[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that aren't ever talked about. You fucking kill James
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: file.png (144 KB, 256x326) Image search: [Google]
file.png
144 KB, 256x326
Games that aren't ever talked about. You fucking kill James Bond in this
>>
It sucks tbqh
>>
>>322081368
I thought it was alright
>>
I had this game but me and my bruhs always went back to Nightfire.
>>
>>322081283
>Goldeneye "sequel"
>It's literally about a guy with a Goldeneye and has mecha powers

Why would anyone play this garbage
>>
It was shit but I had fun with it. main issue was how sluggish and slow melee attacks are and unless you have the shield up, they hardly do anything. Also enemies with the omen laser are pure cancer
>>
You do?

I don't remember that happening. I mean, James Bond died in the beginning but that was a simulation training exercise. And the last thing I remember was you fuck the slut in a helicopter, Pussy Galore was her name I think.
>>
The Goldeneye remake (the real one, not this game) was pretty good, I'd argue, anyone else like it?
>>
It's still weird that this exists.
>>
>>322081942
I barely remember anything about it. They could have really just updated the original game to play like Timesplitters
>>
File: 1443575629164.jpg (110 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
1443575629164.jpg
110 KB, 640x904
>>
fuck that game. i dont talk about games that only exist because they ride on another game's success (Goldeneye 64)
>>
>>322082076
I have it on Xbox (Updated with more content and better visuals) and enjoyed it of what I played. I gotta pick it up again.
>>
File: file.png (172 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
file.png
172 KB, 250x350
>>
>>322081942
>>322082053
It's basically Call of Duty with a James Bond skin/mod. In that sense it's about as solid as a Call of Dutt game. I enjoyed it for what it is.
>>
File: Y07QIDD.gif (908 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Y07QIDD.gif
908 KB, 500x375
>>322082076
My friend traded me an absurd amount of oxycontin for this game back when it came out. The great kind of oxies before they changed them. The game was shit. By far the greatest deal I've ever gotten for anything. My friend is still kicking himself for it to the this day.
>>
File: 1379275301144.png (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1379275301144.png
3 KB, 100x100
>>322081942
I actually really liked that one.

Well, just the multiplayer.

And only just Black Box mode.
>>
>>322081283
It was okay.
>>
>>322081283
Each generation needs a new game trying to cash in on Goldeneye name. Maybe this time they can just fucking remaster the original.
>>
>>322083912
IIRC, Rare was working on a remaster similar to Perfect Dark on XBLA , but shit happened
>>
>>322083956
They just sorta started working on it without asking anyone if they could. Then they asked people and learned that no, they couldn't.
>>
>>322084059
I dont even understand how developers would start a project like that without asking anyone
>>
>>322083956
I do recall hearing about this. Maybe even alongside some pics it. Though I don't recall anything being substantiated.
>>
File: Like the Champagne.png (11 KB, 184x159) Image search: [Google]
Like the Champagne.png
11 KB, 184x159
Rogue Agent was a questionable game but the music was outstanding
>>
>>322084059
P. Much this.

I don't understand why the multilayer on Perfect Dark HD is so assy, this had potential to be the best thing ever.

Assuming the stars align and matchmaking actually connects you to some other unlucky fucker (WHY do thus, Perfect Dark Zero has a server list, TimeSplitters back on PS2 had a server list) you'll just be jerking all over the place.
>>
>>322081942
Yee good shit. Free Golden Classic Controller Pro.
>>
>>322081283
It sucks.
Nightfire and Agent Under Fire are better. Hell, even the original Goldeneye is better.
>>
>>322081283
I remember getting this from my Grandfather who was big into Bond games. Said he tried it and couldn't be more confused. It was okay though.
>>
File: Darkwatch.jpg (33 KB, 256x332) Image search: [Google]
Darkwatch.jpg
33 KB, 256x332
>>
Obligatory
>>
>Search that game
>Get this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdNkBbkvshQ
>>
>>322088739
Did this ever get released on PC? Cause this game looked good, but I cannot play FPS without a mouse and keyboard anymore.
>>
>>322081283
I remember how this game was hyping up on how you kill James Bond and shit. Turns out you could 'kill' him in a training sim only. You end up fighting some other bond villians or some shit.

Shame though cause even though this was the typical run and gun game, it still was fun.

>Dat Sawn off
>Dat dual pistol reload
>Dat gun that shoots through walls with that eyepower to see through the walls.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.