[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2K general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: NBA_2K16_cover_art.jpg (37 KB, 300x426) Image search: [Google]
NBA_2K16_cover_art.jpg
37 KB, 300x426
So. If /vg/ was "technically" made for sorts games generals, why isn't there a 2K general?
I don't care if these games are bad, they're always fun.

How does one go about making a general?
>>
NBA 2k is the only sport games I buy. They are fun with friends and playing with randoms can be fun.
>>
>>322153895
How'd you feel about this year's "story" mode?

I didn't like how I wasn't allowed to play all 82 games.
>>
There used to be a 2K general on /sp/ a very long time ago but it died out. If you want a community to talk about 2K with try reddit.
If you want to try and make a general just make one with the same format as the others.
>>
>>322154004
Couldn't get rookie of the year award. Only 8 games was too short, the story with ridiculous but funny to talk about. Getting VC is easy. Hate that their are no Championship Rings to equip when you when the finals.
>>
Understand that Chef is better than Jordan
>>
File: Woo General invasion.jpg (488 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Woo General invasion.jpg
488 KB, 1024x576
>>322153483
>How does one go about making a general?
http://boards.4chan.org/vg/#
Click on the text that reads [Start a New Thread]

The mods are pretty touchy about making sure to include as much information as possible in your opening post. Try including the latest news regarding the games that you plan on discussing and focusing/limiting the discussion to a select few 2K Sports games.
>>
>tfw no skype group or discord or whatever to play these games with
>>
>>322153483
NBA2K is for people who can't make it into the NBA
>>
>>322154790
seeing is thats the entire world minus a few hundred people, I'm completely okay with that being the case
>>
>>322154790
Franchise mode = Editing the stats of any player outside of the games.
Career mode = Paying through the nose for a chance at being mediocre.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.