[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solid Snake is the personification of a beta male >strong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Solid_Snake.png (472 KB, 1438x810) Image search: [Google]
Solid_Snake.png
472 KB, 1438x810
Solid Snake is the personification of a beta male

>strong and intelligent but dependent of others
>easily convinced
>they have some degree of leadership but it's usually others who make the decisions for them
>lack of individualism
>physically attractive but still fail to get the women
>>
File: 1406912573245.png (21 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
1406912573245.png
21 KB, 635x467
i'd still fuck him
>>
he's a soldier on a mission, of course he's going to be taking orders from campbell or someone else

also he would have fucked the shit out of Meryl if he didn't get old
>>
>strong and intelligent but dependent of others

He's a soldier. When you're out doing missions you do have people backing you up and provide intel. So I guess people in the army, including Black Ops are beta, eh?

>easily convinced

Considering all the weird shit he's seen, I think we can let this one have a free pass.

>they have some degree of leadership but it's usually others who make the decisions for them

He's a soldier. They can make their own decisions, but whatever the CO says, goes.

>lack of individualism

Clone. Grew up in foster homes. Individualism would be difficult to develop.

>physically attractive but still fail to get the women

See above.
>>
>>322171110
>beta male
>strong and intelligent
>physically attractive
You're overselling yourself.
>>
File: snakesunnyraiden.jpg (202 KB, 493x600) Image search: [Google]
snakesunnyraiden.jpg
202 KB, 493x600
>>322171110
There's a big difference between being a "beta" and "I just want to be left alone with my wolf-dog family and private stash of single malt, but the world sucks so I'll just have to save it, I guess. Oh all my friends are assholes except the weeb turbonerd? Oh well, not gonna sweat it, world needs saving. Oh, I'm dying of an incurable disease given to me by my so called 'friends'? Oh well, world needs saving. Oh, Metal Gears proliferating throughout the world, giving every upstart country the ability to literally end the world? Oh well, wolf dog buddies will have to wait; world needs saving. Oh, modern society at the mercy of morally bankrupt private military companies? Hope the wolf dogs go to hell so I have somebody to play fetch with when I bite it. Oh, I got a chance at life again? Better spend the next six or so months of longevity finally enjoying my stash of single malt while my my only friend and hetero life-mate Otacon teaches my adoptive daughter robot stuff."

One is a pussy, the other is too good for this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 733x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 733x803
>fail to get the women
why is that a problem?
>>
>>322171869
So he is glorified beta phaggot who adopted a kid with another man but he is not gay. Makes sense. Seems like the perfect man of the XXI century.
>>
>>322172345
>glorified
he got literally no recognition for his actions, maybe you should actually play the games anon
>>
>>322171110
You are retarded.

However.

Snake actually IS the recessive/beta clone and liquid is the dominant alpha clone. But Snake kicked his ass so that's that.
>>
>>322172618
The people around him (including the player) are supposed to feel admiration for someone who is a war machine but in the end he is just an useful idiot and a broken man.
>>
>>322173285
the people around him don't constitute for very many people. compare to big boss whose victories were widespread and had books about it and shit.
>>
>>322173285
>The people around him
so like, four people, including the player.
>>
>>322172802
Nice guys finish last
>>
>strong and intelligent
>beta male

You blew out your own argument, no beta male is strong and intelligent.
>>
>>322176142
So youre weak and stupid?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.