[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Tashigi the best character in this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (78 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
78 KB, 460x215
Why is Tashigi the best character in this game?
>>
>>322078483
idk who that is but I'm going to read this manga after finishing yu-gi-oh
>>
>>322078919
Sabo dies
>>
>>322078990
idk who that is either and spoilers don't bother me.

Kylo Ren kills Han Solo lol

see, doesn't really change the movie
>>
>>322078919
it's great. Getting pretty long, but it feels very connected, as if was all planned out from the beginning.

Of course it wasn't, but it feels that way, and that's the point.
>>
>>322078483
That's not how you spell Fujitora.
>>
>>322078483
You spelled Fujitora wrong. This isn't up for debate either, Fujitora is so beyond fucking OP that even bosses with super armor on get fucked hard by him.
>>
File: eD3NapN[1].png (521 KB, 1500x872) Image search: [Google]
eD3NapN[1].png
521 KB, 1500x872
>>322079278
Well of course, nothing could be so planned out over such a long period, but there are plenty of larger ideas that he's had in mind since day one, like having a reindeer, cyborg and skeleton on the crew. While ever little detail hasn't been planned out from the beginning, he does keep everything under control quite well compared to other authors, like Toriyama.
>>
Is there a guy like Kuzan in 2, where I can just spam one aoe move over and over?
>>
>>322079309
>>322079620
Have either of you played Whitebeard at his max potential? He got major buffs from PW2
>>
File: 1447692300999.jpg (20 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1447692300999.jpg
20 KB, 400x225
>he uses the best warlord
>>
>>322080005
Kuzan
>>
>>322080070
With Whitebeard you still need to press more than one button though. With Fujitora all you need is RB/R1 and everything in the map dies while also instantly filling your Kizuna Rush and special attack bar.
>>
>man of meteors
>good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.