[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Sony allowed to get away with shit like this? If someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: January-16-PS-Plus-Ann.jpg (71 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
January-16-PS-Plus-Ann.jpg
71 KB, 600x338
Why is Sony allowed to get away with shit like this?
If someone else did it, /v/ would shitpost month about bad business practice
>>
>>322102040
stop being so entitled motherfucker there free games ASSHOLE!
>>
/v/ does shit on Sony for their PS+ offerings.

in b4 you use >>322102159 as a way to try and say that people defend it when that's blatantly not someone being serious.
>>
>complaining about free games
>>
>>322102040
Just give me Kill zone Shadow fall already.
>>
>>322102040
>PS4 has no games
>gets mad when sony offers shitty indie games from the ps3

what the fuck did you expect retard
>>
Obviously all that subscriber money goes to good use
>>
>>322102040
I don't even know what the fuck Hardware Rivals is
>>
>>322102040
They might be good game but the price value is clearly not there.
One is a early access F2P and the other is a 2$ game
>>
>Shovelware
>Old game that was just on sale
Th-thanks Sony.
>>
File: 1449750696852.jpg (35 KB, 282x313) Image search: [Google]
1449750696852.jpg
35 KB, 282x313
>>322102554
ps4 full of multiplat
They can give killzone it was 2 years already
They at least could gave away dragon age with dlc for the pc3, and not just vanilla game without even awakening and half of characters
>>
>>322102040
Why are you pretending like people don't shit on their free games every month?
>>
>>322102040
My GOD. THEY'RE FREE GAMES. You expect a AAA title every month? Not even microsoft does that.
>>
>see all the cool ps3 ps+ games
>get a ps4
>it's all shit
>can't even play the ps1 games I bought on my vita on it
>>
>>322102818
>FREE
>>
>>322102818
>pay a monthly fee
>"free games!"
>>
>>322102818

actually they do
But I have 3 consoles from sony, and only 360 from microsoft, so there no reason to pay them money for me
>>
>>322102914
>old ass ps3 games
>psp game and indie shit for vita
>>
>>322102040

What? Everybody on /v/ complains about ps+. Normies don't care because they probably don't know what any of these games are. Normies are too busy playing online shooters and sports.
>>
>>322102848
>>322102908

>buy 1 get 1 free
>HURR ITS NOT FREE YOU HAVE TO BUY THE FIRST ONE
>>
>>322103067
Let's pretend your analogy makes sense.
>Buy one get one free
>But you don't get to choose what you're buying
Nice :^)

It doesn't make sense though. It's not comparable to PS+.
>>
I'm not going to deny the possibility that you probably bait a good amount of crybaby sonyponies with the daily sonyshitposting, and that's fine, they deserve it. That being said, there are just as many immature Xbots to troll, PCfats to torment and nintoddlers/steamshitters to harass, and yet I see roughly a proportion of about 5/1 ratio on Sony shitposting to virtually any other company/console manufacturer. Stop samefagging, stop forcing a meme, it's so fucking old. Yes the PS4 has an underwhelming library, but it definitely extends beyond "just bloodborne" shut the fuck up, it's not even funny anymore. PC is mostly a joke platform, EVERYONE has a PC and most people can find ways to play even high end games on their moms laptop, it's not hard anymore. Xbox1 is mainly and underwhelming console with an ugly user interface, your controller is pretty cool though.

So, can we give it a fucking break? I don't think I speak alone when I say it's fucking stupid that the front page every day now is shitposting, joke threads get spammed with "HEHE SO FUNNAY LOOK HOW AUTISTIC EVERYONE IS XD", nobody can talk about "off limits" games because small groups on /v/ try to force an attitude of shame upon anyone that even dares to post.

Can't we just fucking talk about video games? And no, /v/ was not always this shitty, it's always been lame but you faggots actually used to talk about games atleast occasionally.
>>
>>322102159
>>322102425
>free games
>when you have to pay a subscription to keep them

sonydrones everyone
>>
>>322103247
>Huge copy pasta not talking about video games
>Can't we just fucking talk about video games
The butt hurt is strong in this one
>>
Meh, I was satisfied with last months freedom wars was fun as fuck even if it had bullshit bosses
>>
>>322103364
Prime example of what I was talking about. It's not copypasta, I actually wrote that faggot.

> Inb4 so mad :^)
>>
>>322103223

But you don't get to choose what you're buying with b1g1 deals. Those products are chosen by the seller. The comparison is valid. Users are buying ps+ solely to play online. In addition to that, they get games at no additional cost. Sperging when someone says free is exactly the same as sperging when someone says buy 1 get 1 free. The most truthful answers is 2 for 50% off, but retailers use b1g1 to move more volume.
>>
>>322103476
>Still not talking about video games
>>
>>322103067
What is up with the retardation regarding analogies on this site?

BOGO =\= a subscription service where you have to pay a fee for these games that you lose if you stop paying said subscription fee.
>>
File: 1387129468802.png (364 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1387129468802.png
364 KB, 600x606
>>322103476
>Actually writing a paragraph that long and expecting to be taken seriously
>>
>>322103386
Hey faget I have a question about plus. I know it offers cloud savig, so if I synch my vita with Sony's servers and delete a game off my vita, say one of the Atelier games as they're digital only, and redownload it later would my save download too?
>>
>>322103512
Lead the way faggot, I'll follow your lead.
Talk about a video game, ANY video game.
>>
>>322103247
Man you don't even know how hard I wish everyone had as much common sens as you on this board
>>
>>322103516

read >>322103503

People aren't paying for the games. They're paying for online. From their perspective the games are free. Whether the games existed or not, people would buy ps+ for online just like they do with xbl. Getting upset that the games aren't truly free is like getting upset about b1g1 not actually being free. It's just two for the price of one conditional upon purchasing the first one.
>>
>>322103665
I'm not the one pretending to have moral high ground saying no one talk about video games, why would I talk about video games with you?
>>
>>322103594
Some will probably read it and think "yeah he's got a few right ideas".

Most will shitpost, it's /v/, I know where I am. What can you do?
>>
>>322103753
because you're on /v/? And really, /v/ doesn't talk about video games anymore. That's not moral high ground and I'm confused where you deluded yourself into making that conclusion.
>>
File: ass effect.jpg (66 KB, 341x401) Image search: [Google]
ass effect.jpg
66 KB, 341x401
>>322103704
>online was free on PS3 and ps+ was just extra
>sonydrones ps+ users still spammed the FREE games meme
>>
>>322102040
Might give Hardware Rivals a whirl.

Sorry if this upsets you OP.
>>
>>322102040
What's wrong with Grim Fandango?
>>
>>322103985
>Keep asking people to talk about video games
>Can't be assed to get down to our peasant level and start the discussion
You're clearly already on the path to video games heaven, bring us back Doritos when you get back.
>>
>>322104496
Okay I'll start, Xenoblade Chronic X is pretty chill, is it true I don't get my skell until endgame because that will really rustle my jimmies.
>>
>>322104346
Everyone beat it years ago?
>>
>>322104661
I stopped playing Nintendo's censored and poorly translated trash 10 years ago so I can't help you with that.
I wish Oreshika was better translated as well, I have no idea what the fuck that Japanese weasel is saying
>>
>implying it doesn't get shit on each month
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.