[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Star Wars games? Please don't bring up knights of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
Best Star Wars games?

Please don't bring up knights of the meme republic. It was good when you were 10, but don't try to kid us.
>>
File: RCcover.jpg (156 KB, 640x884) Image search: [Google]
RCcover.jpg
156 KB, 640x884
>>
there is an unusual amount of shitposting this month
>>
>>322067364
HAN SOLO D I E S
>>
>>322067364
You are Darth Revan
>>
>>322067364
>Can't mention the best game because OP is a cocksucking fagget

lolok

KOTOR2
>>
>>322067364
>implying
kotor 1 and 2 are both glorious, you have shit taste.
>>
>>322069238

Is 2 better than 1?
Should I try 2 first? I have it and want to try it out, but am thinking of getting the first one don't know if I need it or not
>>
Dark Forces (not sure about 2), Battlefront 1+2, Jedi Academy (multiplayer), Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles (co-op)
>>
>>good Star Wars game thread
>> the OP is a cocksucker
>> don't let mention of the best Star Wars
>>obsifags are gonna say kotor II

Literally kill yourselves
>>
>>322069342
Just replayed both. Two is my favourite by a good margin and I also played it before one, but you'll miss a lot of the back references to the first game and 2 builds on some of the characters and references.

Neither are overly long should just get both and enjoy.
>>
True Story: I loved Kotor and never bought Kotor 2 because of the X-play review of it. Way to go, Sessler.
>>
File: swg.jpg (79 KB, 650x511) Image search: [Google]
swg.jpg
79 KB, 650x511
Before the devs fucked it into oblivion with "updates"

I feel like I lost close family and friends, not a day goes by where I don't think about how good this game was. ;_;
>>
>>322069342
Play the first one first, the second game is connected to it. It's very solid.

2 is an Avellone game with all the connotations that brings. It's certainly better written and has some fun mechanics, but it's unfinished. There's some mods that restore a lot of what was lost, though.
>>
>>322069620
Me too Anon, me too. I remember when they updated it and made Jedi a class you could chose instead of one you could achieve. I did some of the quests that lead to becoming a Jedi, and typed "sense", and it finally said "you can feel the Force". Fucking amazing, but never completed it before they fucked it.
>>
>>322069342
>why would i play the first game out of two if it's an RPG
jesus christ you people actually exist now and aren't ironically shitposting.
>>
>>322067364
In that case try kotor or kotor two
fucking faggot
>>
File: SWracer.jpg (27 KB, 250x294) Image search: [Google]
SWracer.jpg
27 KB, 250x294
IT'S A NEW LAP RECORD
>>
>>322070502
>there will never be a proper remake with custom pods
>>
>>322069840

The holocron system was genius. It made it so long and tedius. Not to mention that it was really easy to lose jedi status if you die or something like that. I can't remember but it made it very rewarding and exclusive to become one. I was never a jedi though so dont take my word for it. I only played pre-cu/GE era
>>
Dark Forces was sick
>>
File: WGhVRLg.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
WGhVRLg.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>322067364
Literally can't have a star wars thread without KOTOR2 fedora tippers coming in every thread and saying that their game is the greatest and well written game to ever be created

>babby's first deconstruction of series

The writing in the game tries way too hard and they go well past the point of EU fanfic with the force

>I am one with the force, I am holding my body together with pure force
>hurr durr every step I take I destroy everything around me
>im so connected to the force I had to sever myself to stay alive

jesus christ worst that EU garbage

but yeah every star wars thread is ruined by these faggots, enjoy
>>
File: Rogue_squadron_2_Box.jpg (78 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
Rogue_squadron_2_Box.jpg
78 KB, 350x497
>>322067364
If you have a gamecube, you have no excuses.
>>
the force unleashed

those fucking ragdolls man...
>>
All I want is a good bounty hunter game and I never got it. 1313 looked promising, but that's dead as shit.
>>
>>322071441
What about the actual bounty hunter game?
>>
the force unleashed
>>
>>322071575
Star Wars Bounty Hunter? I didn't like it too much. Was a lot younger when I got it though, so maybe I'll like it now.
>>
>>322069620
>>322069840
>>322071069
This game seems so magical. I hear stories and have seen some videos (GT Retrospective anyone?), I really wish I could have been a part of it. Someone tell me more about your time with this game.
>>
File: 1442187606500.gif (44 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1442187606500.gif
44 KB, 784x811
>>322072561

You really felt immersed in this game and I mean it when I say it like that. You could own your own houses and generally place them anywhere you want on MOST planets, as long as they were a certain distance from major cities.

If you were in a guild, sometimes they had guild cities where everyone had a neighboring houses with guild mates and made it feel like you had your own community. The guild halls were big and generally decorated pretty cool with loot items from dungeons the guilds gathered. You could also decorate your own house and there was even a website that people submitted pictures and house decorations daily and there would be a top choice based on votes.

Hanging out at star ports getting buffs from doctors was pretty cool even though most were running on macros, you could also chat with other people waiting for the ship to arrive. Cantinas were also pretty cool to hang out in, they felt like real bars with less bullshit. Also entertainer buffs were legit, usually twi'liek females.

The way you could set your masteries was pretty cool that you could combine different things like fencer and doctor for example, if you want a little bit of both. If not? go full doctor and rake in them buff profits.

The crafting was very sophisticated in this game and even I never knew alot so i can't really say as to how it worked, but I was a doctor for a short period of time and can say it was rather difficult. I also had an alt (yes I was paying $30/month) before I quit that was a chef but I barely scratched the surface with that.

The pvp was pretty good, I never participated much in it but would always watch my friend in real life who also played go on pvp raids back when commando was legit broken and wrecked havoc. Creature handlers at an early point were also extremely broken and you could own something like 3 rancors and fuck up peoples' shit hard.

What else do you want to know?
>>
Wow, now this is shitposting.
>>
File: SWTIEFighter.jpg (1 MB, 1514x1920) Image search: [Google]
SWTIEFighter.jpg
1 MB, 1514x1920
Still the best after all these years.
>>
>>322067583
christmas break
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.