[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other games featuring Mormons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: jghh.jpg (177 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
jghh.jpg
177 KB, 1280x1024
Any other games featuring Mormons?
>>
Takeshi's Challenge
>>
Mormons are such an interesting aspect of american culture, interest in them has kinda faded though after south park, big love, and romney was over.
>>
>>322072252
It was kind of stupid that the only route anyone took was ARENT THESE GUYS SILLY HAHA when they're really no more ridiculous than fucking anyone.
>>
>>322072391

I would say that mormons do much better than the average american, and thats even after having spent so much time doing their missionary work that they fall behind in time spent making money and progressing a career.
>>
I haven't played the New Vegas DLC in a while and I feel like I missed a lot of stuff since I only played through it once.
>>
>>322072391
>>322072252

It pretty much helped formulate the modern Atheist movement alongside Chanology.

All of the self-righteous Christians showed up to joke along, and then people started picking sides as to whether they gave a shit about the hypocrisy of it all.
Particularly butthurt faggots became militant atheists.
>>
>>322071923
>INB4 fedoras get mad
>>
I wish I knew more about Mormons as a culture.

Graham was fucking fantastic and Daniel was good in a way but everyhting else I know is LOL XD MISSIONARIES SO SILLY
>>
>>322072706
What a weird view of everything you have. Chanology? That was nothing, nobody outside 4chan knows about it and nobody ever cared. Holy fuck.
>>
>>322072679
Graham and the Survivalist are unfortunately the only really universally great parts of HH. Just find all the logs, and exhaust all of Graham's dialogue. If you're on PC, there's a mod that makes him a recruit-able companion after HH.
>>
>>322072864
Chanology, as a part of 4chan had a pretty big influence on internet culture.
>>
Wish this could have been a full fledged expansion. I want to see an exploration of the wasteland from a perspective of actually considering a higher religious or moral authority. We don't get to see that in any other Fallout story, and Obsidian is the only one who could do it, never Beth.
>>
>>322072391

It's because Mormons are mostly harmless. Yes they believe in incredibly ridiculous shit, but they're generally very nice people even compared to other religious groups.

Though Graham's statment about tribe is probably the truest thing about mormons in that DLC. A lot of them don't believe in the silly shit, but it doesn't matter to them because the community it formed is more important than that. They're a culture and society more than they are a religion.
>>
>>322072554
Mormonism is a very money-oriented religion. Rubbing elbows in the church and dutifully doing your missionary work is probably a better investment of your time that working a minimum wage job outside.
>>
>>322072943
Yeah when I played the DLC the first time I loved Graham. How he just a clam confident leader after being this demon of a man. I sided with the NCR so I was hesitant to like him.
>>
>>322072391
The Mormon church does some pretty shady things to the public like buying up land that used to be public and keep it maintained and then kick out anyone they don't like but its legal because it is legally private property.

I'm not saying they are the only religion that does this but its a reprehensible act that goes against the core foundations beliefs.
>>
>>322072964

>Chanology helped "formulate" modern atheism

through some butterfly effect shit, sure

by that logic my nuts have helped "formulate" contemporary democracy in India
>>
>>322072964
>>322072864
>>322072706
Anon he's right you're talking shit, chanology had close to none or no affect on the "athiest movement"
>>
>>322072679
Randall Clark is one of the best video game characters ever
>>
>>322073191
>Mormonism is a very money-oriented religion.

Well yeah, they outright require you give a percentage of the salary to the church.

In exchange they, they have a full social safety net it anything happens to you. It's why Romney was against state healthcare, because he thinks the society should do it because it works for the mormons.
>>
>>322073191

That is true, which is say that being socalized as a mormon in your upbringing, has significant benefits over being not mormon. You might not be as free to be a knocker, but you get to tap into a network that will ensure that you get a job, a wife, and a community.
>>
>>322073380

It's not that bad, since its only like 10% or something? I know Romney gives the full 20%, I think there might be grades. Could be wrong.

Meanwhile muslims tithe is 2.5% of all their wealth, which fights against inflation since the more you earn the more you have to give back. You can't form a base of wealth.
>>
>>322073380
>In exchange they, they have a full social safety net it anything happens to you
Yeah, I think that's probably the best way to do things. Join up with a close knit tribe and make sure that you and your family is provided for. Jews, Mormons, the like. Honestly even though they take your cash, you end up making massive profits because of the strength of their society.
>>
>>322072554

Catholics are generally much more successful than other Americans

Religious upbringing and values primes people for success
>>
>>322073246
Siding with graham and then convincing him to show mercy at the end is by far the best ending available but requires 100 speech. It is good for everyone involved except the white legs.

Siding with Daniel is bad for the valley and bad for the dead horses and Sorrows. Siding with Graham is good for the valleys but bad for the dead horses and Sorrows and Daniel.
>>
>>322073341
Okay, maybe you're right and I'm full of shit.

I just thought I remembered seeing a number of names that latched onto Chanology and its wave of anti-scientology stuff move into the Youtube atheism market.

First name that comes to mind being Thunderf00t.
I'm not talking about authors of course. Not Dawkins or Hitchens, but the mid-tier guys who would churn out youtube videos and blogs every week.
>>
>>322073246

He isn't calm or confident, which is why he's decided to murderize the invading tribals, but only after he uses the player to reassure himself that it's totally justified.
>>
>>322073579
>Meanwhile muslims tithe is 2.5% of all their wealth, which fights against inflation since the more you earn the more you have to give back.

In fairness that has less to do with a social net and more that the Qur'an outright says you have to help those less fortunate if it's in your power.
>>
>>322073595

Catholic schools are also the most successful at improving the capability of their students for the cheapest cost. Even for students that aren't catholic.
>>
>>322073604

Daniel also gets zero good endings. Even when you side completely with him, and do all that he asks you to, he still gets fucked over. It's a lot like Arcade.
>>
>>322073780

It's also state sponsored, since religion and the state are the same there. (Aside from Shiites, iran, where its a private affair where you are expected but not mandated)
>>
File: 1448679879124.jpg (10 KB, 179x170) Image search: [Google]
1448679879124.jpg
10 KB, 179x170
>mormons think they're Christian
>>
>>322073380
Their "calling" system is really cool in my opinion. A second career that is focused on their own community.

That is a system that is used no where else in democrating/capitalist countries but could be used to incredible effect. Every person is free to choose their own education and career but 1 or two days a week you work at your aptitude assigned state task which still pays but is geared at doing what needs to be done for the benefit of the state rather than being geared at where the money is.

You could cut out so much bullshit between paying your tax dollar and seeing it being spent on something.
>>
>>322073614
at least Thunderf00t actually has a PhD and thus would know what the fuck he's talking about in his field, unlike most youtubers.
>>
File: SM2.jpg (55 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
SM2.jpg
55 KB, 500x342
>>322073183
>>322073337
>>322072706
>>322072554

I wish I went to BYU so I wouldn't feel so bad being a virgin since nobody else drinks or has sex there.
>>
>>322073861
The best ending has him go back to his home because the sorrows don't need him anymore. It is sad but ultimately it is for the best.
>>
>>322074093

They are actually jews, who follow mormon teachings, but quote from the King James bible, and call themselves christians.

It's been hundreds of years since the atomic war. Obviously, a lot of things were lost.

Daniel outright calls you a good goy to your face.
>>
>>322074228

All I know about them is my old college's team regularly kicked their shit at basketball.
>>
>>322072753
Where are you from, you could take a trip to Utah. If you want to know about us as a culture, I'd have to say we're pretty much stuck in the 1950's, most women stay at home raising kids and baking and everyone in the neighborhood knows each other.

Sometimes I think we're so tight knit that it turns people off. It's not that we're cliquish, it's just that we don't know you because we never see you at church like we do all the other people in the neighborhood.
>>
who /utah/ here?
>>
>>322074494

Nah, nevada. Which is close enough since there's so many mormons here.
>>
>>322074128
The "calling" concept is a good idea until it's assigned to someone completely unfit for the job. A good friend of mine is ex-Mormon and their physically abusive father was "called" to lead elementary school kids in their Sunday school classes.

I've done quite a bit of research on Mormonism. It's great on the outside and the people are just absolutely wonderful but there is some real shady stuff when it comes to church origins, hierarchy, money usage, etc.
>>
>>322073780
Flat taxation rates never work. That is simple economics. The taxation rate needs to climb as income increases especially when businesses are concerned.
>>
>>322074494
I'm from Ogden, but I live down in AZ now.
>>
File: fl20121113hsa-870x396.jpg (77 KB, 870x396) Image search: [Google]
fl20121113hsa-870x396.jpg
77 KB, 870x396
>you will never be sent on a mission to Japan to teach the filthy otakus the word of God
>>
>>322074601
>real shady stuff when it comes to church origins

In fairness, that's a little inevitable when your founder was an actual, bona fide conman. Still, the actual people suffered a lot in its early years thanks to the federal government, so I have some level of empathy for them.

>>322074615

I didn't say anything about that, I was just mentioning specifically why those taxes exist in islam.
>>
File: 1427842385508.gif (1008 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427842385508.gif
1008 KB, 500x375
>>322073595
t. Juan Giovanni O'Guillicutty
>>
>>322074615

Those are some bold claims
>>
>>322074601
I still think a lay ministry is a better idea than having "career" leaders like those shady southern baptists who create those mega-churches purely for their own gain.
>>
>>322074601
Oh absolutely, to make it useful it would have to be primarily based on aptitude and then secondly on demand and constant evaluation would be a requirement.

I've heard the calling assignments are foul with nepotism and croneyism.

I would imagine the working mormon society is analogous to the Quakers near me. They seem to be really nice people who do things differently and live with us but apart from us but are welcoming non the less but in reality they are as a group xenophobic and nepotism and sexism are a core component in everything they do.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (40 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
40 KB, 400x570
>>322074494
wew lad

Snowing pretty good tonight.
>>
>>322075134
Man, I miss skiing at Alta.
>>
Also being from Utah

I just want to say fuck mormonism, fuck any of you who are mormon.

Mormonism is a fucking brainwashing cult and it's membership is dwindling every year. They also control all the local government here behind the scenes, and they are loaded with money and gold from all the mining they have done.

I have been through the whole system, I know how extremely devout mormoms think. They are fucking PSYCHO. They are extremely ignorant of the world outside of Utah and America.

I also just want to say this, our education system fucking sucks too. Everyone is a retard down here in Utah, a bunch of uneducated piece of shit people.

Fuck Utah, without a doubt one of the most beautiful places in the world ruined by a bunch of greedy, stupid, brainwashed retards.
>>
>>322075227
How many did your sister take at one time?
>>
>>322074936

Flat taxes disproportionally hurt the poor. Since everyone has to spend a certain amount of money to reach what society agrees in a livable average existence. However, the more money you make leaves you in excess of that poverty line, meaning they could still live like they were in poverty and have more spending power than the poor.

A progressive tax rate is the best, with cut out exemptions that need a fucking tax preparer to tap into since that benefits the already rich. Stuff like capital gains for example need a real fucking tax.
>>
>>322074494
>Lived in every corner of the salt lake valley
>Additionally lived in a rural community for 8 years in central utah
>Don't hate it completely, but want to move out of state
>Gotten way too used to the mountains and get agoraphobic tendencies if there's no mountains around.
>>
>>322074885
My bad, it was in your quote.

>>322074936
A flat taxation rate creates a linear progression based on your earnings however the ability for your capital to make you more money does not increase linearly. The more money a person has, the easier it is for them to make more money. Flat taxation ignores that.
>>
>>322075425
People like you, who think and who speak in philosophies and truisms are the real threat to intellectualism in America.

What are you even doing in a FO/Mormonism thread?
>>
>>322075425
Well, as far as the LDS church is concerned it's generally accepted that donating more money into Fast offerings on top of the 10% tithe is how it's done. Fast offerings go directly into disaster relief/helping poor members of the church. Seriously, if you're poor and a member you get taken care of until you can stand on your own two feet.

We even have a college fund to get people started on their way if they can't afford normal tuition rates.
>>
Who /idaho/ here?
>>
>>322075750

>Someone actually studied economics
>explains how a flat tax functions
>the reason we cant have nice things

???

>>322075739

He even makes it simplier, by simply stating that wealth accumulation experiences exponential growth, while pay for most achieves linear growth.
>>
>>322075827

>When the walls come tumbling down, when you lose everything you have, you always have family. And your family always has tribe.

Got shivers the first time I heard this.
>>
>>322074289
>Calls you a good goy.
I'm gonna need a screencap.
>>
>>322076114
Yeah, I loved that line.

Sawyer or Avellone or whoever wrote that knows him some Mormons.
>>
>>322075586

ive lived here 20 years, and I lived down east for maybe 6-7 years.

The only benefit of Utah is all the mountains and interesting geography and shit.

Ive been down areas like Michigan and Illinois and it's fucking depressing with how flat it all is sometimes.

At least New England is comfy.

But I tell you it's so weird talking to people again in Utah, you realize just how many stupid people you are surrounded by. There's nothing to talk about because they are so uncultured and boring. The most interesting thing mormons will talk about is their time on their mission being in a different country. But they end up repeating themselves a billion fucking times with their overseas stories.

I dont want to sound like a faggy "cultured" liberal cause im not. It's just all the cool people down here are from other states or from another ethnicity. Utah is just such a culturally stagnant shithole sometimes. At least the crimerate is low.
>>
>>322076004
> because I studied it that means i'm right.
There's more than one way to look at a picture and you fucking know it.
>>
>>322074289
He never calls you a goy, he calls you a gentile.
>>
>>322076284

Sawyer was behind Graham, so I would say him.
>>
>>322076373
Also their home is Zion. It's clearly a mash up of religions following the bombs.
>>
It's funny, the only Mormon I know is a friend of mine. Short, Guatemalen, super extroverted, one of the funniest and friendliest people I've met. He's a total bro; not at all how I picture the typical Mormon.

Because Mormonism is practically non-existent in out corner of Illinois, me and my friends basically treat his religion like a big joke. He's a chill guy and doesn't give a shit about it, but it still makes me wonder. He just left to go on his mission trip. He's certainly given a lot more for his church than us, who are pretty much all Protestants and Catholics in varying degrees of recusancy.
>>
>>322074494
Ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>322073183
This.

Neighborhoods of mormons are basically /pol/s wet dream.

Beautiful laws, well dressed orderly white people living their lives in a structured traditional society. The only offensive thing are their religious texts.
>>
>>322076335

Then please state, with corroborating evidence, how a flat tax will benefit the most people?

Im not even shilling you anon about how bad a flat tax is, the actual jews are the one advocating for it since it's a "I got mine, fuck everyone else" form of taxation.
>>
>>322076605
Uh, Zion is a pretty huge thing in the LDS church dudebro. Also, you should google Zion National park for the fun of it.
>>
>>322075227
>most beautiful places in the world

Right, because the salt flats, and slc valley and ut valley totally aren't filled with nothing but brown, beige, copypasted shit.
>>
>>322071923
Lindsey Stirling is mormon.
>>
>>322076807

/pol/ wouldn't like them, mormonism isn't exactly pro-individualistic. /pol/ loves the paradox of a defined system, except *I* am free to do what I want.

Plus it's a system that demands your money. And I don't think most of /pol/ likes taxes. Hell most people in general don't like taxes.
>>
>>322071923
>I'm not the only mormon on /v/

Better not be any of you faggots on your Mission lurking in here.
>>
>>322076904
Obvious bait, but just in case you're retarded I'll say this: buy yourself a mountain bike, a pair of hiking boots and a tent and go full inawoods and you'll realize how wrong you are.
>>
>>322077049
fuck you, fuck your shitty cult, fuck what you stand for, fuck your bishop, fuck your ward, and fuck your prophet. If you guys get to cuck my out of my childhood I'm going to fucking cuck you out of your adulthood.
>>
>>322077224
*Tips reply*
>>
>>322076807

Except Mormons would never accept /pol/ kids, because everyone from /pol/ was probably a weirdo fuck outcast from HS.

If grew up with Mormon parents, went to mormon-centric schools, you would know how fucked in the head they are.

You get caught jacking off once you aren't their son anymore. You are treated like an outcast piece of shit who probably won't get their own planet when they die.

If you are even slightly rebellious in anyway like a normal kid is, the whole fucking neighborhood knows. Nobody wants to be your friend, every girls mom tells them about you.

These are the dangers of a highly dogmatic and conservative society.
>>
File: 1398990756529.png (240 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
1398990756529.png
240 KB, 356x356
>>322077224
Y-you too?
>>
>>322077049
I was actually kinda shocked when I saw the missionaries in my ward using the internet. We weren't allowed to send emails while I was in Germany.

>>322077224
Here's your (You)
>>
>>322077207
I've lived in UT valley my whole life dude. I go up into the woods to snowboard almost every weekend, and have for like 15 years now. It's ugly as fuck here unless you go up the valley. If you genuinely think the same churches and suburbs copy-pasted every 6-7 blocks is pretty, you're pretty fucking stupid.
>>
File: masthead-dogsinthevineyard.jpg (88 KB, 920x518) Image search: [Google]
masthead-dogsinthevineyard.jpg
88 KB, 920x518
>>322071923
You got an incredibly badass tabletop roleplaying game I've always wanted to try.
>>
>>322077356
>ou get caught jacking off once you aren't their son anymore.

I find that impossible as data showed Utah has the highest amount of internet porn downloaded of any state.
>>
>>322077412
And now it's pretty obvious you've never lived out of the state. Go live somewhere like Houston or the midwest where there's absolutely nothing.

About the only place I've been that looks better is Wyoming, Jackson Hole area, but that place is hell in the winter time.
>>
>>322073080
Apparently Van Buren was supposed to have New Canaan as one of its settlements.
>>
>>322077394
That's a bit of a no-no last I checked, but I've seen it happen before too. Here in Canada at least, you get one day a week to watch TV, internet, use technology, etc while you're on your mission. Not that way everywhere though.
>>
SLC is Utah's only saving grace.

Not that the rest of the state is necessarily terrible, it's just empty and/or bizarre.

And fucking terrible to grow up in
>>
>>322077479

yeah thats an old meme statistic rebellious mormon kids would throw around all the time. It's per-capita right? I think it's because Utah itself is actually pretty small as far as civilization goes. It's just a small patch that's actually inhabited by lots of people, the rest are small towns and deserts and national parks and shit.

It's still true though, but you need to realize how fucked up of a statistic that is.

That means they are HIDING IT. There is so much fucking sexual repression going on it's insane. Your Dad will treat you like a piece of shit for jerking it off when you are a kid, but then you find out later in life he is a hypocritical cunt and probably jacked off MORE THAN YOU.

I mean theres a lot of non-mormon people helping that statistic
>>
>>322077224
Anyone happen to have that "So I was like 'Fuck you, and fuck your marker'." image? Sad that I don't have it and this'd be the perfect opportunity.
>>
>>322077356
Except everything you just posted is exaggerated to the point of becoming false. You tried.

>>322077479
See above.

>>322077817
Yeah, I actually beat FFVIII during my mission, in German. P-days were nice.
>>
>>322077278
I'm being serious, fuck you and your shitty leadership that puts child predators in leadership positions for local wards. My bishop probably would of assaulted my siblings had we decided to give them another chance after we left.

>>322077357
Yes, mormons breed a rage in me that no other group does purely because of how badly my family was harassed for YEARS after leaving.

>>322077394
Again, fuck you, fuck what you believe in. If you got over the barrier of anything critical being "anti-mormon," literature, maybe you'd actually read a book for the first time in your life and realize you're being used by your shitty cult.

>>322077479
People want what they can't have. Kids get sent to camps over masturbation and porn.
>>
>>322072753
THink Scientology mixed with Jehovah's Witness, except not as expensive and twice as shady.

I'd suggest never getting involved, because if you piss one off, you're blacklisted forever in most West to Midwestern parts of the US.
>>
>>322077859

SLC is turning into a hipster cunt city. It's trying really hard to at least.
>>
File: whoa there sport.jpg (165 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
whoa there sport.jpg
165 KB, 347x346
>>322078010
>>
>>322074228

Anon. I went to BYU. Trust me it's not worth it.

Now I don't do anything with that cult church anymore.
>>
>>322078010

You are cool, you understand what it's like

>>322077986
>>322078257

You are a cunt, apologists like you need to die.

Mormonism being cancer isn't just a meme perpetrated by Fedoras. It's a goddamn reality, it's too bizarre for people to understand unless they grew up in it.
>>
>>322074841

I was sent to South Korea on a mission, close enough I guess.
>>
>>322078257
Post reaction images all you want, but I'm genuinely trying to speak to the person the screen right now. I want to look you right in the eyes and punch you in your smug fucking mouth. Go fuck yourself, fuck what you stand for, and enjoy being cucked for the rest of your life, retard.
>>
>>322078084
>mormonism
>more shady and terrifying than Jehovah's Wintesses

ok pal
>>
>>322078515

It's okay anon, I was raised mormon too and saw through the bullshit in my early 20's. They're a messed up cult.
>>
even if mormons are weird they gave us john browning, so they can't be all bad. think of how many american lives were saved in ww1 and ww2 because they were armed with browning's shit.
>>
File: 1444202129915.jpg (263 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
1444202129915.jpg
263 KB, 800x601
>>322078592
You should calm down friendo
>>
File: mb_allomantic_webres.jpg (497 KB, 1440x1152) Image search: [Google]
mb_allomantic_webres.jpg
497 KB, 1440x1152
Maybe if it wasn't vaporware.
>>
File: Garment.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Garment.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
Reminder these autists genuinely think they have magic powers they bestow upon males at 12, that they wear magic underwear upon marriage, and they don't drink coffee because it'll get them sent to hell.
>>
My grandfather and his family were Mormons.

He stopped being a Mormon the moment his wife died. She died before I was born, so I never knew her.

Of the surviving family, there were four brothers. One remained a Mormon and did so much bullshit that he basically became cut off from all contact from the other three, but they would welcome him back if he ever wanted to. He fucked them over many times in various ways, many dangerous. He remained a Mormon and moved to the States, while the three remaining brothers remained in Canada.

Of those three brothers, one married my mother. Their first two children, a pair of girls, were baptized. Their next child, myself, was also baptized. Their last, my younger brother, never was.

I never knew this until last year, but the Mormons were hounding me. They felt like I was their fucking property and would follow my parents fucking everywhere. There were times when I was younger than seven but remember us all hiding in the basement and pretending we weren't home so they would go away. It wasn't like we were being stalked or anything, more like an annoyance and my mom thought it'd be best to deal with it like Karl Plinkington's family.
>>
>>322078613

Mormonism is big and rich and enough to mask their shadiness.

Trust me, they get way more shady than people realize.

I wouldn't say they are blatantly evil and fucked up like Scientology is though. I still believe Mormons are nice people, they are just born into this cultist shit and they either believe what they are told or they are shunned for the rest of their life.
>>
>>322071923
Would you a Mormon missionary, /v/?
>>
>>322078010
Based anon. Mormonism is one of the most disgusting cults I have ever heard of. They're like the Muslims of Christianity.
>>
>>322078090
Any major city gets that. Better than the cultural void that is the rest of the state.
>>
>>322078613
Mormonism is pretty fucking shady and terrifying. Jehovah's Witnesses is a bunch of indoctrinating robots who won't fuck off, yeah, but they're glorified telemarketers at their worst in terms of annoyance.

Mormons, if you tell them to fuck off like you would a JW, they will literally REFUSE and will fight tooth and fucking nail to either punish you or convert you. I literally had to move halfway across the country to find work because if you tell them off, they blacklist you. It gets worse for Mormons who fucking leave the Church though, I pity those fuckers.

Also, they have a fuck-off huge set of vaults in the mountains that are better guarded than Fort Knox.
>>
>>322078787

Don't forget about the blatant sexual repression and sexism towards women, old men interviewing teenagers about details of their sex lives in private interviews, demanding the members pay money to god before their bills even if it fucks them over financially, and in general being two faced assholes.
>>
>>322078827
The last time I've seen any Mormons looking for me was over eight years ago, though. I've never been bothered since I moved out of my parents' place.

Though I have no idea whether either of my parents genuinely believe in God or not, my grandfather told me he did not, months before he passed away.

My only other experience with Mormons was watching that video store documentary about Clean Cuts or whatever it was called where Mormons were fucking around with copyright laws while sleeping with 13 year old girls behind closed curtains.
>>
>>322078909
> It gets worse for Mormons who fucking leave the Church though, I pity those fuckers.

Tell me about it, I'm one of those fuckers. Fuck the church.
>>
>>322078878

Yes and no, but why the fuck would you hang out in SLC when you can just move somewhere else.
>>
File: 1451512325393.jpg (25 KB, 417x373) Image search: [Google]
1451512325393.jpg
25 KB, 417x373
>>322079047
Anti mormon marches in Provo WHEN?
Also nice to know there are other ex-mormons on this website who hate the church just as much as I do.
>>
File: 1413256340570.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1413256340570.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>322078010

>Christianity has hundreds and hundreds of years of warfare and genocide
>Islam has hundreds and hundreds of years of sexism, warfare and rape
>The Vatican was putting their support behind Nazi Germany
>Sikhs repeatedly argue against and break their own beliefs against adultery, alcohol and eating meat
>Buddhism responsible for all the shit Tibet has gone through since the past ever
>America founded on the principles of slavery, rights and liberties only for whites

>Predominantly angry at Mormons in America because it affects HIM

The funniest part is that as shady as they are and as much shady shit as they do, they are STILL the least damaging and most pleasant religion in the world.

Which is an endless source of amusement for me in terms of perspective.
>>
>>322078958
>sexism
oh no
OH NO HE SAID THE THING
ABANDON THREAD, IT'S
HAPPENING
>>
>>322078909
You're describing Jehovah's Witness as well.
>>
>>322078958
Our local ward had a bishop that would attempt to make sexual advances under the guise of helping kids get their temple recommendations.
He was eventually outed and taken care of, but it makes me shudder thinking how many poor kids were scarred for life by that fuck.
>>
>>322073604
I kind of liked the play on the usual idea with Follows-Chalk's big dream. Tell him to explore the outside world and nobody knows what the fuck happens to him, likely he died some ignoble, anonymous death and is rotting on the side of the road somewhere.
>>
>>322079160
I wish. I was involved in a protest against the stupid BYU beard ban while I was there though.

>>322079267
Didn't mean to trigger you, lol. What messed up is how the church teaches so much how men and women are equal etc etc but on the flipside really doesn't do that in practice at all. Women are basically regarded as stay at home baby machines. That's it.

>>322079296
That's messed up. When I was growing up a ward I lived in had a bishop like that. Molested one of the Young Women in the ward multiple times until he got arrested.
>>
>>322079247
I hate all religions 2bh, but mormons in particular because of personal experience.
It's also retarded to guilt someone over history they never had any sort of control over.
>>
File: 1448911438261.png (99 KB, 638x838) Image search: [Google]
1448911438261.png
99 KB, 638x838
>>322079442
Honest Hearts is my favorite expansion 2bh
>>
File: European-Gypsies.jpg (58 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
European-Gypsies.jpg
58 KB, 590x350
>people mad at Mormons

How about; Gypsies?

I didn't think I was a racist until I learned about Gypsies in greater detail. They're the missing link between humans and apes. Europe has desperately tried to appease and modernize them for decades and all they do is rape your children, prostitute their own children, and rip everything from your home that isn't literally bolted down.

Good luck getting the authorities to help you if Gypsies decide you're their next target.
>>
>>322079642
>It's also retarded to guilt someone over history they never had any sort of control over
And that's somehow worse than lumping all mormons into one big group that you choose to hate? Surely they aren't all bad?
>>
>>322079736
>any pretense of this not being a /pol/ thread is gone
>>
>>322079247

Seriously that's your point? You are using the past of other religions to be an apologist for something thats extremely fucked up, that's current? Something that is actually happening close to you in your timeline of your short life?

Wow you are a fag.

Thats it we are fighting rite now, u and me you skinny mormon pussy.

Take the bike helmet off so I can crush your skull into the curb
>>
>>322071923
What was the canon reason for him having all those .45's? Does/did Colt have a huge factory in Utah?
>>
>>322079603
>scouts learn life skills, regularly go on campouts, get ceremonies in front of wards for being eagle scouts.
>meanwhile Young Womens do nothing but learn to sew and cook, again and again and again.
>men gain the magic priesthood from age 12 and advance in wizard levels until 16
>women who want the priesthood are ex-communicated
>women who want into leadership are ex-communicated
>women who want to be in scouts rather than Young Womens are shamed ward-wide

And yet they STILL argue that everyone is treated equal.
>>
>>322079883
dull 'em
>>
>>322079837
Look at all of the ex-mormon rage in this thread. If you really think all of this hate was caused solely by being irrational, I envy your ignorance.
Mormons outside of UT aren't that bad. UT mormons are literal tyrants. I have NEVER in my whole 25 years of life on this planet, met a mormon who wasn't a two faced, greedy, swindling asshole.
>>
File: 1395968604321.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
1395968604321.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>322079642
Any guilt there is your own, faget. You have no control over ANY of the religions, mormonism included, so I'm questioning your motivation for getting rectum-ravaged over mormons and mormons exclusively or predominantly.

Either you only get this bitchy and fanny-flustered when someone brings up mormons, in which case you're a hypocrite for campaigning against (if not THE most) one of the least damaging religions in the world.

Or you get this argumentative and pissy about ANY religion that someone happens to mention or be a part of, in which case you're probably an insufferable cunt who deserves a golden fedora and will inevitably overlook the fact that there are plenty of good people in bad religions, and visa versa.
>>
>>322079736
Gypsies literally steal everything in a mile radius of where they settle. If they can't steal it, they burn it.
>>
>>322079908

I think they are Browning 1911's. The browning family is like one of the main rich niggas from Utah.
>>
>>322079736
Anon I don't think anyone needs to talk about hating gypsies, I'm pretty sure that's just an understood fact at this point that they're barely even human.
>>
File: 1406249199377.jpg (3 MB, 4050x3507) Image search: [Google]
1406249199377.jpg
3 MB, 4050x3507
>>322079908
The M1911 was designed by Browning, who was a Utah born Mormon.
>>
File: 1399793152539.png (139 KB, 474x323) Image search: [Google]
1399793152539.png
139 KB, 474x323
>>322079883
>Islamic warfare, Christian pedophilia and sexism, Sikh hypocrisy, Buddhist nihilism, American segregation
>Past
>>
>>322080078
>I have NEVER in my whole 25 years of life on this planet, met a mormon who wasn't a two faced, greedy, swindling asshole
And I now pity your ignorance. Oh well.
>>
>>322079948

Pretty much :/ Not to mention how all aspects of sexual repression are shouldered on the young women. If one of the upstanding young men has impure thoughts it's because the woman was dressed immodestly, or because she acted that way, etc etc. Never because the young man himself thought them and got a stiffy. There was a whole rage inducing article I read once that was written by a BYU bishop on this topic. Basically boiled down to, "men keep on being awesome. Women sit down, shut up, and quit being such tempting little sluts that I want to fuck. It's all your fault"

Fucked up beyond belief.

Then you also have all the shaming if you get married and don't fit the mormon norm. Like not wanting kids. My wife and I don't want kids at all and when we were still church members we got shunned all over the place for it and pressured by our bishop. It's none of their goddamn business.
>>
>>322080000

nice quads u win this time.
>>
>>322080390
thanks f a m
>>
>>322080151
>>322080260
Thanks guys.
>>
>>322080081
>fact that there are plenty of good people in bad religions, and visa versa.

Obviously this is true, retard. I'm being buttmad for the sake of being buttmad, if it took you this long to figure that out, I suggest you get of 4chan for a while and go spend your time elsewhere.

>>322080362
Yeah, fuck you and your prophet dude. Go bone a 12 year old or something.
>>
>>322071923
Dead Space
>>
>>322079861

To be fair, everyone hates gypsies. Its hardly a /pol/ thing.
>>
>>322080078

I'm an exmo too anon, and I have definitely met a few mormons who have their head on straight. It's mostly Utah Mormons that are the nasty ones. Most of the ones in the town I grew up in the Midwest were like any other average Christian church goer. The problem is the corporate church itself, not all the members are terrible.
>>
>>322077356
lol do people really still take this Freudian horse shit seriously
>>
File: 1395276357172.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1395276357172.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>322080461
>Mormons of the spacefuture are paramilitary cultists who bring about the end of humanity
>>
File: 1450322054516.jpg (37 KB, 482x369) Image search: [Google]
1450322054516.jpg
37 KB, 482x369
>Get Graham as a follower
>Keep giving him coffee and booze
>>
>>322080579
Yeah, because we lived it, and no amount of retarded biased articles you're spoonfed will change the fact it happens.
>>
File: 1344991932525.jpg (9 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1344991932525.jpg
9 KB, 210x200
>>322080696
absolute madman
>>
>>322080354

im not denying all the other fucked up shit from other religions

but the shit you are saying is wrong, and comparing them to other religions like "oh but it isn't bad compared to this" isn't enough justification for how fucked up Mormonism is, and it doesn't belittle all the facts brought up about Mormonism.

It's just another injustice that is apart of America that needs to be blotted out. No kid should have to go through that shit, especially if they are born intelligent and try to become independent thinkers.
>>
File: 1442600411323.gif (930 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442600411323.gif
930 KB, 320x240
>>322080696
>>
>>322075827
All this, entirely voluntary, but somehow we need a state to literally rob successful people.
>>
File: 1383518399295.gif (2 MB, 219x150) Image search: [Google]
1383518399295.gif
2 MB, 219x150
>live in utah
>was raised mormon but don't really believe it anymore
>gf is pretty mormon and got me going to back to church shortly after we met
>"maybe I can do this, maybe I can believe it"
>few months later, nope
>stuck with a gf, friend group and big family I love but a religion I don't believe in
>they will disown me if I tell them

do I live a lie forever or fuck my life up /v/?
>>
>>322076135

I'm a bit late, but here you go. He gets were trigger happy with his jewish terms if you get on his bad side.

Graham also calls you a goy, but he's not using it as an insult, so most people probably don't even notice he's doing it.
>>
>>322077224
if I say fuck a lot people will treat me like an adult
>>
>>322081084
Fuck up your shit and get living your life dude. It's not worth it for a pretty blonde girl (they're literally a dime a dozen).
Your family will be hurt but will heal over time.
>>
>>322080758
hahaha holy shit
>>
>>322081084
Pray about it.
>>
>>322076135

Here's Graham making sure you know that he's part of the chosen people, and even if you're a good person, you're still his lesser. I think you have to give a 'eh' response to get him to say it.

Graham gets very scary if you openly conspire against him with Daniel.
>>
>>322081192
Shouldn't you be cleaning the shit stains out of your garments or something?
>>
>>322081084

Be a fucking man. Be honest and true about yourself. And they may hate you at first, they may disown you, but in the end they will either get over it or they can rot in this shithole called Utah.

I am guessing you are young, this is just something you are going to have to learn. Don't be cucked by this shit. Develop a stronger emotional exterior and believe in yourself. Don't ever let them get to you and don't ever let their beliefs control your life.
>>
During my religion class way back in the day, I remember seeing an animated video about Mormons. The few things I remember about it are the blacks being neutral or something, and ENDLESS CELESTIAL SEX.
How accurate was that?
>>
>>322081301
He's already stated he doesn't believe anymore.
>>
File: image.png (899 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
899 KB, 1136x640
>>322072127
>>
>>322081084

Live true to yourself. Giving that up for some girl is a regret you will take to the grave. She's not worth being part of a cult for.
>>
>>322081337
>>322081128
thanks
>>
>>322079736
Abbos are the missing link. But gypsies are interesting in that it's the one brown group you're allowed to hate openly
>>
>>322081443

Pretty much. If you get the highest degree of glory you have the capacity to become Gods. Create your own planets, have infinite spiritual children, and fuck your celestialized wife forever.

On the other hand if you don't get that far, there is also doctrine that everyone else will be sexless smoothies. No dicks, no vag no nothin.
>>
>>322081396
optimal
>>
>>322076373
>>322076605

Gentile is to goy what negro is to nigger.
>>
>>322081443
According to mormon doctrine, anyone who isn't white used to be white, but were evil sinners so they were cursed with dark skin.
>endless celestial sex
When you die you get to create your own world and be your own god according to doctrine. If you wanted to bang for the rest of eternity, technically you can.
>>
File: 1415596709877.jpg (98 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1415596709877.jpg
98 KB, 680x966
>>322081380
>>
>>322081443
Was it this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>322081496
Doesn't mean you can't pray. If you do and feel something that's your business, if you do and don't feel anything, that's also your business.
>>
>>322081443

They didn't accept blacks into the church until the 1970s-1980s.

It's true...all of it.

Well, I think recently they made a lot of changes to their beliefs because they started realize some of it was so fucking wacked out that nobody would join the church.
>>
>>322081786
Maybe you should give him actual advice in dealing with the loss of his faith rather than giving the generic cop-out answer every single mormon gives to every single question about faith.
>>
>>322081790

They haven't really changed their beliefs. Just changed their marketing strategy so they don't appear so wack. They're still just as nuts as they ever were.
>>
>>322081745
Wow. I didn't expect to see that shit after so many years.
>>
>>322081059

Have you not been reading this thread? It works because these people are fucked up.
>>
>>322081898
Maybe he should search for his own answers and be satisfied with the results of said choice. I may be a mormon, but I'm not about to tell someone how to live their life. Especially on an anonymous image board like this.

And it's technically not a cop-out answer, it's doctrine:

4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Every faithful LDS member has done this and gotten an answer. Just saying.
>>
>>322082316
>having a productive, industrious organization is fucked up
go fuck yourself you SJW
>>
>>322082326
Then that's what you should say, not just the generic "Pray about it," phrase we heard thousands of times growing up. It means literally nothing to those struggling except "lol I dunno,"
>>
>>322073191
>Mormonism is a very money-oriented religion. Rubbing elbows in the church and dutifully doing your missionary work is probably a better investment of your time that working a minimum wage job outside.
Holy fuck. Should I join a mormon organization?
>>
>>322082405

>having a corporation literally swindle people out of 10% of their income all the while indoctrinating them to further deepen their loyalty is totally okay

Yeah okay. Not sure how saying that makes me an SJW.
>>
Reminder that Ted Bundy was a converted mormon, and was adored by the community.
>>
>>322082405

What kind of sad life must you live that you honestly consider mormon society good? What is the point of productivity or industry if your live is homogenous tedium?
>>
>>322082541
I guess I was under the assumption that he already knew what I was talking about. Typical mormon failing I know, but there it is.
>>
>>322082675
Yeah the fucking state doesn't do EXACTLY that and worse
>>
>>322082752
You people are cattle.
>>
>>322071923
More of Joshua Graham? He seems great.
>>
>clearing out the White Legs with the Cleansing Flame
Oh daughter of Babylon
>>
File: 009ubn.jpg (96 KB, 512x459) Image search: [Google]
009ubn.jpg
96 KB, 512x459
"I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. I fell down into that dark chasm, but the flame burned on and on."

Best character in fucking years.
>>
File: fallout graham autism.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fallout graham autism.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>322082909
>>
>>322082779

What a coincidence that Utah is practically run by the church :/
>>
>>322082872

And you're not? You're endorsing mormonism. Its an organization that undeniably treats its members like cattle.
>>
>>322083053
I guess that's democracy for you.
>>
>>322072706
The modern Atheist movement is just a bunch of morons regurgitating Bertrand Russell in ways so much less eloquent and intelligent that it's fucking cringeworthy.
>>
>>322083053
it IS run by the church.
>>
>>322082752
They use a lot of drugs and porn in secret apparently
I find joining a social group for the sake of money appalling because I would have to lie to people on a daily basis about my beliefs. Even if I were to make money, whats the point if I have to hang around people I can't tolerate most of the time?
I mean I always thought religion was bullshit from when I was like 10 or something. It just didn't apply to the reality I knew. I understand that people get indoctrinated by their families but I doubt too many on 4chan are of the religious type.
>>
>>322083053
Ahahahaha yeah it's the conservative christians running the government, lel out loud
>>
It seemed more like it was jewish to me especially since they made a point of how the tribes believed that the guy in the cave was a god and that they got the two confused.
>>
Graham is probably one of the most intimidating characters in videogame history.

You just know that this isn't a man you want to fuck with, for any reason.
>>
>>322083136
You literally have no criticism but "t-they're mean :("
>>
Being a Mormon is like living perpetually in the 1950's except you 4 wife asses after they make four apple pies.

If you look at Salt Lake City as a place, it's understandable that this giant city out in the middle of fucking nowhere in a desert is a haven for Golden Era roleplaying cultists.
>>
>>322083142

Yep, sucks when the majority of voters in the state are in the churches pocket.

>>322083280
Not sure how it's funny when they're making the state worse.
>>
>>322083359

Read the thread mate, there's plenty of good criticism.
>>
>>322083485
yeah, they're so much worse than the SJWs that literally allow chimping dindus "space to destroy"
>>
>>322083280
t. someone who's never lived in UT before
>>
>>322083324

The tribals think the father in the caves is the biblical Father, and his child who died was Jesus.

They accept Daniel's explanation so easily because it fits perfectly with their own beliefs already. If you've read any of the survivalist logs, you gain the option of pointing this out to him. It instantly deflates him.
>>
>>322083495
Not really, most of it is vague criticism revolving around supposed "shady dealings." It's literal tinfoil on head tier, with no sources given. The other half is the "t-they're mean" tripe.
>>
>>322083596
Then leave, faggot. There's 49 other states ready to fuck you in the ass. Why not go to California you liberal faggot.
>>
>>322083589

They're both equally a problem. There can be more than one group that is a pain in the ass you know.
>>
>>322083758
>This much projecting and boogeyman fearmongering

Man, and I was hoping I'd stop running into 17 year olds here.
>>
>>322083204
Also, most likely the families in the religion making the money are probably the ones who've been with the religion for hundreds of years.

They might have you clean toilets or something to get you spiritually closer to the Kryptonians or something though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E
>>
>>322083884
Actually I'm curious, name one specific issue you have with the governance of the state.

Hardmode: it has nothing to do with alcohol.
>>
>>322083748

Wait, fuck, you think hounding people for not converting, overt sexism, and ostracization for lack of belief is just mean. You're more retarded than previously imagined.
>>
>>322083819
>equally
You are utterly delusional. Blacks are literally given free reign to riot and destroy cities. Fucking clockboy, the most obvious hoax in the history of Moslem retardation, was given loads of free shit and scholarship opportunities because he can "solder CPUs". #Blacklivesmatter chimps commit economic terrorism by clogging up malls and airports and no meaningful action is ever taken.

You are utterly delusional if you think that "ebil conservatives" are at all a relevant threat to you.
>>
>>322084080
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>322084080
lol you SJW faggot. muh sexism but ostracization. Yeah like the left doesn't use fucking social ostracization to destroy people's lives because they donated some money to keep poopdick from getting married.
>>
>>322084103
Wow, it's like i'm really reading facebook.
>>
File: Pooh.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
Pooh.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>>322084103

Whoa now /pol/ that's a lot of buzzwords there. Back to your cage so you can rant about the evil nig nogs without disturbing the rest of us. Wow.
>>
wow just wow it's 2015 and I can't even
>>
>>322084190

So because the left does it its okay for the right to do it? That's some fucked up logic anon.
>>
>>322084075
Public education. It's underfunded, filled with outdated, biased information, and turns kids off to school more than it actually helps. UT sex education is a great example of this, just look up some of the common core, it's absoluteness retarded. Kids are not allowed to learn about contraception, and if teachers mention it in class they get fired.
Also, extended education programs like band, debate, school clubs, ect. severely lack funding.

Another example, stores throughout UT valley being closed on Sunday, regardless of what they are.

Another example, UT government treatment of the environment. The copper mine here, which was created through very dangerous and destructive mountaintop removal mining, is still in constant operation today, and regularly causes problems for the surrounding wildlife.
>>
>>322084369
Nobody said that you sophist faggot. I'm saying you are being willfully ignorant if you think conservatives pose any kind of relevant thread to your freedom to stick whatever you want up your ass.
>>
>>322084491
Oh, also, the giant NSA building that popped up out of nowhere and is state run and funded.
>>
>>322084510

> if you think conservatives pose any kind of relevant thread to your freedom to stick whatever you want up your ass

I don't, and I'm quite happy with that situation. A society in which they did pose said threat would be a bad idea. Mormonism is such a society.
>>
>>322084491
>implying school funding has anything to do with anything
Why don't you ask all these fucking illegal mexicans to come to your state and vote democrat so you can get your socialist paradise
>>
>>322081745
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Mormon_Jesus.swf
>>
>>322084706
Then don't become a fucking mormon, a VOLUNTARY ORGANIZATION
>but muh ostracization
You fucking live in that now you retard. At least admit that you don't have a problem with ostracization as a matter of principle.
>>
>>322084725
Sounds like you're just mad I actually had legitimate gripes and you don't get a free pass to feeling superior over someone else.
>posts a chart last updated in 2008, which is almost 7 years old now.
Nice try /pol/
>>
>>322084832
Children born into the religion do not have a choice, and that's where the majority of their membership is coming from in state.
>>
>>322084902
tell me what magically happened in 7 years that suddenly changes a trend obvious to anyone.
>>
>>322084984
Yeah and children born in the United States are citizens and subject to its laws, what's the difference?
>>
>>322084491
>Public education. It's underfunded, filled with outdated, biased information, and turns kids off to school more than it actually helps. UT sex education is a great example of this, just look up some of the common core, it's absoluteness retarded. Kids are not allowed to learn about contraception, and if teachers mention it in class they get fired.
>Also, extended education programs like band, debate, school clubs, ect. severely lack funding.
Same thing in most other states, especially bible belt ones. This has nothing to do with "mormons."

>Another example, stores throughout UT valley being closed on Sunday, regardless of what they are.
That's got nothing to do with government. There are plenty of places open on Sunday, Smiths is one example.

>Another example, UT government treatment of the environment. The copper mine here, which was created through very dangerous and destructive mountaintop removal mining, is still in constant operation today, and regularly causes problems for the surrounding wildlife.
It's an open pit mine that has plans for revitalization after they're done with it. Any other state would treat that place the same, see Virginia and all the coal mines out there, it's tax money plain and simple.
>>
>>322084832

Well if you're proposing Mormonism as an alternative to the state, everyone would have to be a part of Mormonism, just as everyone is a part of the state. If that isn't true, your argument that Mormonism somehow shows the state to be ineffective falls apart.

Also no one has a problem with ostracization on principle, that's why prisons exist. Ostracization because you don't share the same idiotic beliefs as your neighbors, however, is unacceptable.
>>
>>322072391
>when they're really no more ridiculous than fucking anyone.
>>
>>322084725
Im pretty sure 4k in 1970 was worth more than 10k when that graph was created
>>
>>322085114

Mormonism isn't a country dipshit
>>
>>322085021
You realize 7 years is long enough to go through 7 generations of students right? 7 years of changes in youngster social culture? Sounds like you're kind dumb 2bh.
Chart aside, you're still grasping for straws to save face and it's pretty funny.
>>
>>322084704
>NSA
>state run and funded

You know what the NSA is right? What the letters stand for? I don't think you do.
>>
>>322085254
>"In Constant 2006-2007 Dollars"
Did you even fucking read it?
>>
>>322075586
In the same boat. The mountains are so comfy.
>>
Any games featuring fry sauce?
>>
>>322085114
Isn't freedom of religion a thing? Isn't it morally wrong for a culture to shame those who want to seek out happiness in other places? I think you're just trying to be right, 2bh.
>>
>>322085347
why wouldn't you just say adjusted for inflation
>>
>>322085347
Oh, sorry. English isnt my native language. Nvm then
>>
>>322085462

Because that's another way of saying "adjusted for inflation" that also specifies what year its adjusted for.
>>
>>322085162
>Well if you're proposing Mormonism as an alternative to the state
I'm not, I'm saying you're a hypocritical faggot.

>Also no one has a problem with ostracization on principle, that's why prisons exist
Yes, putting someone in a cage and fucking shooting them if they try to leave is ostracization. I don't have a problem with prisons, but that's just retarded.

>Ostracization because you don't share the same idiotic beliefs as your neighbors, however, is unacceptable.
So you agree that getting someone fired from their job because they said "nigger" on facebook is unacceptable? That Brendan Eich being fired and ostracized because he donated to promote Prop 8 in California is unacceptable?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.