[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this part?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Metal-Gear-Solid-3-Ladder-2.jpg (118 KB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Solid-3-Ladder-2.jpg
118 KB, 540x302
What was the point of this part?
>>
>>322133184
Karaoke
>>
>>322133184
To climb that ladder to heaven, it's a reference to that Famous Who song.
>>
kojima liked that song a lot
>>
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE EATER
>>
>>322133184
You had to climb a mountain and this ladder took you to the peak area quite swiftly. What's the problem?
>>
>>322133184
WHAT
>>
The song
>>
>>322133184
remember the dark souls 2 threads?
>>
>>322133805
That one with the ladder leading up to nowhere?
I do actually
>>
it's kojima trying to be artsy yet again
>>
>>322133184
Elaborate loading screen
>>
>>322133184
So Skullface would have time to clean up after you.
>>
What a thrill...
>>
>>322133184
Nice memorable moment
>>
File: hE87D4898.png (2 MB, 537x2281) Image search: [Google]
hE87D4898.png
2 MB, 537x2281
>>322133184
Kojima loved realism So he wanted to have the player actually climb a mountain but felt that climbing it quietly would be boring.
>>
Skull face needed time to clean up
>>
Skull face singing
>>
Intermission, the tone of the game shifts from this point forward.
>>
>>322133184
>>
Kojima thought it was super deep and symbolic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.