[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Fallout 4 be more improved if The Gunners were a main faction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: GunnerSymbol.png (33 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
GunnerSymbol.png
33 KB, 270x270
Would Fallout 4 be more improved if The Gunners were a main faction instead of The Railroad and the Big Bad instead of The Institute?

They're much more threatening to the Commonwealth IMO. Their advanced pre-war tech is much more worrying to the BoS. Their quest for Synths is a huge worry for the Institute and they can basically threaten every Minutemen settlement out there with their huge manpower.

They should've been a main faction like The Caesar's Legion and The Railroad should've been a minor faction IMO.
>>
File: 6237555713_b3002b341b_z.jpg (128 KB, 576x640) Image search: [Google]
6237555713_b3002b341b_z.jpg
128 KB, 576x640
The game could definitely improve with a better main faction.
>>
>>322087115

This.
>>
Seriously, The Institute should've been a bunch of good guys if only their shtick wasn't retarded as fuck.
>>
>>322087678

true.
>>
>>322087115
I couldn't agree more the gunners should have played a bigger part in story
>>
>>322087115
>>322088406

There's a part when I was following the Freedom Trail that I was stopped by two Gunners and they forced me to pay 200 caps before I can continue marching. I thought to myself "Okay, this might lead to a major quest".

It went nowhere.
>>
>>322088540
Yeah thats just a little random encounter ...you know i like fallout 4 but you can tell that bethesda just doesn't care about the Fallout series like they do The Elder Scrolls
>>
>>322088881

At least with Skyrim most random shit lead to somewhere.

Fallout 4 feels like a downgrade from Skyrim. That's really fucking sad.
>>
>>322089048
Yeah its funny before fallout 4 was announced i was worried they would make it to much like Skyrim but now that the game is out i wish that they had
>>
>advanced prewar tech
>at most has half a dozen strongholds with assaultrons, cryo plasma and laser weaponry and the occasional vertibird

im laughing. gunners are strong but they dont got numbers, they're worse than BoS in regards of "look after our own"
>>
>>322089463

They're still a bigger threat than The Institute.

They literally could've been Caesar's Legion 2.0 if Todd Howard just work.
>>
>>322089868
>gunners can take the institute

just no, they couldnt take boston airport let alone killl 1000 synths that can just relay into their shit

they're more like the powder gangers in term of power
>>
>>322087115
>imply they are not the descendants of those from vault 75, who were raised to be super intelligent killing machines for generations.
>>
>>322090224
but they own vertibirds. VERTIBIRDS! like those pre-war machinery only the people in BOS could maintain? gunners also has a lot of war machinary (sentry bot, assault-tron) making them better than the regular raiders in a lot of ways.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.