[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Something seems to be bothering Kaidan. Maybe you should speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: kaidan.jpg (34 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
kaidan.jpg
34 KB, 610x343
[Something seems to be bothering Kaidan. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it.]
>>
>>322130510
ey bro, wanna bang?
>>
>>322130510
>Kaidan
How can i? He's been dead since Mass effect 1. However both could of been saved if.. a certain thing had been completed in the first game.
>>
>>322130510
>I'm gay all of a sudden because we wanted to stuff as many progressive characters into the story as possible
>>
>>322130510
>tfw having to be careful to not romance someone in this fucking game
Goddamn it, can't you understand that Jack's cunt is all I need?
>>
>>322130510
I like Kaidan. They picked him to be Shepard's squadmate so he's got to be like the second most acomplished soldier in the Alliance after Shepard.

He's also got a good spread of skills which make him good for being a hacker slave and spellcaster and his overworld dialogue isn't snarky.
>>
File: yMWvDZXxx8nm.jpg (12 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
yMWvDZXxx8nm.jpg
12 KB, 265x265
>>322130510
Look at those puppy eyes, /v/. How can you not romance him?
>>
>Mass Effect 1
>trying to get to know my crew
>go down, talk to Kaiden
>he keeps saying he's having a really hard time focusing on missions
>ask what's wrong
>he won't tell me
>insist that as his CO I need to know, tell him it's alright and I'm just concerned for his wellbeing
>he still won't tell me
>"Sorry Commander, I just... don't want you to think I'm a whiner."
Bitch, you're already whining about not being able to focus, just spit it out so I can get you to the doctor or something, Christ.
>>
Of all deaths in this shitty franchise, Mordin is probably the only one that hit me hard

I really liked the guy, fucking hell
>>
I'd be pretty bothered if I was a crater, too.
>>
>>322131676

Yeah, he is. He even becomes humanity's second Spectre offscreen.

>>322132487

You better be referring to the renegade scene. That's not just the only good scene in ME3, it's also up there with the best in the series. Paragon scene was bad.
>>
File: 1483178-legion_04.jpg (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1483178-legion_04.jpg
433 KB, 1920x1080
>>322132487
Legion hit me hard too. I rolled with him as long as I could in ME2 and went the extra mile to negotiate peace between the Geth and Quarians just for him. Watching him fall to his knees and his lights go out really got to me.
>>
>kaidan is a bi romance
>ashley, the one who fulfills the same narrative role that kaidan does, isn't
>tali, the one who wanted to do the most intimate thing possible in her culture with femshep, isn't
>jack, the one who talks about being in a threesome with a girl, isn't
>>
>>322132815
Legion's death hits harder if you chose to save the Quarians and have to take him down yourself execution style with renegade interrupts imo. Even though I'd chose the Geth over the Quarians any day, every other options feel anticlimactic after doing that.
>>
File: It's time to let go.jpg (53 KB, 596x568) Image search: [Google]
It's time to let go.jpg
53 KB, 596x568
>>322132815

Oh shit, I forgot about Legionbro

>ME3
>The hologram backup keeps saying that it's not Legion to the very end, without any memories of our heroic time at the collectors base

At least I got to see those space Muslins getting extinct right after this
>>
>>322130510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr81SliHytA
>>
>>322130510

You won't suddenly wanna put your dick in me if I establish some platonic intimacy with you, will you?
>>
>>322132287
Something about his face has always creeped me out. It gives off weird uncle you go great lengths not not be alone with vibes.
>>
Alright this has been bothering me forever. Why did Kaidan hang around the hospital shirtless and Ashley in panties and the most skintight belly shirt possible? Was it really so hard to model a simple patient gown for them?
>>
>>322132815
>Sabotage genophage cure and kill mordin for salarian support
>wrex finds out
>comes at you on the citadel
>forced to kill him
>bailey says he was too big for a coffin so they just spaced him
>corpses don't rot in space
>thousands of years after the reapers kill everyone
>a lone race comes across a mysterious object while passing through the galaxy where the citadel used to be
>they bring the object aboard
>they immediately recognize it has a organic lifeform
>being only recently deceased they are able to revive it
>Turns out it's wrex
>Wrex becomes this cycles Javik
>the ship is called the andromeda
>>
>>322134839
>Race of mono gendered aliens
>attractive humans in their care

Why do you think?
>>
>>322130996
>all of a sudden

He was going to be gay in the first game too. They eventually dummied it out, but that subtext is still very much there. It's not really that sudden.
>>
>>322134886
>Wrex

I think you meant Wreav
>>
>>322135227
No, Wreav is none the wiser if you sabotage the cure.

Wrex always finds out and comes after you.
>>
RIP Kaidan.
You died as you lived, protecting a giant douche because I didn't want to waste time talking to you
>>
The real question is, why are there so many gay/bi human romance options but every alien in the galaxy is hetero except for the race of bisexual hot girls.
>>
>>322134886
Isnt that the plot of the movie Jason X?
>>
>>322136169
I don't remember, but i want to watch Jason X now.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.