[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Wrestle with me naked, that's totally how the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: slut.jpg (32 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
32 KB, 432x576
>"Wrestle with me naked, that's totally how the real echani's do it senpai"

Seriously obsidian?
>>
File: OPs first day of school.png (517 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
OPs first day of school.png
517 KB, 600x508
>>322151029
>not wanting to wrestle naked with Handmaiden
>>
>naked
>wears an undersuit
>>
>>322151029
There's apparently some lining of truth to it, but it usually doesn't involve frilly expensive lingerie.
>>
they needed to make her at least somehow appealing in order to compete with best girl
>>
>>322152106
>dat soft voice
>dat devotion to Exile
>dat double saber build that rapes everything in the game
>>
>>322151029
Only plebs wear clothes while wrastling. The greeks are OGs on that shit and they did it nekkid.
>>
>>322152106
>Those dick sucking lips
My dick went diamonds when I saw her first time.
>>
>>322151029
>mfw having her fight unarmed
>does more damage than hanharr
I don't understand. I mean it might be my weapons being shit but she trucks enemies
>>
>>322152106
this is the one part of kotor 2 that should have had choice that was void of it

>sith bitch trying to sabotage you sneaks onto your ship
>WHAT THE FUCK WHO ARE YOU GET THE FUCK OUT
>"sir, there seems to be an intruder, how should we handle her"
>every dialogue option i get is either accepting her or reluctantly accepting her
>no option to THROW THE FUCKING SITH SABOTEUR OUT OF MY FUCKING AIRCRAFT
rediculous, and it was right after that pretty taxing bar rescue mission on. nar shaddaa, after that i was like goddamn well at least that rigamarole is over and BOOM sith bitch sneaks onto the ship and suddendly everyone wants her to stay including my own character

felt very foced
>>
>>322154547
so sad we couldn't keep all those dudes who managed to infiltrate your ship while escaping Peragus and then later have an orgy
>>
>>322152623
She was too devoted, if such a thing is possible, it was actually kind of weird to see someone so utterly devoid of a sense of self.
>>
>>322153820
Yes and the men also fucked eachother in the ass liberally. What's your point?
>>
>>322156239
they did not
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.