[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War of the Monsters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: WOTM_pack_shot.jpg (673 KB, 1530x2157) Image search: [Google]
WOTM_pack_shot.jpg
673 KB, 1530x2157
Alright, /v/. Which one is the best monster and why is it the Raptor? Mantis seems to be the most OP though. All the specials of the Raptor and an instant special.
>>
>>322103413
that robot's super pull/stun into lava was the shit
>>
war of the monsters = GOAT
>>
>>322103413
>>322104106
its the robot
>>
KING KONG KING KING KING KING KONG

IF YOU HEAR ME 'FORE YOU SEE ME
IF YOU HEAR ME 'FORE YOU SEE ME I GOT KING
I GOT KING KONG
>>
File: 983427598243.gif (61 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
983427598243.gif
61 KB, 128x128
WHAT
You're all stupid.
The best monstar was praying mantis easily with the unblockable string.

Alien was good because I like swinging huge balls.
>>
A shame they didn't deliever an online function in the HD remake.
>>322104660
But I said so in the opening.
>>
>>322104721
Holy shit they did a remake?
>>
>>322103413
holy shit this thread!!!
worst part of the game is farming coins in singleplayer to unlock the tentacle monster and sick skins! otherwise goaty
>>
>>322104818
Anon's a fag

It's on PS4 with 60FPS and shit

It's a REMASTER
>>
>>322104818
>remake
Well, they just released it on PS4 with better graphics. Not really a remake.
>>
it's all about the steel beams and explosive trucks
>>
>>322103413
Togera, Preytor, and Ultra V are the most OP characters

Raptros, Congar, and Robo 47 are a tier below

Then Agamo

And everyone else is shit-tier

I played this game obsessively at one point and I can wreck anyone's ass
>>
How the fuck do you taunt someone?
>>
>>322105235
Select
>>
Monkey was easily top tier and arguable the best. He had an easy to do infinite that required you alternating two buttons over and over again until they died and his super (the scream that had huge AOE and did a shit ton of damage) was really broken
>>
>>322105324
His scream can also be blocked
>>
>>322105371
Very true, forgot about that
>>
>>322104565
Track bangs hard .. i miss chamillionaire..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.