[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you people think of Battlefront? I got it as a gift for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 700x906
What do you people think of Battlefront? I got it as a gift for Christmas and bought the season pass, so it's as if I only paid $50 for the game. Do you think you'd have more fun if the game cost half as much?
>>
I think you'd have more fun if you used that $50 to buy anything else.
>>
I'm waiting to see if this game ever gets good. Hopefully they pull a battlefield 4 and it ends up being a good game by the time all the DLC is out. I'm not optimistic though
>>
>>322114374
> he actually bought the season pass
Son, 50 bucks would've gotten you a whole other game
>>
>'EA wants to shill Star Wars and wants to suck your money' Simulator 2015.

$50 is way too much for a game that has no single player content.
>>
File: consider-the-following-300x226.jpg (16 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following-300x226.jpg
16 KB, 300x226
>>322114638
Even if you add DLC, it won't change the core gameplay. Chances are if you don't like the way it plays, DLC won't do shit for you.
>>
>>322114374
It gets boring too quick to be worth the price. It has too little content.

It feels like $20 budget game except with AAA production values.
>>
>>322114374
>I got it as a gift for Christmas
Same here. Been playing it a fair amount last few days.

>Looks good, sounds good
>Too much damn running until you get the jump pack
>4 maps WTF
>Fucking trying to spot rebels on Endor

Haven't looked into the season pass at all.
>>
>>322114374
>I love getting fuck in the ass by EA
>>
>>322114804
It's less the core gameplay, and more the fact that there's not a lot to DO, nor much difference in maps. That can be fixed by DLC though, yet they could just release a ton of the same ol and it still has that issue floating overhead in turn.
>>
A friend of mine who doesn't even play much vidya (huge normie that buys flavor of the month AAA titles) bought BF out of hype for the new movie, and even he said it wasn't that special, and got bored of it after maybe 20 hours on PS4.
>>
Haven't bought an EA game since BF3.

Don't plan on ever changing that.

I won't even pirate their games and play them out of principle of giving that shit company hours of my life.
>>
>>322114374
>Bought the season pass
I just need to know how many hours you put in the game before you did that. Your post makes it sound like you bought it without even playing the game first.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.