[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend games similar to this gem and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Can anyone recommend games similar to this gem and it's sequel on steam?

>tfw fucking around the utrean peninsula on your campaign charachter
>>
This fucking game. Dungeon Siege 2 is my guilty pleasure but literally check out any Diablo esque game
>>
>>322111427
>that labyrinth
Gave me nightmares.
>>
>that main theme
I can still hear it in my head.
>>
>>322111984
>Dungeon Siege 2 is my guilty pleasure
Que
>>
HE HAS
TO MAKE
THE MOVIE
>>
>>322112220
Always reminds me of Deus Ex theme for some reason.
>>
>>322111984
How was DS2? I remember really loving the Fantasy D-Day tutorial sequence, but then I got bored and can't remember much after that.
>>
>>322111427
Grim Dawn
Titan Quest
>>
>>322112486
From what i remember it wasn't bad but very repetitive. Plus i tried to play it with a friend and it was all fucked up as it saved the character at pure random so good bye levels/loot whenver you stopped playing
>>
>>322112486
DS2 improves the gameplay quite a bit, yet at the same time limits it by streamlining shit.
I was so dissapointed to see the minor spell selections mages got. In DS1 you had such a huge amount of spells that it felt great to play a mage and level him up just so you could use a even cooler spell, also all those creatures you got to summon eventually. Now it's just Firebolt Rank 1 - 4.
While the world looks great and there's secrets to find it really lacks the charm of the first ones, monster design and the soundtrack really lack in that department.
Also the lack of a proper multiplayer map that you could just jump in at any time (instead of this forced session bullshit) really killed it for longterm enjoyment.
It's still a fantastic game regardless, if you can get a friend to bro-op the campaign with you that's even more of a blast.
>>
File: 1450924406794.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450924406794.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>322111984
>>322111427
the fucking multiplayer was removed from the steam versions
>>
>>322112941
you can still play via hamachi and tuungle. The original multiplayer servers got shut down ages ago.
>>
>>322112941
but anon, there are guides on how to enable both the expansions and the multi on steam.

I've haven't tried to actually connect with anyone but you can probably do it with LAN and hamachi
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.