[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Do Poorly >Voicechat >"niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 2644097-gamer-rage.jpg (17 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
2644097-gamer-rage.jpg
17 KB, 480x269
>Do Poorly
>Voicechat
>"niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger"

>Do WELL
>Voicechat
>"NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER"

I know this is a staple of multiplayer games at this point, but how do I make it end? I just want to play the fucking game without being called a nigger thirty times in a row. This happens so often now that I've forgotten what good voicechat even sounds like. I don't even like disabling it because then it just feels like I'm playing with bots.

All I want to do is enjoy my fucking games. I get so frustrated now just playing them that it feels like the 14 year old screaming 'nigger' has taken residence inside my head and yells at me every time I even play a game.

What can I do to fix it? Am I a shitter? Should I pick less obviously-shitty games to play with less shitty people playing them? Should I just pick easier games so at the very least, I'm winning?

I'm starting to realize that I might be too old for this. I can only have the screaming in my ear for so long until it hurts my image of the game and my image of what it means to have fun with it.
>>
Go back to tumblr nigger
>>
No point in posting here, /v/ is those 14 year olds yelling nigger
>>
>Should I pick less obviously-shitty games to play with less shitty people playing them

Yes. Stop playing with people from /v/. I've never run into anyone saying nigger in a game.
>>
>>322194101
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>322194115
What games do you play?

honestly curious.

>>322194101
I suspect as much, not too long ago I had a guy named 'memelord' who had a pony spray who was shouting it over and over again.
>>
>playing with voice on
>ever
it's almost like you want retarded kids to yell at you.
protip: you aren't special nigger, this is the status quo and it's shit.
either play with buddies on vent or voice off, there's no other option
>>
Stop playing cod
>>
>>322193915
Are you playing Counter Strike/Call of duty?

Stop playing games filled with kids. I've always had voice chat disabled, and not because of racial problems. It's because there usually nothing but trash spouted over voicechat and it's really annoying
>>
>>322194324
You know, strangely enough: the older COD games like MW1 have become the hangout of some of the most chill people imaginable.

I guess all the kids move on every near to the new rendition while everyone who just wants to enjoy their games sticks with what they have.
>>
>>322194403
kids shouldn't be playing PC games, they should be restricted to consoles or baby games like CoD

why can't we have some eye or thumb scanner that stops babbies from being in my adult games?
>>
>>322194403
CoD.

CSS was what I was playing before, but I found frustration in other things besides the people who play it

For one, I could not find a server where I wasn't desync'd. I had no idea what was going on.
>>
File: 1443165510037.jpg (22 KB, 365x273) Image search: [Google]
1443165510037.jpg
22 KB, 365x273
>playing video games with /v/
>>
>>322194592
>CSS

Found your problem.
There's a reason everyone migrated to GO
>>
>>322193915
Don't play games with faggots or mute them all.
>>
>>322194403
That is all online gaming where there is a team involved. You will always have a troll, a noob, and a guy that rages because someone didn't do things his way.

If you can't filter that stuff out then just play SC2 1v1 where there is no communication at all.
>>
>>322194695
/v/ had a CSS server not that long ago that was pretty fun to play on

That came to an end and I found myself wandering the pub wastes until I quit and moved on to MW2.
>>
>>322194707
>GO
>not 1.4

fucking new children
>>
>>322193915
stop being a nigger
>>
Best/Worst online experiences?
Best: Red Faction Guerrilla. Everyone was bros, especially after COD MW2 came out and all the shitters left
Worst: GTA O. Its fucking unbearable having all chat on. So many kids screaming nigger and grown ass men getting unreasonably mad about it. If you ever wanna here a grown man arguing for an hour with a 12 year old, GTA is your game.

Honourable mention to Space Marine which had a pretty good community, and dishonourable mention to Team Fortess 2, which had the second most children, and more white knights acting like retards for any girl who joined the server than I've ever seen.
>>
>>322194895
>GTA:O
>chilling out in my sub, exploring the ocean, and listening to a grown ass currynigger threatening to find and beat what must have been an 8 year old BR asking if he likes dick

I spend less time playing and more time idling to hear people piss eachother off
>>
>>322194807
>1.4
That game is practically dead. I now older fps games are better than the casual crap put out today, but you still need an active community to play.
>>
>>322194895
>and more white knights acting like retards for any girl who joined the server than I've ever seen.

Holy shit, this.

I honestly thought this was some kind of myth before I played TF2. Like it was a hypothetical situation people brought up because it COULD happen or they heard from a friend that it happened.

Nope. It was all real.
>>
>>322194749
>tfw always play online games with best friend leaving the other 3 slots to be filled with those archtypes

I'd say the troll is the least common and you only get one sometimes but you will always get the other 2 on your team. Every. Single. Time
>>
>>322193915
>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2xox3iAlXw
>>
>playing online games with randoms
>>
>>322195129
Yeah most online games I've played was the opposite, if a girl joined dudes would start shitting on her and being unreasonably cruel, but TF2 was the opposite with people being ridiculous kissasses. I once was in a game where the one girl on the team had 4 fucking medics following her around. Soldier doesnt need 4 goddamn medics.
>>
>>322195115
holy shit that sounds hilarious

PLEASE record it next time
>>
File: 1437436700929.jpg (60 KB, 680x516) Image search: [Google]
1437436700929.jpg
60 KB, 680x516
>>322195238
Well that was way funnier than I expected
>>
Gee, maybe quit playing Valveshit?

Retard.
>>
>>322195356
>Yeah most online games I've played was the opposite, if a girl joined dudes would start shitting on her and being unreasonably cruel

Has anyone else noticed this?

People being huge contrarian fucks to girls who join any game?

I've seen people go as far as to cover their profiles with shit and ascii dicks.

I really don't know why.
>>
>>322195238
I wasn't expecting much at first but now I'm smiling like a jackass
>>
>>322195651
>implying this is just a counterstrike or dota thing anymore.

LoL's community is worse.
>>
>>322196178
I noticed it most in dudebro games like Halo and COD.
Girls dont even need to do any guuuuurlgamer cliches, she could use voice purely to call out enemy positions and shit and they'd start fucking talking shit about being useless for the rest of the game.
Why do so many guys become useless as shit if a girl is around?
>>
>>322195651
You have Valveshit, LoL, Dota, or console shit like CoD or Halo. Those are literally your only options. If you play MMOs then your options are a bit broader.
>>
>>322195651
Valve games have the worst communities of any PC game I've played. Only League seems worse.
Even Free2Play shit has less kids than Valve games.
>>
>>322196350
>>322196350

League is so bad, you need to mute TEXT chat. It doesn't even have voice chat.
>>
>>322193915
>I don't even like disabling it because then it just feels like I'm playing with bots.

There's your problem learn to play with it disabled, or start playing games with text chat
>>
>>322196450

It doesnt happen that often in CS actually, heaps of chicks play and if guys act retarded about it they'll usually get shit on by everyone else for being a retard
>>
>>322196450

Many guys think with their little head instead of the big one. When I was in the army, if a female happened to pass through an area, I swear for ten minutes afterward a soldier could be able to smell her presence in the air and start acting like a moron. When you're deployed and the dudes to chicks becomes 50 to 1, it gets really fucking bad.
>>
>>322196732
The community is one of the reasons I quit. You can't even play champions or roles you aren't good at in unranked without butthurt.
>>
>>322196732
They even had to add a ping volume because once someone realized you'd muted them they would start ping spamming.
>>
>>322197087
>>322196732
>You have to mute the text chat

Suddenly I'm really happy that I just have to deal with 14 year olds on COD and CSS instead of LoL.
>>
>>322197125
i dont get why you cant mute pings too. BRs in dota will ping you nonstop during teamfights its so fucking annoying,
>>
Funny cause ever since party chat became a thing I rarely ever hear anyone in game chat.

And the rare time I do its a little kid not talking but just broadcasting his parents yelling, or some fucker blaring music.
>>
>>322193915
Stop being a nigger then
>>
Maybe play a game that isn't aimed at 12 year old 360 no scope artists?
>>
>>322193915
Maybe if you sounded less black and more normal?
>>
>>322196450

I message anyone with "girl" in their name or clan tag with "do you like anal?" Or if they have white knights with them, I'll hit on them. Apparently i have a voice women dig, and sometimes good things happen. I went full pick up artist on this one chick, and her white knight was trash talking me. Ignored him, and eventually she got, for lack of a better phrase, into it. He got pissed at her when she asked to join my party, and called her a whore and left. She was bad though so i left once the lolcow was gone.

I know after cuckyear 2015 this seems fake af, but whatever. Attention whores are fantastic.
>>
File: 1451421268292.jpg (20 KB, 552x505) Image search: [Google]
1451421268292.jpg
20 KB, 552x505
>>322196732
>play LoL in 2012 because a friend forced me
>suck
>some dude randomly calling people beaners
>friend and I start calling him beaner and other 2 teanmates do the same
>he's so furious he rage quits mid match
>we all report him
>see his profile
>he's banned for some time
>mfw

Game's shit but shit talking was alot of fun
>>
>>322197601

Fucking fantastic story. Please, god, tell me you have more. Patiently lurking.
>>
File: 1451084900827.png (223 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1451084900827.png
223 KB, 510x346
>>322197839
U trying to trick me?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.