different to each other, while still complimentary (you can choose two classes if you want to).

Was going to hold off until full release, but I saw it was content ready so I thought why the fuck not.

Not dissapointed so far, pretty surprised.
>>
>>322211495
Even a DPI switch is fucking retarded. Just make a config to adjust sensitivity. It's that simple and that's the effect it has.
Though I should add, if you hate mouse accel because you think you can't ever learn to use it. Then you don't want to use a DPI switch or change sensitivity, because you can't ever learn to use it.
>>
File: 2015-12-27_00001.jpg (530 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-27_00001.jpg
530 KB, 1360x768
Axiom Verge, my nigga
>>
>>322212335
Make sure you bust down bookshelves and such to find additional notes.
>>
>>322208150
>Nuclear Dawn

Can I dear anon?
happy new year
>>
>>322207994
>Rebellion
>Rebellion
See the movie is too shitty to even explain that they are the Resistance, aka the"Not Rebellion"
>>
>>322216584
Except Finn says it a million times, nice try.
>>
>>322216584

Its the distinction between fighting an established system and one seeking to establish itself.

You rebel against the existing authority and you resist against an uprising.

The movie doesn't need to explain that, they're words that have meaning already.
>>
>>322216584
I always fuck up when it comes to names, titles and dates. I can watch or read something a thousand times and then proceed to mix up the name of main character. Fucking hate it, it always automatically fucks up any argument for me.
I guess my brain just got hung up on Rebels.
>>
>>322216675
Yeah, they said it a lot. I don't know why I mixed it up like that.
>>
I know that Assassin's Creed isn't very good but if you were to recommend one of them which one would it be?
>>
>>322217639
I loved the 3rd
>>
>>322217690
Is it the one where it's revealed who is behind everything?
>>
>>322218832
Don't listen to that faggot, AC IV is pretty much the only one worth playing for an outsider. The original and 2 are both pretty outdated, Brosindahood and Revelations are just more of 2, 3 and Unity both contest for the worst and Rogue is a solid game but only worth it if you really like AC.
>>
>>322219305
I was actually leaning to IV since I like pirates and all that jazz. I heard it had some bug issues at the beginning but it seems like they fixed it. I think I'll go with IV then.

Thank you!
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.