[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gtaonline-en_us-480.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
gtaonline-en_us-480.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
What went wrong, /v/?
>>
Greed killed the rockstars
>>
forced online on a single player game
>>
>>
>>322169006
I like this tbqh familia
>>
>>322169148
>forced online
never played the game, I take it?
>>
>>322169006
>Revovling a game under microtransactions
>Having a broken player behavior system
>Long loading times
>Terrible implementation of heists
>etc.

So what kinda game you want senpai?
>>
>>322169148
more like forced RPG elements
>>
File: llamacario.jpg (31 KB, 335x322) Image search: [Google]
llamacario.jpg
31 KB, 335x322
>>322169148
wat
>>
>>322169280

I suppose it is forced if you want access to 70% of the new content they've been adding over the years.
>>
>>322169006
3 year olds
>>
Haven't tried it, heard it's a hacker haven. How bad is it?
>>
>>322169006
It tried to hard to be an MMO and failed miserably. Even if it succeeded it would have been bad.
>>
>no dedotated servers
>cheaters
>loading times
>shark cards

That's about it.
>>
>>322169006
>Heist content too long to release
>Brutal difficulty that will fuck you in the ass if even 1 out of your 4 crew members is slightly bad
>hackers galore
>>
>broken player behaviour system so that doing literally anything outside of missions causes your mental state to rise and makes you more prone to being targeted
>game revolves around microtransactions, so much so that mission rewards are gimped and everything is hyperinflated just so players are forced to spend money
>absolute garbage netcode, so that every 10 minutes or so you're removed from your current session
>god awful ranking system that forces all of the elements you'd expect from a GTA game behind pointless grinding that takes ages because XP gain is slow, and costs a literal fortune forcing players to spend their real money on shark cards
>insanely repetitive missions with ass backwards player requirements logic (there's no reason why i can trigger a race, or survival challenge by myself, but forced into random groups for story missions

all of that, plus all the stuff that makes GTA V bad in itself. It's a shame when the best part of getting online is getting in a session with a botter. because at least then you get some entertainment and usually get free money out of the deal too.
>>
File: t2_logo.jpg (23 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
t2_logo.jpg
23 KB, 300x301
>>322169006
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.