[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make a FF7 sidestory where you play as a customizable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: latest[8].png (53 KB, 429x360) Image search: [Google]
latest[8].png
53 KB, 429x360
How would you make a FF7 sidestory where you play as a customizable member of SOLDIER?
>>
I would buy a copy of Crisis Core and have fun. That's basically what it is when you strip away the melodrama.
>>
I don't...what? Why?

You'd have to be a member of Rufus' guard detail or something.
>>
You start and the bottom and climb the ranks of soldier

Learn about midgar, shinra, possibly the wutai war and play security for reactors

In the end you get betrayed by shinra or become a commanding officer depending on how you align
>>
>play as girl or boy
>can date/ntr some of the FF7 characters
>multiple endings
>>
File: VIPER.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
VIPER.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>322194906
>ntrfags
>>
>>322194494
You start out during the attack on the reactor at the start of FF7. Just a regular day trying to make ends meet. You're one of those two guards that Cloud defeats in his first battle. After miraculously surviving the explosion and watching all of your comrades get killed, you set off on a quest for revenge against Avalanche. You spend the entire game tailing Cloud's team much like how they're tailing Sephiroth.
>>
>>322195039
ntr is good when you're the one stealing the lovers

Like you could in that Inuyasha game on the PS2
>>
Just changed Snake from Metal Gear Solid 5, and make it a SOLDIER Member. Less sneak and more fucking shit up.
>>
>>322194906
right that's exactly what final fantasy and jrpgs are missing, ntr and waifushit
>>
>>322194494
I'd make Crisis Core except not as shit.
>>
>>322194779
>become disillusioned with Shinra
>hear about a group that's trying to fight them
>track them down so you can join them
>find them
>they don't trust you
>they hire some mumbling drunk with an old ass sword instead
>>
>>322194494 (OP)
You start as a random soldier.
Then after a few mission your abilities are spooted and you become a SOLDIER. You do a lot of missions with the Turks and the main plot is centered around the Cosmo Canyon terrorist.
in the end you get a crippling injury against the newly formed AVALANCHE, an end up as a poor guy in the taudis as Shinra completely abandon you. You are actually "this man are sick" guy, the last scene of the game is you watching Cloud and Aerith entering your room
>>
>>322194494
I'd make design three missions, make it open world, let you climb all over things and have the player repeat those three missions over and over again, and I'd let them kill everything they fight by hitting X on the screen.
I'd also toss in a minigame where you place bets on chocobos at Tifas bar between rounds of staring at her tits. (does that make sense with the plot? No one cares.)
Congrats, I'm practically a billionaire and I've either won or been nominated for every award a game can receive for this year.
>>
>>322194494
Basically Before Crisis but with SOLDIERs?
>>
>>322194779
So Before Crisis, only with SOLDIER instead of Turks.
>>
>>322196457
Wow what an original post
>>
File: 1383360291012.gif (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1383360291012.gif
89 KB, 600x450
>>322195151

>ntr faggot
>Inuyasha

Makes sense.
>>
>>322196746
Does it really?

I actually can't stand ntr unless it's Netori rather than Netorare
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.