[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Anyone else excited? It doesnt really seem like anyone is talking about it but the trailer is dope
>>
I just overdosed on heroin
>>
>excited
>ubisoft
>>
>>322156185
Where the fuck can I get GRAW 2 nowadays? other than via torrent. Already done that
>>
>>322156428
>haha fuck ubisoft amirite guys lol xD it suxccxx
fuck your memes
>>
>>322156515
Their last couple of big hyped games have promised everything and delivered nothing. Most of their games also follow this strange formula where they put you in a huge open world but with no sense of exploration.

I'd love for this game to be great, but I'm never ever trusting ubi again.
>>
>>322156819
Maybe im the only faggot on /v/ that enjoys some of the Tom Clancys titles. i dont care if ubi is the publisher, theyre not developing it
>>
File: l.jpg (890 KB, 2115x2500) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
890 KB, 2115x2500
>>322156318
>>
I dunno
I'm still fairly-amazed by how Rainbow Six Seige totally lived up to expectations
>>
Watching this actually made me pretty psyched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAf_mIHnLRc
>>
>>322156185
>The Division: Empty Wasteland Edition
fuck off
>>
>>322156515
You can't hide the shit ubisoft has been making as lol memes.
>>
>>322156819
>Most of their games also follow this strange formula where they put you in a huge open world but with no sense of exploration.
Thank you. I've been trying to phrase to a coworker why I has issues with recent Ubisoft games. This nailed it.
>>
>>322156185
there hasn't been a ghost recon game that I was excited over in 15 years. but they keep pushing them out.
>>
>>322157851
>Tom Clancys
yeah I dont like ubisoft either, nobody does. but as a fan of certain previous tom clancys titles I am actually looking forward to this game. sad to see how /v/ is slowly turning into tumblr with the whole undertale thing. its not even the first time games like those have gotten praised here
>>
I'm very excited for it, though Ubisoft trailers have a history of making games look better than they are.
>>
>>322158285
Even though Rockstar is probably my favourite publisher, they did the same thing with GTA 5, especially the online trailer
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.