[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy Tactics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So I was thinking about getting into this game but pic related is the only version available in my region. Is it still good enough anyway? What are the differences between the PSP and PS1 versions?
>>
FFT is the most overrated game of all time

Even TLoU is more worthy of its praise
>>
>>322167884
Why are you comparing a game to a movie?
>>
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/979/
>>
GET IT

bit grindy though
>>
>>322168085
Is it only applicable if I emulate the game?
>>
>>322168138
So is WotL a perfectly fine substitute for the original game?
>>
>>322168269
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Tactics/Version_differences

yesh
>>
>>322168142
You can apply it if you have a PSP with custom firmware too. I imagine it'd work if you've hacked the PSP mode of the Vita as well.

>>322168269
Yeah. Well. Some people would argue that they don't like the translation of WotL because it's overly flowery and Final Fantasy 12-esque, but I'd rather have that than the completely incomprehensible translation the PS1 version had.
>>
>>322168142
That or you need a custom firmware
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=gg41dbfj06nd8clm4mdhp4gum0&topic=8490.0

The main difference are the retranslation to a more old english style, two new jobs, two new characters and a some bugfixing
>>
>>322168476
>>322168596
Okay, WotL it is. Thanks anons.
>>
>>322167616
Just play the tactics ogre psp game, it's much better anyways.
>>
>>322167884
>FFT is the most overrated game of all time
It really is. FF fan are quick to suck this game's cock like no tomorrow.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.