[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm going to need to see your license and game idea.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: Police38.jpg (30 KB, 299x220) Image search: [Google]
Police38.jpg
30 KB, 299x220
>>
>>322116301
Sorry officer original idea donut steel.
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>be black
Goddammit, I'm going to die, aren't I?
>>
I'm not driving, I'm travelling
>>
File: 1451152420305.gif (2 MB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1451152420305.gif
2 MB, 400x321
>>322116541
hopefully
>>322116301
Trading/mercantile/jewing roguelike that's focused mostly on making money in a medieval time period, but with some combat and RPG aspects.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x168
>>322116301
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COPPERS
>>
>>322116301
Prisoner simulator.

A VN or a first person sim about being a prisoner and life inside a prison
>>
>>322116301
You can't copyright an idea, I know in the US they are trying to do that but yeah.

As for Idea that ain't going to happen, Why? because a good idea should be held onto.

However that being said its fine to talk about it but not in fine detail.

>Example
What would you say about a game that plays like dungeon keeper? What would you want in it and what do you feel it should lose?
>>
>>322116301
Sorry officer but my battery died.

All 151 Pokemon lost forever.

Rustle in Penis Pogomen Rad version 1998-2014.
>>
File: 1450712888622.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1450712888622.gif
2 MB, 540x303
>Another talentless indie dev trying to fish for ideas on /v/
>>
>>322118225
Dispatch, we've got an ideas guy heading eastbound towards Unity
>>
>>322116301
Phase based dogfighting game. Think QVADRIGA with machine guns and splines.
>>
>>322118931
Something wrong, nodev?

I got a mobile idea off these threads that's making me $400/month in ad revenue
>>
GTA set in modern Vice City where you play as a hooker left for dead by your pimp and the game is, like all GTA games, a rags-to-riches revenge story. The last mission has you re-enact the Lorena Bobbitt crimes on your former pimp after you've spent the game monopolizing sex work within the city using an army of allied prostitutes.
>>
Something simple I might be able to make
You play as an AI on a space ship and its under attack.
Since you can process shit very quickly you can issue a large series of commands quickly. (Turn based)
Basically you have differnt pieces that you move at the same time. Like cobat drones, repair droids, and only human crew.
To survive you have to kill invaders and repair systems as they are attacked.
So on the surface it is wave based survival. See how long you can last.
But there is also a bunch of features that seem pointless at first.
You have a library of files that serve as a tutorial. But there are a bunch that are flavor text/lore. There are also some that are personal files of the one crew member that are locked.
There are also options to check the psyche of the crew member and have a conversation with him (maybe dialouge choices?)
Basically going to have a mystery for your mission going on in the background.

Im thinking I could do it in ascii graphics and have a text only option.

Would anyone want to play something like that?
>>
>>322122737
On phone and cant spell. Only have one human crew member.
>>
STOP RESISTING
>>
>>322122737
R8 I guess
Taking a CS class next semestet
Might try to make it in off time
>>
>>322116301
Whats the problem officer

I wasn't going over 30fps in this console zone
>>
You play as a sniper's bullet trying to dodge obstacles to hit the target.
>>
File: 122354254737.jpg (162 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
122354254737.jpg
162 KB, 1366x768
>>322123782
>>
This ones for you Nintendo.

>Mario Luigi co-op game
>FLuDD Poltergiest Water-Air physics related puzzles and platforming
>online and local co-op
COME THE FUCK ON NINTENDO
>>
File: 1391650705358.jpg (84 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1391650705358.jpg
84 KB, 566x480
It's a zombie survival game... with crafting!
>>
>>322125289
It gets better, it's also open world.
>>
File: whatascoop.jpg (66 KB, 1348x894) Image search: [Google]
whatascoop.jpg
66 KB, 1348x894
>>322125289
Excellent work Parker! Get it on Green Light and hand out free copies to popular streamers.
>>
>>322116301
Sorry officer here you go.
Please don't send me to a first person prison simulation.
>>
>>322116301
Monster Hunter clone called Fashion Hunter. Your the fashion police and have to defeat grotesque demons wearing tacky clothing because it's your duty. You start off as a rookie on the force and then get promoted and junk. Weapons would include silly things like thimble gaunlets, sewing needle sword, sewing machine gun, scissor blades. The materials you get from the clothing of demons can be used to sew your own costume, which will be one of the highlights of the game: customization. Depending on fabric and sewing techniques, the clothes you sew would have different boosts similar to armor skills in MH and modules in FW.
>>
File: 1449012059907.jpg (65 KB, 350x495) Image search: [Google]
1449012059907.jpg
65 KB, 350x495
>>322116301
My taxes pay for your mudhut you call a house.
Also I'm rich and white. That hooker was already raped and stabbed to death before I got here.

Also I smoke weeed evry dey
>>
>>322116301
Uuuuh shit I left my license at the house but here's my indigogo and kickstarter registration and I'm basically just gonna poorly attempt to recapture nostalgialgic atmosphere with pisspoor 16 or 32 bit graphics and thinly veiled social justice moral undertones. The script is sooooooo random and quirkly hahaha. I'm going for the undertale/Indivisible audience. Also am I being detained? I'll take a ticket but I really gotta hurry to meet up with some journos for humus and overpriced garbage food and shop for purposefully oversized beanies to slack back.
>>
>>322116301
Indie game with pixel graphics
>>
It's a game where, get this, you play as a soldier wearing power armor. You shoot aliens and the occasional different alien, then there's a shitty boss fight an an underwhelming ending.
>>
>>322125931
... could you split up the ending and give them different colors?
I'm just asking for a friend.
>>
>>322125874
haha anon
you made me threw up in my mouth
>>
>>322126307

Tell your friend he's onto something here.
>>
File: Chocolate.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Big Bad simulator where you manage your monster production/placement to try to stop up and coming heroes from cropping up in various towns, leveling, and finding rare loot lest one of said groups of heroes becomes powerful enough to kill you.
>>
>>322116301
It's a RPG where the hero goes to kill the big bad trying to be god and take over the world.

Except you play as the big bad.

And you kill the protagonist party, succeed, and pretty much shit up the world.
>>
Black & White 3
>>
File: crona.png (161 KB, 350x320) Image search: [Google]
crona.png
161 KB, 350x320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q
>>
>JRPG
>Game is about music themes
>City of music has all it's music stolen and it's up to you to get them back
>Can set battle song
>Different songs apply different bonusescan also pick a "cosmetic" song to play instead so your favourite song has different bonusesCan also use MP3s as songs
>Each party member has a gauge they can fill to activate their own theme with it's own bonuses
>Bosses and tougher enemies also have themes and can override your songs if you don't stop them

I'm kind of shit at explaining.
>>
>>322126773
Sounds a bit similar to Stella Glow.
>>
>>322126842
Really?
Only heard the name, maybe I should check it out.
>>
>>322126842

Stella Glow's interested me for a while, but being yuropoor is pain. Fuck Nintendo and region locks.
>>
>>322116541
news flash skin color has nothing to do with it

dressing and acting like a ghetto nig is what makes cops suspicious and more likely to give you a hard time.

Any person who acts like that regardless of skin color is going to get stopped by cops. i want this meme to end
>>
>OP wants a video game idea thread
>Careful, better not trigger /v/ and derail discussion. How about a picture of a cop?

BLACK LIVES MATTER. BUNCHA DINDUS WEARING ADIDDAS SHOULD BE SHOT. BERNESE SANDERS IS A KEK VOTE TRUMP. GOOBERITYGOO! GOOBERITYGOO!

You guys are just as bad as tumbler and reddit
>>
>>322128549
Autism much? Don't worry, Bernie will make sure you get your free shit.
>>
>>322128685
As if I'm America, or have any faith in a two party system, or any politician.
>>
Office simulator. Make coffee mess around in Excel. Chat with Co workers and shit. Mini games played randomly in the form of a daydream. Random events like office shooting Co workers come onto you etc etc.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.