[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGSV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Name the flaws in this.
>>
>>322080795
It has scars
>>
>>322080795
Missing one eye
>>
Open World
>>
>Protagonist is not a black woman of average physique

Is it not 2015?
>>
Episode 2.
The ending.
The ridiculous repetitiveness of missions.
Not being able to opt out of the base invasion shit.
Snake barely fucking talks during cutscenes to the point where it is embarrassing to watch.
Boring locations.
>>
>>322080795
empty open world. Should have had open levels like camp omega sized maps. No need for all the empty land between missions.

motherbase could have had more stuff, like activities and minigames. More interactions with staff. Hospital level could have been more longer and spookier.

being able to skip the fucking helicopter taking you and bringing you back to missions.

actually having a complete game with at least 3 full chapters and a snow map for chapter 3 and maybe outer heaven map for epilogue.

Skulls would have been cooler as random encountered enemies instead of boss fights. XOF troops should have been an enemy class who are more aggressive and can counter cqc

have a simple tale of revenge and play as big boss. skull face should die and then be a hallucination/ghost for the rest of the game as he influences your ideas and makes you go crazier

more hallucination events

better boss fights.
>>
>>322080795
BOSS AINT BOSS BUT A COPY BOSS WHO IS A BETTER BOSS THEN THE ORIGINAL BOSS WHO IS COWARD: BAD BOSS AND THEN BECOMES NEW BOSS THEN DIES

BOSS
>>
He didn't kill any children
The only massace he partook in was completely justified
>>
When the fuck is MGO coming for PC? It will be dead on arrival anyway, I barely remember how to play MGSV.
>>
File: blame_me.png (2 MB, 1680x1074) Image search: [Google]
blame_me.png
2 MB, 1680x1074
Rushed Dev Cycle or Kojima/Konami Bullshit.
>>
>>322080795
It's not finished.
>>
>>322080795
no story
>>
Cut content.

Motherbase is shit, nothing to do.

Only one mission with the booty skulls
>>
Repetitiveness
Played for a few hours and got bored
>>
No sex with silent
>>
>>322081690
that's a positive
>>
>Looking down the sights with an eye patch
>>
>>322081976
newfag detected
>>
>>322081248
>>322080795
If the game had just ended at Episode 1 then that would have been great.

They tried to make a much longer game, ran out of money and ideas, and shipped it.

Good ideas, but not good execution.
>>
>>322080795
Volgin comes back to life by the power of mad.
>>
It needed another year of development and a publisher that wasn't in the middle of leaving the video game business
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.